Tarte Amazonian Clay Long-Wear Blush in Tipsy

4.7

Talc, Zinc Stearate, Tricaprylin, Polyethylene, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cera Alba, PEG-150 Distearate, Lanolin, Laureth-4, Tocopherol, Polysorbate 20, Tetrasodium EDTA, Potassium Sorbate, Chlorphenesin, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Kaolin, Tin Oxide, Mica, Carmine (CI 75470). ( /-): Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Red 6 And Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Red 27 Lake (CI 45410), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Yellow 6 Lake (CI 15985), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090)

on 12/19/2011 5:08:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Now THIS is a must have for olive and tan skins <3 Of course it would also look gorgeous on lighter skins with a very light hand. It may look straight up orange in the photos, but it's more coral-sunshine orange than orange-orange, if that makes sense. This one instantly brightens up my face and I don't have to watch it like I do other more pigmented blushes. Looks very natural on me and I love the matteness. I would buy it again, but I think this one will last me a very long time.

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

Its such a great product! I love that its a basic matte finish, yet doesn't look flat. It is very pigmented, so I only have to apply a little, and it wears for a super long time! I wouldn't say 12 hours, like the brand boasts, but it still wears for a good 6 hours. The color is also gorgeous, which is really great. I was a little wary of purchasing because I'm tan, so I really didn't know how an orange blush would look on me. But I saw a YouTube video by Nurberxo on Nars Taj Mahal, and I decided to get it, since I have the same skin color as her and it looked great on her! NOTE: This is not the same orange color as Taj Mahal, which is a true orange blush. This is more of a coral/orange or pink/orange blush. Some people were even going as far as saying that this is the matte version of Nars Orgasm, which is totally wrong, because I have that blush and it is a much more pink/red blush. They are completely different. Anyway, the reason why I did not get Taj Mahal is because I have Nars products and they are all pretty shimmery, and I was looking for a more matte blush. I was okay with a little sheer glitter, but not too much. This blush is perfect! I love it, and I'm hoping to try the same blush in some other colors, like the Flush.

on 10/6/2011 7:01:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Neutral

I bought this blush because of all the rave reviews saying it was the matte version of Nars Orgasm. So disappointed! I've been using Orgasm for years and this color does not even come close to the base color of Orgasm. This requires a very light hand when applying and came out too coral/orange on me. I'm going to keep trying to make this one work but so far, no such luck. The formula seems good though - it's very silky and pigmented.

on 10/5/2011 6:51:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

This is the color that I've been looking for. I've wanted a coral-pink that would show up on my skin. This is perfect. I also really love the packaging. The compact is cute and the mirror is very useful.

on 9/16/2011 1:35:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

I have these in: Tipsy, Doll face and Natural Beauty. Everything is matte, no glitters (not a fan). Last all day without touch ups! Colors will work on every skintone.

I use it everyday, even without foundation on. Just my sunscreen / moisturizer and this blush, I'm good to go run some errands. :)

I have sensitive skin, and prone to acne, this one doesn't make me break out. Happy with the purchase and planning to get all the colors!

on 9/13/2011 4:36:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I have these in tipsy, blissful and natural beauty. Im in love. I got blissful for my first one, liked it, and went and got the tipsy and natural beauty, I love tipsy and natural beauty the most.

Natural beauty- gives me a natual flush like its my own, but better.

Tipsy- is the perfect pinky coral for me. Its just the right amount of pink and orange.

Blissful- more of a meduim pink on me.

All colors are matte, but not a boring matte. I don't normally have a problem with blush fading on me during the day, this one as well stayed on all day for me, stayed true to clor and didn't turn orange on me like some blushes do. You do not need very much of this to see the color. Lightly tapping your brush into the product is all you need to do. I love these blushes, and would recomend them to anyone. There pricey, I paid $33 plus tax cdn. But I don't regret it they are well worth it for me. Im very happy with them.

on 9/6/2011 2:23:00 PM

Super pigmeted! Very cute coral color that's great for summer. It comes in a very cute compact, and the blush itself is very pretty. I wouldn't buy this again just because my mom got this for me for my bday and the shade was way too bright for my super pale skin tone. it would look great on medium and darker complexions though. It has great staying power. I'm going to purchase this in dollface.

on 9/6/2011 11:59:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

This blush... I KNEW that this blush would show up on me. I wasn't scared about that. What I cared about was its lasting power. It was amazing. It lasted all day. I like using it with Benefit HOOLA bronzer. I also like using either a stiple brush or an angled blush brush. It's a great summer blush although there is no reason as to why Tanned beauties cannot use this blush year round. Try it...you won't be dissappointed.

on 9/1/2011 9:07:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

I had been dying to try these new Tarte blushes for a while and also liked the cheek stain version of Tipsy so I figured why not try the new Amazonian clay version?
The color does look a little extreme in the pan, but trust me, it can be applied sheerly or built up if you want a more dramatic look. I apply with a MAC 187 brush to give my cheeks a pretty coral/pink glow. I agree with the previous reviewer, this gives me a glow like nothing I've ever experienced before. And as a testament to its staying power, I applied this at 9pm and at 6am, the blush still looked good! I have gotten many compliments on this blush. I feel like I'm going to replace all my MAC & NARS blushes with Tarte's colors!

on 8/18/2011 7:47:00 PM

This blush is phenomenal. I have always worn drugstore brands or more recently Clinque. All of a pinkish variety and none of them stayed on. They all seemed to disappear soon after applying.

I never heard of Tarte before until someone posted a picture on facebook. I saw Tipsy and just fell in love. It is a gorgeous coral. Not too orange and not too pink. It gives my skin a glow that I never experienced before. The only time my cheeks get color or glow like that is after being in the sun.

Today I did my usual went to the commissary and the shoppette. Going in an out of the humid and hot air outside. I got home and to my surprise Tipsy still looked freshly applied.

This blush is not cheap but it being so pigmented it should last a long time. I highly recommend this blush. It lasts and benefits your skin.

Popular Blush Products