LUSH Bath Bombs

3.9

Lush bath bombs are a great indulgence and I love the way the whole bathroom smells great when I have some in stock!!! My favourites are Butterball and Fairy Jasmine (not sure if we have some different names here in Aus)and I also like Summer Blues....

I think i'm in the minority here..I don't get the hype. Am I missing something? The bath items I've tried so far: Candy Cane Bubble Bar, Sexy Bath Bomb, Mr. Butterball Bath Bomb, Jasmie Bath Bomb. Do they smell good? Sure, though some have an artificial waxy scent to them. Do they moisturize? Not at all, in fact I find them to be drying. Are they expensive? Hell yes. What's so "amazing" about a $7 bath? Yes, some of the Bath Bombs go for $6.95 and can be used 1 time. I guess you could try to cut them but I'm thinking it would make a huge mess and even the store says they are once use only. I's much rather spring for some other luxurious bath product anyday.. LUSH=overrated.

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

Unlike other reviewers, I'm not too crazy about LUSH bath bombs. The smell is overpowering, so I usually smash them while they're still in their bags and use a few pieces at a time. Still, I've tried at least 8 different kinds and they smell artificial, unlike other LUSH products. And they leave a horrible mess in the tub!

BathBombs are my absolute favorite item from LUSH. There's so many different scents and they are all very indulgent and wonderful for my skin. Certain ones will leave color around the tub that'll require scrubbing and flower petals are a bit messy to clean (leave it in an old nylon and then put it in the water) but they are really quite a wonderful bath experience!

OMG.. I never heard about this brand until I walked into their newly open store in Herald Sq. NYC, and I bought the whole store out with me!! I was soo curious about the whole line, and these are fabulous!! They fizz up like champaigne! I like these in Butterball and Think Pink!! Too bad you can only use these once. It's a nice treat for yourself. Very moisturizing!!

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

The use stuff from LUSH for my baths, exclusively, because I honestly find them the best. I have yet to find better bath bombs than LUSH ones.

yes! my dear new addiction. I dont understand it, but I love these and get nervous when I don't have at least 3-4. they are a real treat, and theres one for every mood. I prefer the colored and heavily fragranced ones like sex bomb (hot pink & flowery) and absolute delight (pink & rosey) be sure to be aware, some have lavender bits (dreamtime) and glitter (fairy jasmine, avobath more) and some have flower bits that reconstitute in the bath. Personally I hate these, I had to control myself from leaping out of the bath with the softy bomb, it seriously looked like barf in the tub. plus these are a mess to clean up. an idea is to put them in a muslin bag so the fizz gets out but not the flowers. ceriwdens cauldron (another fav) is designed like this. you might consider not starting this habit!

I love Lush Bath Bombs - all of them! They are wonderful treats for the bath, and several of them have aromatherapeutic benefits as well. I have imported them from the U.K. for the last few years. My only comment is that if you buy them online they're shipped from Canada. I have found the Canadian products to be of slightly inferior quality to the United Kingdom versions, so I always buy from the U.K. A special treat!

I can never be without Lush bath bombs. I've tried other brands and they're just not as good. Lush bath bombs are a little more expensive (plus they can be harder to get if you don't live near a store), but they're AMAZING. If I don't have at least five on hand I start to panic.

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

I finally succumbed and bought myself some LUSH bath products.. my local store had a special offer of 4 bath bombs for the price of 2. Now I know what all the fuss is about. The first one I used was a Christmas pudding flavoured one.. and after soaking for a while.. my whole body felt as if it had a really good massage!! I'm hooked!

Popular Bath Treatments