DermOrganic Sulfate-Free Conditioning Shampoo

4.2

Aqua/Eau/D.Water, Disodium Cocoyl Glutamate(1), Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate(2), Decyl Glucoside, Cetearyl Glucoside, Methyl Gluceth-20, Infusion of Argan Oil & Sunflower Seed Extract & Grape Seed Extract & Rice Amino Acid & Sodium PCA & Panthenol & Tocopheral Acetate (Vitamin E), Glycereth-2 Cocoate/Benzoic Acid (natural preservative), Fragrance.

on 1/6/2013 6:14:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I should've listened to the previous reviewer! This shampoo left my fine straight ish hair tangled and greasy looking! I was really hoping it would work as I'm now on a co wash kick for 2013! It made my fine hair shed a little less than sulfate shampoo but shed it did. Glad I got the 7 dollar bottle to try! I will use this to now shave my legs!! Or give it to my hubby!

on 1/4/2013 7:19:00 PM

After two weeks of this shampoo, daily conditioner, and leave-in serum, my normally fine, limp hair is as softer, stronger, shinier, and bouncier than in many years. I bought the trial size set on a lark at Ulta, just because I liked the mild smell of the shampoo. The texture is sort of creamy/whipped, and it's a little harder to lather than regulars shampoos but works up much better than most sulfate-free shampoos I've purchased. A few months ago I made several attempts a cowashing with various conditioners and all left my scalp a nasty mess after a few days. This is as gentle as a conditioner but Ive had no scalp issues. Some days I feel I need to lather twice, which is a really luxurious experience. I'll post reviews of the other products separately, but this has quickly become my favorite shampoo ever. Awesome stuff!

on 12/31/2012 11:05:00 PM

This is the very best shampoo I have ever really used. It conditions and continues to heal broken and damaged hair .It really does what it says.or claims to do. It is way better then pureology or any other sulfate free shampoos I have used in comparison so far.you also don't need to use much. It definetly works better when you use in conjunction with the masque and Aryan hair oil. But all on all the Best!

on 12/28/2012 1:55:00 AM

I bought this product because I read Minka Kelly uses it, and she has beautiful shiny hair! Also because it uses real Moroccan Argan oil, and isn't at the end of the ingredient list!

I didn't hold high hopes as most sulfate-free shampoo is usually hopeless at cleaning or getting through my thick hair.

It is a thick creamy consistency, like conditioner, It took a few pumps to get out enough for my hair. I was so pleasantly surprise at the lathering of this shampoo! It went through my hair wonderfully and it felt so clean afterwards!

This is HG status for me, I don't think I will ever use anything else, I feel like I've searched for this product my whole life, and I feel the same about the Masque and Leave In Treatment. Please do yourself a favour and try it!

on 12/20/2012 3:43:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

this stuff is AMAZING. a tiny quarter size pump is enough for my whole head (fine wavy hair down to my ribcage) i love the ingredients and how it makes my hair feel

on 11/20/2012 5:27:00 PM

Hair: Silver, Other, Other

I Have very processed platinum to ash blonde hair and I have always considered my hair to be dry until I tried the Dermorganic line. I love it. I use the whole system and my hair feels very clean and healthy after using. I could not recommend these products more.

on 11/2/2012 10:20:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

This is amazing shampoo. I love the rich lather, which is rare with a sulfate-free product. This left my hair very soft and full. I would definately buy this again.

on 10/16/2012 2:58:00 PM

This really makes my hair healthy and SHINY! I have gotten a TON of comments/compliments on my hair and majority of people think I have a wig on! They always ask if my hair is real or not and if I have extensions in. Nope! I just use the DermOrganic line! Naturally, I have pretty healthy hair from a combo of genetics, no heat styling, eating right, and generally taking good care of it. But this just BOOSTS the condition of it. I regret not finding it sooner! I use the shampoo, masque, and the oil. I like to try other products out and use other things but this is a staple in my routine. I can always count on DermOrganic. The line is also vegan, cruelty free, no artifical preservatives, paraben/propylene/glycol/sulfate/gluten free, and does not contain any sodium chloride (salt), MEA, DEA, or dyes! It also lasts a decent amount of time, too. I use the liters of the shampoo and masque that I got in a kit along with the oil, and they have lasted me 6 months and I still have a fourth of a bottle left. The kit was on clearance at TJ Maxx for 30 dollars, WHAT A STEAL! But if I only have to buy the liters twice a year, it is SO worth my hard earned money! For as long as they make this, I will be buying it. Can not say enough great things about this line.

on 7/24/2012 4:54:00 PM

This is a miracle product. I used to have straight, sometimes slightly wavy hair, but I had an o-zone on my head of frizz. So much frizz. Especially from the sides of my head and the back bottom part. Frizzy hair everywhere It was a complete mess! I even wanted to cut off all my hair. I had lots of split ends for a person who just air dries and doesn't use heat on their hair. I shampooed and conditioned everyday with so many different kinds of shampoos & conditioners hoping that my hair would get better. Nothing, I mean NOTHING worked. Then I did research over sulfate-free products and the benefits. Coincidentally, I went to TJ Maxx that day, and I saw this shampoo for $20! (pretty cheap, because its originally $40) TRUST ME ITS WORTH THE COST. The smell is nice, like a soft coconut and soapy smell. Its not like I got amazing results after the first day. It took about a week, I was noticing my hair was getting way less frizzy and it had a nice shine. It was softer and not so dry, and eventually my hair was pin straight (like it was as a child) & most split ends were gone! It seriously works miracles and I recommend it to people with frizzy hair at the moment. Use any conditioner, although I use the Dove repair or something conditioner. It has sulfate but I never read the label, but it still works. The ONLY PROBLEM is that I started to get dandruff! Its easy to get rid of it though, use DermOrganics a week, then use a dandruff shampoo on the weekends. Simple! (: It won't damage your hair, because its already repaired from using such a miracle shampoo. Just try to use sulfate as little as possible if you run out of derm. & you will be a-ok! -Ana xx

on 4/15/2012 2:26:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

This is a good dupe of one of my Holy Grail products, Mastey Traité cream shampoo. I found this at TJ Maxx for $20 for a liter bottle. By comparison, the Mastey product can be found for $24 + shipping online for a liter, but is very hard to find in stores. This is a creamy, white shampoo with a whipped texture. The scent is a fresh, light coconut. It lathers up a lot for a sulfate-free formula. The main difference between this product and Mastey Traité is that this has argan oil so it's a bit more moisturizing. it rinses clean, but it does hydrate well which is why I think it's called a 'conditioning' shampoo. I use this daily on my long, wavy, fine, color-treated hair. It does NOT strip my color at ALL which is a major requirement for me. Also, usually anything with argan oil weighs my hair down a lot, but this product doesn't. I would definitely recommend giving this a try, OR try Mastey Traité, you can't go wrong! I keep coming back to these products no matter what else I try.

Top Rated DermOrganic Products