October 1, 2014 | 933 users online

Eyeliner - Lancome - Le Stylo Waterproof Long Lasting eyeliner

rated 1 of 5 on 4/13/2008 1:13:00 PM More reviews by frances0122

It smudges so horribly. And it's very hard to remove. I'm sure many low-price eyeliners can do much better. I really regret buying it.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/10/2008 11:01:00 AM More reviews by paskiaq

I was so disappointed with this eyeliner. It smudged like crazy! The packaging is also terrible. When I accidentally twisted too much, I couldn't get it to go back down. Then when I put the cap back on, it got all smushed in the cap. The plastic cap also cracked pretty soon after I got it. That a waste of money!!!

rated 3 of 5 on 3/12/2008 5:45:00 PM More reviews by Enrilynne

I used to love this eyeliner, and I kind of still do but for some reason the last two I've bought have been running out very quickly. I don't like spending $25 for an eyeliner that runs out after 4 weeks. Also, it breaks too easily. But I keep coming back to it because it is very easy to apply and gives me a rich, deep color. I get it in Noir because nothing is sexier than well-defined, smokey, eyes! Not sure if I should get Chanel next time though.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/12/2008 11:05:00 PM More reviews by sanckensmom

I used to love this eyeliner, but it started to smudge on me and over the course of a day, I would notice tiny flakes from it...I went threw about four eyeliners in Noir before deciding this was no better than Revlon Color stay (which is not saying much!)...I have ordered Tigi's Bed Head liner off ebay, but it fades quickly and is very hard to apply...still looking for my HG black eyeliner for under my lower lashes.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/12/2008 10:57:00 PM More reviews by OSusanna

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I had really wanted UD 24/7 liner in zero but it was sold out everywhere so I looked on the reviews and decided to try this one. Noir (black) is the color I chose and I find it to be a true black and not a dark charcoal and that's a plus. It glides right on for me. I also used it to line my under eyes and found that it is quite dark and so I use the smudger end to soften it a bit lest I have the Joan Jett eyes I'm not really looking for. I think the lasting power is superb and I would like to try other colors. I like how easy it is to get Lancome where I live and wouldn't mind trying other items in the brand. This comes off very easy with the bi-facils eye makeup remover. I'm not so certain about other makeup removers.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/12/2008 8:20:00 PM More reviews by jinry

I thought it was okay, nothing special. It was creamy and dark. You can definitely get something similar for a way cheaper price.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/3/2008 6:07:00 PM More reviews by cynthea

cons: it doesnt last-it smudges easily but doesnt remove easily. pros:
i dont have to sharpen it and that it has a smudger on the other side

rated 1 of 5 on 2/3/2008 5:16:00 PM More reviews by just_me1

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I HATE the fact that if you accidentally twist it up too far, you can't twist it back down!! I thought mine was defective, but when I returned it to Macy's the saleswoman said that's the way they are made. What an awful design!!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/29/2008 12:31:00 AM More reviews by RazorBladeKiss

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I tried this eyeliner because it came up under long lasting eyeliners on Sephora's website. It says won't skip, smudge, or break on the website under description. And I've been looking for an eyeliner with that description. I used it for 2 days and it was horrible. Smudged a lot when used under my eye within an hour. On my upper lids it stayed but most eyeliners stay on my upper lid no matter what brand. The twist thing was also kind of hard to figure out. Would not recommend.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/25/2008 12:29:00 AM More reviews by theheidis

I've always preferred this style of eyeliner because I'm not lucky with sharpening. I wanted to like these, I bought 2 really pretty colors but I found I had to drag it under my eye over and over to get the color to show up. It swatched smoothly on my hand, but not on my eye. Once on, it looks nice if you can manage to get it on straight after all of the rubbing back and forth - and it stayed on great, was still there the next day, but the painful application didn't match the quality of the $23 price tag, so I returned. Drugstore brands apply nicer than this IMO. (tried the MAC version which applies beautifully).

Also the packaging is poor because, it has a smudger on 1 end, eyeliner on the other - with 2 different sized caps. I even warned myself ahead of time, but you just don't think about it every time, and sure enough - you end up squishing your eyeliner because you put the cap from the smudger end on it - bad! You have to get rid of the smudger cap to avoid doing this as it's so easy to do.