October 25, 2014 | 1809 users online

Conditioner - DermOrganic - Masque Intensive Hair

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/22/2011 9:35:00 AM More reviews by simi531

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

I bought the Masque, not the conditioner of this brand at Marshalls. I really loved the leave in and the shampoo is pretty good, so I figured that this would be great also. Yes! Really softening and great detangling. May be a little too heavy for fine haired people or those whose hair is not really damaged. I try to concentrate this stuff on the ends because it is pretty powerful. You could mix with a little water or even some lighter condistioner and concentrate on the ends if this is an issue. This line is really working great for me. Couldnt beat the price finding it at Marshalls or TJMaxx. Regular drugstore price is much higher. I also like that it comes in a pump. It made it look like a regular conditioner or styling product b/c of the small pump bottle, but the pump is so much easier to use than a tub. It doesnt come out super thick, but rich enough to really condition and soften the hair.. Thumbs up!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/18/2011 10:16:00 PM More reviews by mnowlan

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

Let me preface this by saying I'm not a hair person. I usually buy whatever jumps out at me in the shampoo and conditioner aisle at the drugstore. I've heard such great things about argan oil, so when I came across this at TJ Maxx I figured I'd give it a shot. My hair's long and straight, with some damaged ends and a tendency to tangle up by mid-day. This stuff keeps it soft and tangle free. It doesn't weigh it down but it doesn't flatten it out either. I will say that I don't use it too close to my scalp, otherwise my hair gets greasy really quick.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/21/2011 11:29:00 AM More reviews by AmyDbaby

I can honestly say that in all my years I have never loved a shampoo and conditioner until I found this brand. I picked up the liter bottles of the shampoo and conditioner (masque) at TJMaxx a few months ago. I almost took them back after thinking about the price. When I saw the retail price I thought perhaps I didn't need to even be trying hair products that are so pricey. Then I decided to try them out and since I've never fallen in love I thought I'd get through the product then move on as always.

The shampoo really surprised me when I first used it (see my review) but the conditioner felt just like a conditioner. It did feel really moisturizing (but not heavy) and I worried that I was going to have very flat hair when all was said and done.

I went through the process of shampoo and conditioner and did my usual styling. Well darn if my hair didn't look great! I decided it was a fluke. I only shampoo every other day so I waited and tried it again and again my hair looked great after styling. What the heck? I was really surprised. I kept on using this stuff and my hair kept on looking great. I switched back to another shampoo and conditioner I had been using before just to see what happened and my hair did not look great. Went back to using this and my hair looked great again. I can't believe I've finally found a conditioner that makes my hair really soft and frizz-free but doesn't weigh it down or make it greasy! I am sold! I'm about half way through the liter bottles and it's been 3 months of use. If I only have to buy these twice a year then the price is not really an issue. I'm really happy with this stuff.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/14/2011 2:20:00 PM More reviews by lotusfairy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I found a liter bottle of this at Marshall's for twenty bucks. I like the ingredient list and that it smells good. My hair seemed to drink this stuff up and after my hair had air-dried, I noticed that my curls were enhanced and less frizzy. It has a creamy consistency and doesn't leave a film on my hair. My hair still retains its softness which is very important to me. I now look forward to getting the matching leave-in. This line is very pricey, but worth it imo.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/25/2011 5:58:00 PM More reviews by kmcgowan73

Love this Masque! I've been using for 2 weeks and it has worked wonders on my hair. My hair usually feels very dry, but this has made it very soft. I am currently using as my daily conditioner (I was and condition every other day) but will let you know if I start to experience build up. So far so good. Also use the shampoo and argan oil.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/15/2011 1:04:00 AM More reviews by lulucarmen

Great product, makes my hair extremely soft! I have very dry hair so I put it all throughout and comb it through, leave it in for about 10 mins. My hair is SO soft after, it's great!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/6/2011 2:12:00 AM More reviews by rallu

I bought the small bottle, made my hair soft and shiny and detangled my hair. I loved it and decided to buy the big 1 liter bottle. By the time I've finished it my hair was not so easy to comb through and felt weight down. I think I've used too much and my hair got used to it or maybe because of the protein in it. I may buy it again and use it as a mask instead of daily conditioner.
UPDATE: bought it again and loved how it detangled my hair but also made it very flat and noticed a lot of hair loss....