December 19, 2014 | 1616 users online

Eyeliner - Lancome - Le Stylo Waterproof Long Lasting eyeliner

rated 3 of 5 on 6/3/2008 12:23:00 AM More reviews by UNICORNSxLOVE

Its creamy but it tends to smudge off and fade quickly for me. i don't like how it only rotates upwards and doesn't go down. I do like the smudger.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/20/2008 8:41:00 AM More reviews by Xdevilisious

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Because non-waterproof eyeliner always smudges on me before I can even walk out the door I decided to try this one. In the beginning I thought it worked but now, after a few weeks, it seems to start smudging on me faster and faster. It's as if the quality goes down rapidly over time. It's a shame though cause i really liked it at the start. Definetly will not repurchase, there has to be a better waterproof one out there.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/13/2008 1:13:00 PM More reviews by frances0122

It smudges so horribly. And it's very hard to remove. I'm sure many low-price eyeliners can do much better. I really regret buying it.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/10/2008 11:01:00 AM More reviews by paskiaq

I was so disappointed with this eyeliner. It smudged like crazy! The packaging is also terrible. When I accidentally twisted too much, I couldn't get it to go back down. Then when I put the cap back on, it got all smushed in the cap. The plastic cap also cracked pretty soon after I got it. That a waste of money!!!

rated 3 of 5 on 3/12/2008 5:45:00 PM More reviews by Enrilynne

I used to love this eyeliner, and I kind of still do but for some reason the last two I've bought have been running out very quickly. I don't like spending $25 for an eyeliner that runs out after 4 weeks. Also, it breaks too easily. But I keep coming back to it because it is very easy to apply and gives me a rich, deep color. I get it in Noir because nothing is sexier than well-defined, smokey, eyes! Not sure if I should get Chanel next time though.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/12/2008 11:05:00 PM More reviews by sanckensmom

I used to love this eyeliner, but it started to smudge on me and over the course of a day, I would notice tiny flakes from it...I went threw about four eyeliners in Noir before deciding this was no better than Revlon Color stay (which is not saying much!)...I have ordered Tigi's Bed Head liner off ebay, but it fades quickly and is very hard to apply...still looking for my HG black eyeliner for under my lower lashes.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/12/2008 10:57:00 PM More reviews by OSusanna

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I had really wanted UD 24/7 liner in zero but it was sold out everywhere so I looked on the reviews and decided to try this one. Noir (black) is the color I chose and I find it to be a true black and not a dark charcoal and that's a plus. It glides right on for me. I also used it to line my under eyes and found that it is quite dark and so I use the smudger end to soften it a bit lest I have the Joan Jett eyes I'm not really looking for. I think the lasting power is superb and I would like to try other colors. I like how easy it is to get Lancome where I live and wouldn't mind trying other items in the brand. This comes off very easy with the bi-facils eye makeup remover. I'm not so certain about other makeup removers.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/12/2008 8:20:00 PM More reviews by jinry

I thought it was okay, nothing special. It was creamy and dark. You can definitely get something similar for a way cheaper price.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/3/2008 6:07:00 PM More reviews by cynthea

cons: it doesnt last-it smudges easily but doesnt remove easily. pros:
i dont have to sharpen it and that it has a smudger on the other side

rated 1 of 5 on 2/3/2008 5:16:00 PM More reviews by just_me1

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I HATE the fact that if you accidentally twist it up too far, you can't twist it back down!! I thought mine was defective, but when I returned it to Macy's the saleswoman said that's the way they are made. What an awful design!!