April 20, 2014 | 1169 users online

Eye Shadow - Wet 'n' Wild - Color Icon Eyeshadow Collection - Petal Pusher (736)

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 5/23/2012 4:10:00 PM More reviews by chris707

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this palette! It is great value for money!
Read my full review : http://formakeupfans.blogspot.com/2012/05/wetnwild-petal-pusher-palette.html

rated 5 of 5 on 5/22/2012 9:21:00 AM More reviews by pinktoilet

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Neutral Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Green

I was SO surprised by the quality of the eyeshadow. I had never used a wet'n'wild shadow before and I would wear ALL these shades. I wish I had seen this before I spend $100 on less variety of eyeshadow pots in the purple range. A lot of color variety to mix and match. It is very hard to find good purple shades. Thy make my green eyes pop. It is for the bold but the shadow is rich and pigmented! I am going back to buy the other palettes.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/19/2012 8:16:00 PM More reviews by mellyru

So, the colors in the palette aren't as soft as the other palettes. But, the color payoff renders that irrelevant =) And the previous reviewer is right, it is DIFFICULT to find super wearable purples and these are some of the best colors to wear regularly. I'm extremely pleased with the colors and the way it applies! Will repurchase should I ever run out!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/15/2012 4:37:00 PM More reviews by GetFat

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

While I will probably never wear more than one color in this palette, for what it is, it's a success. I was pleased with the quality of 6 of the 8 colors. I don't think many people can pull off purple eyeshadow well - why did I buy this again? - but if you like it, this would be a good product for you on a budget. The colors are MUCH more wearable than any comparable DS purple I've seen.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/3/2012 3:36:00 PM More reviews by mararum

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

I found the eye shadows to be very dry and chalky. They don't apply very smoothly even though they're still pigmented. I didn't really like the colors because I found them to be slightly gaudy.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/19/2012 7:43:00 PM More reviews by bananasplitlady

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Wet 'n' Wild eye shadows are great quality for their price. I prefer the colors in the comfort zone palette for my every day look, but this palette is my go to for a more dramatic look. Every good thing that people have to say about this is true. This is a must have for those on a budget like myself.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/3/2012 6:40:00 PM More reviews by sweetiepea161616

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

For 5$, what's not to like? These colors are absolutely gorgeous and look amazing with my green eyes! I would totally recommend this. You can't rate this in comparison with MAC or something, I mean come on. Realize that this is Wet 'n' Wild you are talking about. For a cheap brand like this, the product can't really get much better. I get a lot of compliments when I use this palette. People are like, wow, your eyes look amazing! So yeah, I will continue to use this!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/2/2012 5:01:00 PM More reviews by itscattt

Just like the other 2 palettes, this one has great quality for such a low price. My favorite color is the second one down in the second column. Least favorite is the very first one, kind of chalky.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/27/2012 5:02:00 AM More reviews by darkskinsexylips

Wow, really mixed reviews on this product. I love it! I love purples and the purple shades are wonderful and last 10+hours (no creasing) w/out primer! These last as long as my Dior shades. As for pigment, these are the same as my Chanel which go on somewhat sheer and can be built up to more opaqueness. With this palette, one layer is sheer and opaqueness can be controlled. This 8-shade palette was less than $5cdn. If this isn't a great deal, then I don't know what is! If I hit pan on this and it is not d/c'd, then I will repurchase. If WnW comes out with more varieties of palettes like this one, then I will not be heading to my local HE store for more Dior and Chanel. Actually, since buying this and the WnW blues palette (which I have yet to try), I haven't even considered looking at other HE shadows. This is the best deal and bank account friendly! I should add that the SA at the Clarins counter complimented me on my make-up. I was wearing a combination of shade #2 and #3 (eyelid and crease shades in the left column). The shades really do look lovely together.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/14/2012 10:52:00 PM More reviews by bentobento

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Overall, I'm not a huge fan of purple shadows, but I decided to try this anyway since it was so cheap. I did not try these with a primer underneath but I will say this: dampen your brush and the colors are so much better. I specifically love colors 4 and 6 on the labeled picture, but only when applied "wet."