Tarte Amazonian Clay Long-Wear Blush in Tipsy

4.7

Talc, Zinc Stearate, Tricaprylin, Polyethylene, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cera Alba, PEG-150 Distearate, Lanolin, Laureth-4, Tocopherol, Polysorbate 20, Tetrasodium EDTA, Potassium Sorbate, Chlorphenesin, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Kaolin, Tin Oxide, Mica, Carmine (CI 75470). ( /-): Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Red 6 And Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Red 27 Lake (CI 45410), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Yellow 6 Lake (CI 15985), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090)

on 10/5/2011 6:51:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

This is the color that I've been looking for. I've wanted a coral-pink that would show up on my skin. This is perfect. I also really love the packaging. The compact is cute and the mirror is very useful.

on 9/16/2011 1:35:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

I have these in: Tipsy, Doll face and Natural Beauty. Everything is matte, no glitters (not a fan). Last all day without touch ups! Colors will work on every skintone.

I use it everyday, even without foundation on. Just my sunscreen / moisturizer and this blush, I'm good to go run some errands. :)

I have sensitive skin, and prone to acne, this one doesn't make me break out. Happy with the purchase and planning to get all the colors!

on 9/13/2011 4:36:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I have these in tipsy, blissful and natural beauty. Im in love. I got blissful for my first one, liked it, and went and got the tipsy and natural beauty, I love tipsy and natural beauty the most.

Natural beauty- gives me a natual flush like its my own, but better.

Tipsy- is the perfect pinky coral for me. Its just the right amount of pink and orange.

Blissful- more of a meduim pink on me.

All colors are matte, but not a boring matte. I don't normally have a problem with blush fading on me during the day, this one as well stayed on all day for me, stayed true to clor and didn't turn orange on me like some blushes do. You do not need very much of this to see the color. Lightly tapping your brush into the product is all you need to do. I love these blushes, and would recomend them to anyone. There pricey, I paid $33 plus tax cdn. But I don't regret it they are well worth it for me. Im very happy with them.

on 9/6/2011 2:23:00 PM

Super pigmeted! Very cute coral color that's great for summer. It comes in a very cute compact, and the blush itself is very pretty. I wouldn't buy this again just because my mom got this for me for my bday and the shade was way too bright for my super pale skin tone. it would look great on medium and darker complexions though. It has great staying power. I'm going to purchase this in dollface.

on 9/6/2011 11:59:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

This blush... I KNEW that this blush would show up on me. I wasn't scared about that. What I cared about was its lasting power. It was amazing. It lasted all day. I like using it with Benefit HOOLA bronzer. I also like using either a stiple brush or an angled blush brush. It's a great summer blush although there is no reason as to why Tanned beauties cannot use this blush year round. Try it...you won't be dissappointed.

on 9/1/2011 9:07:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

I had been dying to try these new Tarte blushes for a while and also liked the cheek stain version of Tipsy so I figured why not try the new Amazonian clay version?
The color does look a little extreme in the pan, but trust me, it can be applied sheerly or built up if you want a more dramatic look. I apply with a MAC 187 brush to give my cheeks a pretty coral/pink glow. I agree with the previous reviewer, this gives me a glow like nothing I've ever experienced before. And as a testament to its staying power, I applied this at 9pm and at 6am, the blush still looked good! I have gotten many compliments on this blush. I feel like I'm going to replace all my MAC & NARS blushes with Tarte's colors!

on 8/18/2011 7:47:00 PM

This blush is phenomenal. I have always worn drugstore brands or more recently Clinque. All of a pinkish variety and none of them stayed on. They all seemed to disappear soon after applying.

I never heard of Tarte before until someone posted a picture on facebook. I saw Tipsy and just fell in love. It is a gorgeous coral. Not too orange and not too pink. It gives my skin a glow that I never experienced before. The only time my cheeks get color or glow like that is after being in the sun.

Today I did my usual went to the commissary and the shoppette. Going in an out of the humid and hot air outside. I got home and to my surprise Tipsy still looked freshly applied.

This blush is not cheap but it being so pigmented it should last a long time. I highly recommend this blush. It lasts and benefits your skin.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

LOVE THIS COLOR!!!! Summer-Spring-Winter-Fall this is a must have for year round! No joke. I decided to go with a different brand rather than my regular go to brand. Tarte is up there with good quality blushes. This one is my favorite from the long-wear line. Peachy apricot with slight shimmer and hardly any pink in it. Gave me a nice burst of color to my face and good contour as well. Will buy again when I run out.

on 7/21/2011 12:18:00 AM

I love this blush. I first became interested in Tarte after getting sucked into one of their QVC specials. This amazonian clay thing seemed fascinating. I first tried on a bunch of the blushes at Sephora. I ended up buying Amused - which is nice. But I guess I wasnt 100% satisfied until I went back and bought Tipsy. Tipsy is a beautiful coral pinkish color with a bit of sheen to it. Very natural and pretty color, and lasts a long time. Very flattering!

on 7/13/2011 3:24:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

ok everyone is saying these amazonian clay blushes are great but honestly i've tried four and i dont see what all the hype is about. is it just because its long lasting. because after trying nars blushes i seriously cannot see what the hype is about with these. they DO NOT provide the same glow and radiance that nars blushes provide. and im not talking about glow as in it has to have shimmer. nars matte blushes like amour and desire are so much nicer and make the face look radiant compared to these blushes which are so flat on the face and just make me look blah. i've really tried giving these a chance and wanted to love them because they are good for ur skin and not harmful. but they dont do anything for me. i know nars has parabens and some not so friendly ingredients but honestly after i tried those i cannot bring myself to try any other blush.

even the mac ones look nicer on the skin than these (they just have horrible lasting power).

so maybe im in the minority but i dont like these at all. so flat looking. so bleh.

Popular Blush Products