July 31, 2014 | 1190 users online

Conditioner - DermOrganic - Masque Intensive Hair

rated 4 of 5 on 9/18/2011 10:16:00 PM More reviews by mnowlan

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

Let me preface this by saying I'm not a hair person. I usually buy whatever jumps out at me in the shampoo and conditioner aisle at the drugstore. I've heard such great things about argan oil, so when I came across this at TJ Maxx I figured I'd give it a shot. My hair's long and straight, with some damaged ends and a tendency to tangle up by mid-day. This stuff keeps it soft and tangle free. It doesn't weigh it down but it doesn't flatten it out either. I will say that I don't use it too close to my scalp, otherwise my hair gets greasy really quick.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/21/2011 11:29:00 AM More reviews by AmyDbaby

I can honestly say that in all my years I have never loved a shampoo and conditioner until I found this brand. I picked up the liter bottles of the shampoo and conditioner (masque) at TJMaxx a few months ago. I almost took them back after thinking about the price. When I saw the retail price I thought perhaps I didn't need to even be trying hair products that are so pricey. Then I decided to try them out and since I've never fallen in love I thought I'd get through the product then move on as always.

The shampoo really surprised me when I first used it (see my review) but the conditioner felt just like a conditioner. It did feel really moisturizing (but not heavy) and I worried that I was going to have very flat hair when all was said and done.

I went through the process of shampoo and conditioner and did my usual styling. Well darn if my hair didn't look great! I decided it was a fluke. I only shampoo every other day so I waited and tried it again and again my hair looked great after styling. What the heck? I was really surprised. I kept on using this stuff and my hair kept on looking great. I switched back to another shampoo and conditioner I had been using before just to see what happened and my hair did not look great. Went back to using this and my hair looked great again. I can't believe I've finally found a conditioner that makes my hair really soft and frizz-free but doesn't weigh it down or make it greasy! I am sold! I'm about half way through the liter bottles and it's been 3 months of use. If I only have to buy these twice a year then the price is not really an issue. I'm really happy with this stuff.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/14/2011 2:20:00 PM More reviews by lotusfairy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I found a liter bottle of this at Marshall's for twenty bucks. I like the ingredient list and that it smells good. My hair seemed to drink this stuff up and after my hair had air-dried, I noticed that my curls were enhanced and less frizzy. It has a creamy consistency and doesn't leave a film on my hair. My hair still retains its softness which is very important to me. I now look forward to getting the matching leave-in. This line is very pricey, but worth it imo.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/25/2011 5:58:00 PM More reviews by kmcgowan73

Love this Masque! I've been using for 2 weeks and it has worked wonders on my hair. My hair usually feels very dry, but this has made it very soft. I am currently using as my daily conditioner (I was and condition every other day) but will let you know if I start to experience build up. So far so good. Also use the shampoo and argan oil.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/15/2011 1:04:00 AM More reviews by lulucarmen

Great product, makes my hair extremely soft! I have very dry hair so I put it all throughout and comb it through, leave it in for about 10 mins. My hair is SO soft after, it's great!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/6/2011 2:12:00 AM More reviews by rallu

I bought the small bottle, made my hair soft and shiny and detangled my hair. I loved it and decided to buy the big 1 liter bottle. By the time I've finished it my hair was not so easy to comb through and felt weight down. I think I've used too much and my hair got used to it or maybe because of the protein in it. I may buy it again and use it as a mask instead of daily conditioner.
UPDATE: bought it again and loved how it detangled my hair but also made it very flat and noticed a lot of hair loss....