September 18, 2014 | 1819 users online

Powder - Physicians Formula - Happy Booster

image 0image 1image 2

rated 3 of 5 on 1/4/2011 10:47:00 PM More reviews by Kristaxh

I LOVE my happy booster! I use the translucent shade and the 'natural' blush. The translucent face powder is fantastic for a cheekbone highlighter and the blush is just enough to give me some color! Love!

rated 1 of 5 on 1/1/2011 7:31:00 PM More reviews by rays

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I bought this last week in Harmon drugs with a 3dollar off coupon from the company.It cost me 8 dollars.I bought the translucent.It looks very pretty with little hearts in different shades of bone beige and pink which is supposed to be a complimentary blend of colors to even out your skin tone. I swiped it on with my own mac brush not the little one which is included.I am very light skinned wih Green eyes. This made me look like a ghost . Very white and sickly color which isn't unfortunately the worst part. I usually buy physicians formula because I have sensitive skin this product smells just awful. It is NOT HYPOALLERGENIC like they claim. It smells like violets. Mood boosting claims what they really mean is allergy boosting. It's going right back. A worthless product.