July 22, 2014 | 2353 users online

Misc Beauty Tools - Olay - Professional Pro-X Advanced Cleansing System

rated 1 of 5 on 9/24/2013 10:37:00 PM More reviews by Allie0325

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This product is amazing ! It was worth it ! Don't be scared to buy it just bc it's cheaper then the Clarasonic !! My face cleared up and removed the dirt from my pores within the second day my face was much smoother and clearer

rated 5 of 5 on 9/18/2013 5:58:00 PM More reviews by leannerduffy

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This little machine is great. I owned a clarisonic for several months and was disappointed with the condition/feel of my skin. I was expecting more of a difference.

A couple years later I ran across this. I was doubtful since it performed a circular scrubbing action, rather than a sonic cleaning action but I was wrong in doubting it. It has done a beautiful job in clearing up the junk out of my pores and also has made a drastic difference in the texture of my skin.

I've used one month and would highly recommend (Costco has a super awesome bundle for CHEAP).

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 9/2/2013 4:23:00 AM More reviews by hollyd1996

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This has absolutely changed my skin & life!! Never used to be able to put on foundation without it drying out on my skin and looking so dry, flaky and uneven, and now I get the most flawless finish and my face is so soft and smooth, even at the end of the day. I have sensitive skin and am able to use this without any problems, and it is so cheap. Recommending it to everyone! I haven't tried it but I would not bother paying an extra $100 for a clarisonic when the results from the Olay are amazing!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/27/2013 11:02:00 AM More reviews by Lovechild67

I've been using this for about a year and I love it! I did not want to spend the money on the more expensive versions without knowing if this one would work for me..it works great ! I use this at bed time after a long day of wearing makeup and working in a restaurant all night sweating! My skin feels soooo clean and fresh!!! I use Aveeno clear complexion foaming cleanser which is great with this brush!! Thanks!:))) go buy!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/14/2013 11:28:00 PM More reviews by BeautyBaby19

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I love this cleansing system! It was a cheaper option to other cleansing systems so I was really happy when I tried because it worked so well for the price! I love the brush because you feel like your skin got the best clean ever, and the brush felt great on my skin. The cleanser is a very small sample, so I really can't say anything positive or negative about it. The cleansing system retails for $29.99 at most drugstores, and the replacement brush heads package comes with two brush heads for $9.99.

I definitely think you should purchase this!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/12/2013 11:44:00 PM More reviews by madscientist01

I have been using this product, with the original brush head for about a year now. I really like this product!! It was a new thing when I got it and I was so excited there was a more affordable option than a clarisonic. I haven't tried the clarisonic, I haven't been able to justify the price tag, so I can't make comparisons. However, I think this does an amazing job for the price. It's so much gentler than a scrub, yet does a waaaay better job. The first time I used it, I couldn't believe the difference. Scrubs had always made my skin feel a lot smoother, but never this smooth! It removes every last bit of makeup. Great product at a great price.

I can see why people might break out from using this twice a day, after all it is exfoliating, you're never supposed to exfoliate that frequently. I've only ever used it as frequently as once a day, and that was only because it was the only way i could completely remove my water resistant sunscreen (shesiedo) at the end of the day. I wouldn't recommend using it that frequently though, because my skin did start to get irritated and dry. No breakouts though. I'd say you shouldn't use this more than 3-4 times a week for optimal results.

Overall I love, will continue to use, and recommend this product! Good job olay! ;)

rated 5 of 5 on 7/25/2013 12:54:00 AM More reviews by bleuets

I have it and I love it! Makes my skin look amazing! I use it every other day now that is summer as my skin tends to get oily. During the winter I might use it every two days. Moisturizing skin after using it is a MUST! Always, always, always moisturize your face after washing it. After just 2 uses I started seeing a difference in my skin and got lots of compliments on it. Helps get rid of zits and blackheads. Definitely recommend! :)

rated 5 of 5 on 7/22/2013 10:51:00 PM More reviews by CountryLovee

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This brush is amazing! I have been using this for about a month and the results are fantastic. From the first night I used it, it made my pores look smaller. Usually my pores are huge and clogged. This made them look so smooth and small. It really gets everything off your face. I use this morning and night and it has really help fade some of the redness I have from acne scarring. If I feel a pimple coming on, I use this on that spot a little longer and it works wonders. I feel that my moisturizer really seeps in better than before. I don't use the little cleanser it comes with. I use African Black Soap with it. Also, if you can get this on Amazon, do it. I got it for around $20. At Walmart it's for $30. My skin glows and I'm in love! :)

rated 4 of 5 on 7/20/2013 8:32:00 PM More reviews by SleepIsTheCousin

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I adore this product!

I wasn't looking for a Clarisonic - that is too harsh for my skin. I wanted a spinning brush that could just take off sunscreen or excess makeup or gunk after I realized that scrubs are just NOT for me.

I use the Olay Pro-X Brush only once or twice a week, and I wouldn't recommend using it anymore. It doesn't deliver overnight results, and I didn't expect it too. The reason I give this 4 stars is because it provides just enough cell stimulation and exfolation in order for my moisturizer and products to soak in really well, penetrating my skin layers.

After taking off my makeup or cleansing with plain water, I start putting my Purpose cleanser on my face, and I lightly go over my face and right under my chin with the brush on the low setting for 2-4 minutes with warm water.

This really allows me to be able to extract blackheads and other clogged pores (but don't pick your pustules, papules, whiteheads, or cysts ladies!!) for a good 3 minutes after. In turn it makes my moisturizer, serums, and treatments soak in wonderfully, and leaves my face feeling fresh.

Don't overuse this and don't use this for your flaking skin - I would use chemical peels like AHA or BHA for that. This is just a good cleanser pre-moisturizing and serums.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/10/2013 10:44:00 AM More reviews by hbomb232

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I use the brush daily in the shower with another cleansing product, not the one included. It's made a huge difference in the amount of acne I get, and it's made a loyal customer out of me. I still have a little bit, but it's nothing like what I had to deal with for the past few years. I'm so glad a friend recommended I give it a try.