L.A. Girl PRO Conceal HD Concealer

4.1

Water (Aqua), Cyclopentasiloxane, Beeswax (Cera Alba) Stearyl Dimethicone, Isododecane, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Microcrystalline Wax (Cera Microcristallina), Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Glyceryl Laurate, Polyglyceryl-4 Oleate, Mica, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Butylparaben, Propylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Propylene Glycol, Chamomilla Recutita Extract, Propylene Carbonate, Sodium Hyaluronate, MAY CONTAIN: Iron Oxides, (CT 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

on 4/8/2015 10:51:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

This product is extremely affordable. At my local beauty supply store its legit 3.50. I like to use a darker shade and a lighter one to contour and blend it with a damp beauty blender. It does the trick, especially when you use a setting spray (preferably Urban Decay). Does not leak at all. My only negative review about this product is that it does take longer to blend than my mac pro long wear concealer, but it does look quite similar.

on 3/28/2015 9:58:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium Brown, Not Sure

The coverage in this concealer is very light so I dont use it for anything that needs heavy coverage. But I absolutely love using it for a light coverage foundation when Im going for a more natural look. It does a good job of covering minor to medium dark spots. I also like to use it for highlighting.

But another con of this product is the packaging. Applying this product can get messy because you have to squeeze it out of a tube/applicator brush. This tends to waste product. However, when you consider the inexpensive price of the product, Id say the packaging is fine to deal with.

Overall, Id definitely buy this concealer again but only to use it as a nice, light foundation (not to use it as a concealer)

on 3/22/2015 3:19:00 PM

I really love this product, the only problem was that is break me out... UGH sensitive skin problems. I liked to mix Mayballine Fit Me concealer with this, they work great together! Pros:: -blends great - high coverage - brightens the face - affordable. Cons: - creases if you don't set ASAP - products seperates so you have to mix it in the back if you hands.

on 3/9/2015 12:23:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Hallelujah to this concealer! I use it on my blemishes and on my under eye area. When applied on small sort of discolored blemishes and red spots, it covers in a snap when applied thickly. But I don't really recommend this to those with blackish blemishes because it does not cover at all. This product is great with under eyes. I don't even use foundation anymore, just this.

Will definitely repurchase again!

on 2/25/2015 2:12:00 PM

I saw this product on many (at least 4) Youtube Beauty Gurus "Best of 2014 Makeup" Episodes. So glad I tried it out! They were comparing it to MAC's Prolongwear Concealer, and I haven't tried that one, so I cannot compare it. I have been addicted to IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Undereye Concealer and I really think this is comparable for about $20 less (yes, the Bye Bye Undereye Concealer is priced at $24, and the LA Girl Pro Conceal is only $4) I bought mine in the shades Natural and Classic Ivory, and I will be honest when I first got them I thought they were gonna be a little too peachy, but once I applied and blended out, they were perfect! Creamy product that blends beautifully, the applicator is great, staying power is wonderful, it isn't drying to my undereyes, the price tag is great, I will be keeping this as my go to for some time to come!

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

I don't use this to cover blemishes as I don't find it has enough coverage, but it is perfect for under eyes- doesn't crease at all (I do blend with a concealer brush not the actual applicator brush on the tube) and really brightens under the eyes. I am always the lightest shade in every foundation and the lightest shade in this product suits me fine. I will definitely keep using for under eyes, but wouldn't recommend for large pores or blemishes coverage.

on 2/24/2015 2:54:00 AM

When i first got this product i was super excited to try it and see if it was really a dupe for prolongwear. I was a bit disappointed because it is no dupe. I had to order mine off amazon because they don't sell it anywhere near me so maybe i got a bad batch or something but mine had little grains and you could see them under my eyes! So to take care of that little problem with the grains i recommend to not put the product directly under your eyes dispense some into the back of your hand or a palette and blend it out, the grains will somewhat dissolve and application will be smoother.
the coverage is okay but still not as amazing as prolongwear.

on 2/22/2015 11:03:00 PM

I live in Canada so I had to purchase this on line. I spent about $10 on eBay. After all the rave reviews I had to give it a try. Many claiming it was a dupe for Mac Pro long wear which is my HG. I got the lightest colour which turned out to be very salmon pink toned and maybe a shade or two darker then my skin tone (NW13).
The product is ok nothing amazing, in my opinion no where near as amazing as pro long wear. I dont like the way it applies or the applicator.
IF I use this its when I have extra dark circles and I'll apply before my foundation to tone them down. Only because it's the perfect colour for dark circles. Salmon colour products work much better at covering up dark circles then yellow tone products.
I will not repurchase.

on 2/22/2015 1:51:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

Love it. I use it to cover my dark circles. I use color pure beige. Its really creamy and easy to blend.

on 2/22/2015 1:34:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I am one of many who bought this product thinking that it would be a dupe for the MAC Prolongwear Concealer, which I adore. Sadly, I would have to say that it is not.

Without further comparing it to MAC's PLWC, here's the breakdown:

Coverage: Medium, because it didn't do much for covering my red blemishes.
Longevity: Just okay.
Color: Too orange. Other shades in the store were either too orange or too pink.
Packaging: Squeeze tube is nice, but the brush seems unneseccary.
Consistency: Mine had GRAINS, similar to ones you see in exfoliating cleansers -- NOT okay.
Creasing: Unsure beacuse I had to use other concealers to correct the shade.

I've used this product for several weeks now, and all in all, I'm going to say that it wasn't horrible to the point where I would toss it out without finishing it. I can still work with it by making sure I'm really melting it into my skin with a beauty blender and by correcting the shade with other concealers. I might have gotten a bad batch, but I still will not be repurchasing this product.