Maybelline Fit Me Concealer

3.9

Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Glycerin, Sorbitan Isostearate, Propylene Glycol, Titanium Dioxide, Ozokerite, Phenoxyethanol, Magnesium Sulfate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Methylparaben, Acrylates copolymer, Alumina, Butylparaben, Aluminium Hydroxide, Tocopherol, Silica, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract /- (CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491/CI 77492/CI 77499/Iron Oxides, CI 77019/Mica)

on 4/2/2015 3:26:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

I sort of liked it at first, although it tended to crease in my fine lines. It tended to look pretty cakey--but a lot of concealers tend to look cakey on my very dry skin. It covered redness up nicely.
About two months after I purchased this item, I put it on to cover up my dark circles, and I felt a burning sensation, which I had never experienced before with any product. I don't know if it had gone bad, or my skin developed an allergy to an ingredient, but I threw it away, and will not be repurchasing.

on 3/31/2015 2:14:00 PM

For me this concealer isn't that great. It gets smudgy and the only other way I can describe it as crackly under my eyes if I touch it at all. I know I need to keep my hands off but sometimes I get eye boogies I gotta wipe and it just messes this stuff up. The color is a little yellow for me. I have it in light. I like the age rewind correctors on their own much better than this. Didn't wow me.

on 3/31/2015 10:48:00 AM

Brilliant drugstore concealer! I have finally found it. I am so impressed with this concealer! It's so extremely good!

I am a touche éclat user normally, reasons because I can't stand obvious cakey concealer that shows in lines. The maybelline fit me concealer performs, its creamy, brightening and offers better concealing than ysl touche eclat does and does not settle in lines. It's coverage is impressively long lasting doesn't look cakey. All boxes ticked so what more can be said other than I LOVE IT and I love the price!

on 3/30/2015 7:06:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This concealer is good!
I would not say it is a heavy duty concealer, though. I normally use it under my eye since i have dark circles. It covers up naturally, and it is really easy to blend. I remember one day i have this on under my eye, and after 12 hrs i was thinking crap, this concealer must be running down my face. No, it actually did not, and i did not even use a powder that day. So i was kind amazed by it's staying power. For concealers under the eye, we are all scared if it will look heavy and crease, but for this one it would not. If i run out of this product, i would repurchase it.

on 3/30/2015 3:46:00 PM

I have the nars creamy and got this just to keep in the office. I think I may prefer it to the nars. It's not as creamy, so doesn't make my undereyes go puffy. As it's thinner, it's easier to layer without caking. Coverage is the same, ie it makes a difference but I would like more. I think my circles are too dark now to erase combletely, sob.
I am nc20 and the medium 20 is a good match. The deep 35 wasn't too bad on me, so I think DDDs are out of luck, in the uk anyway. Boo!

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

I've brought this concealer three times so far because it seems to be the only liquid concealer from the drugstore that isn't runny or watered down. very easy to blend. I do wish that it was a little more thick though.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

This is my holy grail concealor! I love it and I would completely recommend it. It is a dupe for the Nars Creamy concealor too. I currently own 6 of these (whoops!) as they do run out really quickly, but that may because I use it so frequently. It is a creamy formula, that doesn't cake on, it is medium coverage, but is very natural and subtle, feels lovely and light on the face, and provides a satin finish with a little glow. ...And that's all I have to say on that one!

on 3/29/2015 7:02:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

The product covers my dark circles under my eyes and imperfections very well, i like it 'cause it's very creamy and easy to blend it and it lasts on my skin all day. it's my favourite drugstore concealer yet.

This is a decent product if your in a pinch. My shoppers was sold out of my holy grail dark circle earser so I grabbed this. It tends to crease on me if I don't "bake" my powder. The Color in the lightest still isn't light enough for my fair skin

I just love this concealer. Not only does it cover imperfections, but it gives somewhat of a dewy glow which looks great! I use this for under my eyes and to cover up any acne I have and would recommend it to anyone, I've gone through so many!