L'Oreal Sublime Mousse

2.7

ammonia

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This literally made no change in my hair color whatsoever unless you count the brassy tone it gave my roots. It was awful! I bought a shade 2 times lighter than my current shade and I ended up with brassy roots and an overall dull cast to my hair. I didn't know it was possible for hair color to have absolutely no effect on my hair color.

My hair before was highlighted blonde, and I decided going fullout blonde using the medium blonde kit. I just blowdryed my hair it has an orange tint to it! Ugh.

Love the new formula, the foam makes it so easy to do. I dye my hair to reduce the redness it takes on from the sun and it works perfectly. The colors are true to the box and one box is enough to dye my long past the shoulder length hair. Have aleady bought 2 back up boxes.

I don't understand how this product has such poor reviews. I absolutely love it! I previously had blonde highlights and my roots were looking terrible so I decided to save myself some money and just dye my hair myself. I almost didn't buy this brand because of all the bad reviews but thank god I didn't listen! This stuff is awesome! Usually when I do my hair myself I miss so many spots but with this u can rub it in like a shampoo and I didn't miss any! Oh, and this doesn't foam up like a shampoo but u don't need it too because you can use it exactly one. My highlights did show through a bit but it looks very natural and I'm actually glad they do show some. The color seemed kinda dark when I first applied it but after a couple washes it faded down to almost the exact color on the box. I am definitely going to use this product again. Don't let bad reviews stop you from trying this!!!

I would not recommend this product. I had dark brown hair and I bought this product in Pure Black. I tried it and thought it would be easy enough for ANY hair product to turn dark brown hair to black. Apparently not. My hair came out one shade darker, still noticeably brown, and it looks like I have roots now, that shine a reddish brown in lighting.
I'm very disappointed.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral

This product was awful! Box was pricey, and I had high hopes for this. I bought a redish tint, and dyed my naturally light brown hair with it. It came out a bright orange! after washing with color protectant shampoo the next day it turned a bit more of the color I wanted. So I was fairly happy. It has been two weeks since I have used this dye, and the color is COMPLETELY gone, and faded. my hair is back to my normal color. Do not buy this, because effects do not last long at all. I will not be repurchasing this dye. I thought this was suppose to be a "permenant" dye. yah, so much for that.

I decided to try out this product on a whim as I had coupons for it. I picked up two boxes of Pure Light Brown, hoping it would cover my 3 inch roots and give my hair a simple, pleasant brown shade (I naturally have darkkk Asian hair, and had last dyed my hair with a Feria red which faded to an auburn brown). I hoped it would take out some of the reddish tint, and perhaps lighten my hair a tad.

After glancing at several negative reviews following my purchase, I was tempted to return my boxes for dye that I knew worked for me. Out of laziness, curiosity, and hope, I didn't. The application process was a breeze- I was able to cover all my hair myself without making any mess whatsoever! The mousse did not foam in my hair, which concerned me because it didn't seem like it would produce any effect. I used only one box, despite having bought two and having hair halfway down my back.

I was very impressed to see that my black roots became an obvious brown and blended nicely with the rest of my hair. The color looked fairly even. The dye toned down the rest of my hair's redness and I like the medium-brown color! My hair does not look anything like the picture, but that I expected from experience since I have dark hair. I did not find my hair to be damaged after using this product, but then again, I have rather strong, thick hair. Now to see whether the color will fade quickly. :)

For darker hair, I recommended getting a dye one-two shades lighter than the color you want. I will most definitely use this product again simply for the easy application process!

it's a just "ok" product when you buy it on sale price.

This must be one of the worst cosmetic products that I have ever bought. It does nothing. Not only does it not cover grey hair, it does not cover anything. Seriously, I look as if I haven't had my hair dyed (and I have been dying my hair at home for like 10 years, it's not that I do not know how to do it). I am surprised that it's overall rating is not 1.

As someone who uses home hair dye every 6-8 weeks, I don't consider myself a novice when it comes to hair color. This product was a huge disappointment. I thought a mousse formula would be a quick root touch up option. Big mistake. I chose the Pure Black color to match my hair, but this product did not deliver. It did not cover the grey at all, and what it did cover came out a light brown color. The product also burned on application and stained my scalp brown. Not only do I not recommend this product, I will never use it again. Big disappointment from L’Oreal who’s other products of hair dye I have always considered a high quality. They totally missed the mark on this one. Don’t waste your money.