April 17, 2014 | 1486 users online

Blush - BeneFit Cosmetics - Bella Bamba

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/6/2012 10:41:00 PM More reviews by akneil

I really love this blush. The colour is amazing - a nice watermelon colour. The only problem with this blush is it is very shimmery. I have started pairing it with Tarte Dollface (which is matte) and it looks great. Benefit's packaging is always cute, but not very practical. But I wouldn't let that deter me from buying their box blushes!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/6/2012 8:43:00 PM More reviews by kyl77

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This is a very pretty pinky coral blush. There's a lot of color payoff so use a light hand. I think this would work on a lot of different skin tones. I'm using a sample, so I can't comment first hand on the full size packaging, but it doesn't look that practical to me. I might purchase this if I wanted to splurge.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/5/2012 7:17:00 PM More reviews by linh989

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

The price is quite steep and I'm not a huge fan of the box packaging. But, other than that I like how it looks on my NW35 skin. If you apply with a light hand, you'll end up with a pretty color and for me the color lasts all day! And it doesn't break out my acne prone skin so, I wear this quite often. I'd definitely recommend it if you can get your hands on it.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/1/2012 11:53:00 PM More reviews by damuko

It's gorgeous on the skin, super smooth, and smells amazing. I do prefer matte blush though, and it's not the most original color. I also don't prefer the box packaging. I will keep and continue to use it until it's finished, though.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/14/2012 11:25:00 AM More reviews by kaylsy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

bell bamba is sooo pretty on the skin, it definatly is 3d. It highlights and sculpts. Just so pretty. A pinky corally shade. But bright. If you cant decide between coralista/bella bamba, they are different. its way more pink than coralista less gold with a glitter through it more than a frost.
Not fussed for the box, flimsy! Lasts all day too,

rated 5 of 5 on 10/9/2012 6:25:00 PM More reviews by Lindalinda6

Brings my face to life! Gives a beautiful glow. Perfect for any skin tone. Goes with all my lipsticks too. Received as a sample and I've been wearing it everyday, everywhere and anywhere (work, shopping, dancing). Will definitely purchase after sample runs out. GORGEOUS COLOR!

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 10/9/2012 5:50:00 PM More reviews by beautifulthings

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Be really careful with this one: it's bright and it's strong and you can end up with clown cheeks. However, if you go carefully and delicately it can be quite natural and glowy. I use it if I'm doing a flicky eyeliner, to give a little lift to my face, but it does need a conservative hand.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/26/2012 7:34:00 PM More reviews by Almaddox

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This product is okay, its nothing special and I think you could spend you money on better blushes. Its very shimmery and has lots of fall out which bothers me a lot. I find myself putting this blush on and having to dust it over again with a fan brush to get the excess product off. I think its an okay blush and I will use it but I would not re - purchase this blush. Its definitely not a favorite of mine and I would not recommend this product to a friend

rated 5 of 5 on 9/21/2012 8:36:00 PM More reviews by micky887

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I like the colour it's a really pretty pink and I like that they added a mirror and flip
Top however it's really awkward to fit in my makeupbag I still prefer coralista but this is a beautiful blusher it is really pigmented which I love if you like nars orgasm u will like bella bamba :)

rated 5 of 5 on 9/11/2012 6:15:00 PM More reviews by roxyd562

I love these box o powders by benefit. bella bamba is one of my favorite blushes i could wear thing everyday in the spring you can go with a light sweep and it looks like the most natural flush. loves it