L.A. Girl PRO Conceal HD Concealer

Water (Aqua), Cyclopentasiloxane, Beeswax (Cera Alba) Stearyl Dimethicone, Isododecane, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Microcrystalline Wax (Cera Microcristallina), Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Glyceryl Laurate, Polyglyceryl-4 Oleate, Mica, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Butylparaben, Propylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Propylene Glycol, Chamomilla Recutita Extract, Propylene Carbonate, Sodium Hyaluronate, MAY CONTAIN: Iron Oxides, (CT 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

this is the concealer i had to ditch my pro longwear one for lol.
packging: packing isnt so bad after a few times of trying you kind of get how to get the product out without wasting it.
price: the price is so so so good for what you get in return !
coverage: as someone who has really bad purply darkness under my eyes this concealer does a good job with 2 layers, not cakey at all, blends easly, i use the shade "natural" btw.
ps- i use the shade "almond" to contour my face and its perfect, you just need to do one side at a time because for some reason it sets quicker, i use a beauty blender to blend .

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

I've been all about L A GIRL recently with their pro collection out which I think is awesome, so along with the matte flat pigment gloss(in 10 different shades, yes I got almost all the colours that were available in SA)I got the pro conceal, all the youtubers I've seen use this and from what I've seen it looks amazing, so I though why not, was so happy I did in fact every time I do my makeup I find myself reaching for this, its been a few weeks since I got a tube but I love it so much I've gone back to the store to get 3 backups I was so scared I would not find my shade if I ran out or the store I got it from would stop stocking it. I'm in the shade pure beige its a really good match for NC40-NC42, the concealer has very good coverage, I do not use this to highlight but to conceal under the eye area and around the mouth/nose area like I normally would with any other concealer, it will be replacing my mac select cover up I usually use that under my eye area because its easy to blend and moisturising no need to tug, but I find that it doesn't last as long as the LA girl pro conceal, yes I do find pro conceal a bit drying but its longer lasting and has more of a medium coverage compared with the mac select cover up. Using primer under the eyes would prevent creasing or settling of the product in fine lines around the eye are, you could also use your eye shadow primer which almost always has built in crease prevention, just remember not to use anything oil based under the eye as this will cause the concealer to wear away faster, better to keep it on rather than touch-up right?, I would keep repurchasing it and with that price point, at R45.00 who wouldn't its a steal.

I own this concealer in the two lightest shades, 1 in tan (I use for some light contouring) and the orange one for when I have a really bad dark circle day. For the price this is a great product. It works as well if not better than MAC and some of the higher end products at less than 1/2 the price. I purchase mine several at a time from I katehouse so I can get free shipping and I still spend under $20.00 bucks for over an ounce of product. The part I do not like....The packaging. It's a squeeze tube and you almost break your fingers sometimes trying to get product out and I'm a cheapo so when I can't squeeze it I will cut the tube and put leftover product in a sample pot to use up. But for the $2.99 price tag I will live with a little bit of aggravation. :)

i have really bad dark circle..and it covers my panda eyes so nicely. I m using the shade warm honey which is a tad darker than my tone. But,when i blend it looks so natural! Its a little heavy but matte. Though i have dry eye area i use a eye cream before applying it. i find it works this way better. It stays put for long time even in a hot weather if you set it nicely.

I really love it. I just apply it and my sunscreen and good to go

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

First and foremost this product is worth trying. The price is incredibly reasonable ranging between $3-$7 not bad for a concealer. One thing to mention is the color pay off is great, does its job of hiding dark circles. One huge thing to mention is this product is buildable but it's not all day wearable. You have to remember you get what you pay for but overall I will be repurchasing.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Yuck!

When I squeeze this out of the tube, water and fluid comes out first and then the gloopy formula presents itself. I wouldn't mind but palest shade is orange on me too.

But seriously, disgusting product, don't go near this muck.

I've had this concealer for months and I decided I'm giving up trying to make it work for me. I just don't like the texture, it's thick and dry and hard to blend. Sometimes I can even feel little grains on my fingers. And for such a thick texture I don't find it gives good coverage at all, I'd say it's a medium coverage with an unatural finish.
I also hated the annoying brush tip which dispenses none or too much product when squeezed. (My Rimmel Match perfection concealer has the same unnoying package, but I find it a much better concealer and easier to work with)
Creamy Beige was a good match for my NC25ish skin tone, though, if you still want a reference for trying it out for yourself.
I know many people hype about this product, but I have to say it's a fail for me.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Fine

I use espresso for my contour and alter between fawn and toffee to highlight and conceal underneath my eyes.

Great price, reasonable coverage - although I find that I have to really squeeze the tube until the product emerges.

I wouldn't give up my nars radiant creamy concealer for it but I'll definitely buy again.

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Its makes my skin to dry!

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Not Sure

I actually hate this concealer no lie. After ALL the hype on youtube i finally went and got the shade fawn off amazon. First off my skin doesn't even look dry without makeup but this concealer made my under eye look so dry. Secondly, it dries so quickly and it's not creamy enough to easily blend so it dried looking so white and kinda ashy on my face. I wish the formula was creamier ugh. I know it's cheap but I guess it all depends on who's using it but i personally hate it and definitely would not recommend