September 21, 2014 | 2035 users online

Shampoo - DermOrganic - Sulfate-Free Conditioning Shampoo

rated 5 of 5 on 12/28/2012 1:55:00 AM More reviews by kelka

I bought this product because I read Minka Kelly uses it, and she has beautiful shiny hair! Also because it uses real Moroccan Argan oil, and isn't at the end of the ingredient list!

I didn't hold high hopes as most sulfate-free shampoo is usually hopeless at cleaning or getting through my thick hair.

It is a thick creamy consistency, like conditioner, It took a few pumps to get out enough for my hair. I was so pleasantly surprise at the lathering of this shampoo! It went through my hair wonderfully and it felt so clean afterwards!

This is HG status for me, I don't think I will ever use anything else, I feel like I've searched for this product my whole life, and I feel the same about the Masque and Leave In Treatment. Please do yourself a favour and try it!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/20/2012 3:43:00 PM More reviews by kittje

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

this stuff is AMAZING. a tiny quarter size pump is enough for my whole head (fine wavy hair down to my ribcage) i love the ingredients and how it makes my hair feel

rated 5 of 5 on 11/20/2012 5:27:00 PM More reviews by Chyanna

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Silver, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I Have very processed platinum to ash blonde hair and I have always considered my hair to be dry until I tried the Dermorganic line. I love it. I use the whole system and my hair feels very clean and healthy after using. I could not recommend these products more.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/2/2012 10:20:00 PM More reviews by kyl77

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This is amazing shampoo. I love the rich lather, which is rare with a sulfate-free product. This left my hair very soft and full. I would definately buy this again.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/16/2012 2:58:00 PM More reviews by kaymills

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

This really makes my hair healthy and SHINY! I have gotten a TON of comments/compliments on my hair and majority of people think I have a wig on! They always ask if my hair is real or not and if I have extensions in. Nope! I just use the DermOrganic line! Naturally, I have pretty healthy hair from a combo of genetics, no heat styling, eating right, and generally taking good care of it. But this just BOOSTS the condition of it. I regret not finding it sooner! I use the shampoo, masque, and the oil. I like to try other products out and use other things but this is a staple in my routine. I can always count on DermOrganic. The line is also vegan, cruelty free, no artifical preservatives, paraben/propylene/glycol/sulfate/gluten free, and does not contain any sodium chloride (salt), MEA, DEA, or dyes! It also lasts a decent amount of time, too. I use the liters of the shampoo and masque that I got in a kit along with the oil, and they have lasted me 6 months and I still have a fourth of a bottle left. The kit was on clearance at TJ Maxx for 30 dollars, WHAT A STEAL! But if I only have to buy the liters twice a year, it is SO worth my hard earned money! For as long as they make this, I will be buying it. Can not say enough great things about this line.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/24/2012 4:54:00 PM More reviews by totallyana

This is a miracle product. I used to have straight, sometimes slightly wavy hair, but I had an o-zone on my head of frizz. So much frizz. Especially from the sides of my head and the back bottom part. Frizzy hair everywhere It was a complete mess! I even wanted to cut off all my hair. I had lots of split ends for a person who just air dries and doesn't use heat on their hair. I shampooed and conditioned everyday with so many different kinds of shampoos & conditioners hoping that my hair would get better. Nothing, I mean NOTHING worked. Then I did research over sulfate-free products and the benefits. Coincidentally, I went to TJ Maxx that day, and I saw this shampoo for $20! (pretty cheap, because its originally $40) TRUST ME ITS WORTH THE COST. The smell is nice, like a soft coconut and soapy smell. Its not like I got amazing results after the first day. It took about a week, I was noticing my hair was getting way less frizzy and it had a nice shine. It was softer and not so dry, and eventually my hair was pin straight (like it was as a child) & most split ends were gone! It seriously works miracles and I recommend it to people with frizzy hair at the moment. Use any conditioner, although I use the Dove repair or something conditioner. It has sulfate but I never read the label, but it still works. The ONLY PROBLEM is that I started to get dandruff! Its easy to get rid of it though, use DermOrganics a week, then use a dandruff shampoo on the weekends. Simple! (: It won't damage your hair, because its already repaired from using such a miracle shampoo. Just try to use sulfate as little as possible if you run out of derm. & you will be a-ok! -Ana xx

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/15/2012 2:26:00 PM More reviews by pr0cessa

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is a good dupe of one of my Holy Grail products, Mastey Traité cream shampoo. I found this at TJ Maxx for $20 for a liter bottle. By comparison, the Mastey product can be found for $24 + shipping online for a liter, but is very hard to find in stores. This is a creamy, white shampoo with a whipped texture. The scent is a fresh, light coconut. It lathers up a lot for a sulfate-free formula. The main difference between this product and Mastey Traité is that this has argan oil so it's a bit more moisturizing. it rinses clean, but it does hydrate well which is why I think it's called a 'conditioning' shampoo. I use this daily on my long, wavy, fine, color-treated hair. It does NOT strip my color at ALL which is a major requirement for me. Also, usually anything with argan oil weighs my hair down a lot, but this product doesn't. I would definitely recommend giving this a try, OR try Mastey Traité, you can't go wrong! I keep coming back to these products no matter what else I try.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/26/2012 8:27:00 PM More reviews by hwnpunch

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is hands down the best shampoo I've ever used. I found this in TJ Maxx for just under $20 for a large pump bottle. I was having problems holding color and had an after color protein/conditioning treatment done to help seal my color. My stylist suggested using the same type of shampoo used for keratin treatments to make the color and the treatment last longer. It's too soon to tell if this shampoo will make my color last significantly longer but it is sulfate and sodium chloride free, vegan friendly, super gentle, moisturizing, and unlike some SLS free shampoos, this doesn't take 10 years to rinse out completely and doesn't make my hair feel matted and dry after. I think it lathers just as well as many regular shampoos and it also doesn't leave my fine hair oily the next day. I also bought the conditioning hair masque and love that just as much. This is a little pricey at $20 (discounted) but worth it. I would shake well before using. At least the first time since this contains some oil. I found it pumped out a little watery at first until I shook it well and then no problems.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/21/2011 12:52:00 AM More reviews by luvbeauty27

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

I have a really strange hair combo its dry and oily and thin and curly. i really liked this shampoo usully i use redken or aveda i found this on sale . It has a i good smell and made my straw hair silky usully organic or natural conditionors dont do anything for my hair but i was impressed with this.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/28/2011 7:17:00 PM More reviews by lalaland

This is my current shampoo and while I don't think its wonderful, I will continue to purchase it until I find something better. Unlike makeup, I rarely purchase hair and skin products that are not "natural" or that have certain harmful ingredients. This limits the products I can purchase. I've used Aubrey Organics, BWC, Jason, Organix, etc. I can't even bash them because I didn't even like conventional brands like Pantene, Biolage, Redken, etc. I have difficult hair, it is thick, dry, really long and dull. On top of that, I have a very sensitive scalp and inflammation that causes my scalp to peel, itch and other parts of my body peel. This shampoo does not seem to irritate my scalp or dry out my hair but I don't see any apparent benefits. It is very smooth and watery, with a pearly white color. I like the scent, it reminds me of biolage products. I would say its more on the moisturizing side. It is very expensive but I see it at TJ Maxx sometimes for a good price.