November 24, 2014 | 1830 users online

Treatments - Revlon - Crazy Shine nail buffer

rated 4 of 5 on 6/24/2011 1:24:00 PM More reviews by hapamanda

I just got one of these out of my People magazine as a free sample and I seriously would not have bought this had I not tried it first. It totally works!! I was really surprised. I did it really quick and I have a great shine. I just want to see now if it really lasts a few days like it says before I buy one. Pretty cool!!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/20/2011 10:44:00 PM More reviews by cellorox

I love how it doesnt have 4 steps because i'm such a rusher. i love the raindrop shape. it left my ridges smooth and non-visible and it took a fraction of the time my other buffers did. I love the crazy shine part it gave me unbelievable shine it was AMAZINGG!!! love this product.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/11/2011 10:40:00 PM More reviews by chelsia

All time besttt nail buffer on the market. I have went through sooo many with 4 steps to 3 steps which worked nicely but tooook too much time & wore down fast. This is only 2 sides & takes no time at all to do my whole hand! I lovee the shape of it since the tip get in the sides near the cuticles so you can smooth better & shine your nail better. It's fairly cheap & always goes on sale! :) it's a must have for everyone

rated 5 of 5 on 4/27/2011 11:49:00 AM More reviews by cheerz2u

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I LOVE this product!!!! I agree with everyone else when they say it is super, squeaky shiny!!!! I love the egg shape as it allows me to get closer to my cuticle area than a regular block style that I had before. I like that there is only 2 steps rather than 4 and it really does the trick in half the time. LOVE IT!!!!! Super cheap and I bought one for each of my girls (ages 9 and 13) and they love it too :) I will continue to buy again and again!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/27/2011 2:59:00 AM More reviews by Misha40

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I just bought one of these at CVS and will have to buy another since my husband took it and made it his own. Easy to use, fast, and creates mega shine. Makes my nails look great when I take a break from nail polish. Can't beat the price.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/26/2011 7:45:00 PM More reviews by dyanp989

Had to buy a second because my cats attacked the first!

I can't wear nail polish, it makes my nails peal and crack. Spend a minute with this and a few seconds with a white nail pencil band my nails look interview-ready beautiful with no fuss and no muss. Love it!!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/19/2011 8:07:00 PM More reviews by Lovelee_79

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I picked up two at Walgreen's for about $3.5 each. My manicure took a little longer than ten seconds, but if you're just doing a "refresher" buff to reenergize the shine then it should take only a few seconds on each nail. I certainly think that it gave my nails a glossier shine almost like I was wearing a clear topcoat. You can also use the white side to revive the luster on your nail polish, though I have not done this yet because I haven't given myself a painted manicure in a while. I'm not sure how long the buffer lasts, which is why I bought two, but I definitely would buy it again.

After filing to shape my nails, then using the Crazy Shine buffer and adding a quick dab of cuticle oil, my nails looked well kept and more presentable. And it's something you can use to keep you hands looking nice until your next manicure appointment. It's also convenient, so you can do your nails while on the go, like during your subway commute to work, without worrying about juggling nail polish.

Another great thing is that as the shine wears off, you don't end up with chippy nails that look unkept, the shine just eventually reverts back to natural.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/16/2011 7:11:00 PM More reviews by starrysim

I picked this up on a whim because it was on sale and I had a coupon (yeah, really, who pays full price? But I digress...). I wasn't expecting much, just to have something to replace my older buffer. Well, this totally blew my expectations! The green side is perfect for evening out ridges - forget the 4-step board I used in the past. It does the job without being too rough. And the shiny white side - HOLY COW MAJOR SHINE. Like serious top coat shine. It even squaks, that's how shiny it is! Beautiful if you just want to leave your nails bare, but nail polish applies like a dream and looks more shiny on top as well. The shape is relatively comfortable to hold, I like it better than the longer stick types. Love it, will definitely repurchase when I need to.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/10/2011 3:42:00 AM More reviews by crumpitt

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Um. $8? Where do you ppl shop?! LOL

I got this from Fred Meyer (grocery store) for I think around $3.5 or so. Cause I remember having a $2 off revlon beauty tool coupon and thinking that makes it $1.50.

For that price, this thing is awesome! I don't use it on my natural nails cause I heard that having a surface that slick makes it hard for polish to hang on. BUT.

I use it a day or so after my mani. You know- when the top coat gets all scratched up and doesn't look like shiny glassy goodness anymore? Yeah. That's where this thing really "shines." ;) Pun intended.

It brings your topcoat back to it's original luster. Try it! Just use the white side and buff away! Only takes seconds per nail and looks like you just put your TC on! I love it for that! And for $1.50, it's a pretty sweet deal. Thanks Revlon!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/27/2011 1:43:00 AM More reviews by mich52331

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

My nails look like glass after I use this product. And I love that it only requires two steps instead of three like many other nail buffers. The egg shape is easier to hold in my hand, too.