Johnson & Johnson Baby Shampoo

4.5

water, cocamidoproply betaine,PEG-80 sorbitan laurate, sodium trideceth sulfate, PEG-150 distearate, fragrance, tetrasodium EDTA, polyquaternium-10,quaternium-15, sodium hydroxide, citric acid, yellow 10, orange 4.

on 4/29/2008 4:22:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

after reading this suggestion, i went out to get a bottle of Johnson's Baby Shampoo in conditioning formula.
works like a charm as a 2nd step cleanser (am now using dermalogica's soothing eye makeup remover gel abt SGD 50+ for 118ml) and itz so dirt cheap (SGD4.30 for 200ml)!!

get the conditioning formula, better for eyelashes too :)

on 9/8/2007 10:41:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

This makes the best eye makeup remover and the price cannot be beat! I mix it up in an empty bottle in proportions of 1 part baby shampoo to 4 parts hot water. Shake gently to dissolve the shampoo. I like to dip q-tips in this to remove eyeliner and mascara. Rinse well with warm water to remove traces of the shampoo when done.

on 4/23/2007 11:08:00 AM

I have used this for over 30 years to remove my eye makeup. It's a fabulous, gentle, non-greasy solution to all but the most waterproof mascara and concealer; only a dot is needed on your washcloth or fingertip. I pair this with CVS-brand or regular Cetaphil to clean my face: Cetaphil on dry skin - massage and rinse - then Johnson's Baby Shampoo on wet lashes - massage and rinse. One can also dilute this with water, then it's not necessary to wet your eye area & lashes first. Great results with zero residue; you're ready to apply fresh makeup if you wish. TRY IT!!

on 11/15/2006 7:37:00 AM

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I can't believe I haven't reviewed this yet. Baby Shampoo can be used for many purposes:

1. As a facial wash - When you're skin's not that oily in the morning so you don't want to use a harsh cleanser, baby shampoo's gentle enough
2. As a makeup remover - Works perfectly for me, since I don't wear foundation, just sunscreen (won't work for waterproof makeup though, I'd recommened a seperate remover for for that) (Psst, Vaseline)
3. As a shampoo - Probably not the best choice if you have oily hair like me, but I use this on my drier ends.
4. As a brush cleaner. So gentle.

I'll update as I think of more uses. Give it a try! :)

on 6/21/2004 5:35:00 PM

This is the best and most effective eye and face makeup remover I have ever used - even gets waterproof mascara off without rubbing. I have very sensitive eyes and skin and it doesn't irritate either. I also use it to wash my expensive makeup brushes.

on 6/9/2004 7:21:00 PM

This is an okay product, smells okay too. I must say, it is REALLY gentle, esp. on my dry contact-afflicted eyes. Does a nice job of cleaning up chlorine (I'm a swimmer) and conditioner gunk that wasn't completely rinsed out (I HATE THAT!). I like that when using this, a conditioner really isn't necessary. I probably won't repurchase, tho, 'cuz it wasn't anything great--just average. :l

Have been using this for about 8 years everyday as my eye makeup remover. LOVE IT:) My opthamologist recommended it after I had trouble with a stye, said this was the best eyelid cleanser on the market and I believe him:) I just use the no tear formula. It cleans everything (even takes off my waterproof mascara--maybelline volume express waterproof -- with no scrubbing :) It doesn't dry out my lids but I do use a moisturizer under my eyes and by the corners at night.

on 9/25/2002 7:29:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I love this product. It made my long hair, soft and shiny. I like that it doesn't strip my hair of it's oils, and leaves it nice and light. Also is good for cleaning make-up brushes

on 1/28/2002 7:25:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This is great if you're under 8, but it was way too gentle for me. It left my hair flat and oily.

on 11/25/2001 5:26:00 PM

Perfect to clean makeupbrushes with, effective, mild and cheap!

Popular Face Skincare Products