September 1, 2014 | 1977 users online

Concealers - Maybelline - Fit Me Concealer

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 7/4/2014 11:43:00 PM More reviews by margomiller

amazing quality for the price. conceals extremely well and is pretty well priced.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/4/2014 7:19:00 AM More reviews by SangoB

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Brown

This product can indeed be used for blemishes. Saturate geh blemishes with product and feather out the edges. Works every time. I usually start with it under my foundation and touch up the areas that need a little more attention afterwards. Overall great drugstore foundation. Love it!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/3/2014 1:37:00 AM More reviews by xojlg

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I really love this concealer. It's the only one from the drugstore I've been repurchasing over and over again, and I've tried many. I usually buy the lightest shade (fair) and it highlights very nicely under my eyes to cover up dark circles. I do find it creases a tiny bit but if I set it with a powder it's not too bad. Not sure if other people have this problem either but I do have to touch up underneath my eyes throughout the day. It's not a bit deal though, I just keep it handy with me at all times in my purse. Definitely recommend this to those looking for a good drugstore concealer!

rated 3 of 5 on 7/2/2014 6:23:00 PM More reviews by aishakhan03

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

So i recently purchased this concealer because of the hype from all the youtubers. I primarily use this under my eyes, but after reading other reviews i might try it on some acne scars. I'm using the shade Medium 25 and I use this concealer on top of another concealer only because it doesn't give much coverage. I like this product because, i feel it brightens up the under eye area. The only negative thing is that it settles in my creases and it gives a drying look under my eyes. I've tried using this concealer on its on but it still has the same effect. I even set it with some powder. I don't know if its because im using too much, which i honestly don't think i am, or if setting it with powder is causing it. I'll try using little and hopefully it'll work. :) I would say "Maybe" if i would buy this product again but since there is no option for that i'm choosing No. :/

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/1/2014 9:09:00 PM More reviews by taylor123

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I bought this concealer a few weeks ago and I've been trying out different ways to use it and I think I got it to work for me. I bought this primarily to conceal my under eye circles, the issue I had with that was that it creased and settled into the fine lines and looked a little dry, I tried setting it with a few different powders and got the same result. So I now found the perfect way to use it FOR ME, is as a highlighting concealer and on blemishes. I bought a shade a little lighter than my normal skintone use it to highlight my chin, forehead and cheekbone and it works great for that! I have another one that is the exact shade of my skin to hide my blemishes. My under eye area tends to be dry normally so that's more my fault than the concealer's but I definitely wanted to try multiple ways of using it and it did work! The texture is thick enough that it stays put and offers fantastic coverage on the face. I love the packaging and the doe foot applicator. The price is great as well, 7 dollars at walgreens and available at many other drugstores as well. People were saying that it's similar to the Nars Creamy Concealer but I wouldn't say that it is, the Nars one is a bit nicer of a texture but it's also way more expensive. I wouldn't say its a close dupe but it's a nice option considering it's affordable and works great. Oh yea and it hasn't broken me out! That's always a plus.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/30/2014 12:03:00 AM More reviews by nihaobrookey

so far I really like this product! it's very thick but not in an unworkable type of way, & while other people tend to find this light coverage, to me it's very full coverage and is easy to cover blemishes because when blending it in (I use a bb dupe) it doesn't slip and slide around; also great for the under eye area! I use the shade sand which is a light-medium yellow undertone which suits me very well

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/29/2014 6:46:00 PM More reviews by seaswan

After seeing this on you tube as a great concealer, I gave in and bought the color Light, which is too light for me but that's not the problem.
The problem is that this concealer creeps into every line under my eyes after a short amount of time, If I set it with powder same thing. It is also drying a no no for the eye area.
Fit me is light coverage wise so it won't cover blemishes well either.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/29/2014 4:09:00 PM More reviews by Yumyumbagels

I have heard SO much about this concealer, so I just had to try it. Let me tell you, I love it! It's very soft on my face and makes me look like I have perfect skin. It also lasted all day. The price is reasonable, the packaging is simple and easy to handle. Not really anything bad to say about this product. 5/5 stars :)

rated 4 of 5 on 6/28/2014 3:02:00 AM More reviews by madison810

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Absolutely LOVE the actually product and the applicator. I have dry patches once in a while and this doesn't cling on to them. It's a very light to medium coverage at first, but it is very buildable. On my most troubled spots I can get medium to full coverage. This is also great as a undereye concealer. It does crease if you use a lot of the product and you don't set it with powder, but for me I only use a dot of this under my eyes and I don't set it since if doesn't crease. My only complaint is the packaging. Every single tube I've bought (3 so far but defiantly getting more) product leaks out because there is buildup around the cap. Some product is wasted, but that's not a big deal since it's only 4-6 dollars. Over this is my HOLY GRAIL concelaer.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/27/2014 3:16:00 PM More reviews by boobookeys

This is a lovely product overall! I don't have dark circles so I cannot say how well it performs under the eyes, so this review is purely for acne, isolated blemishes and acne scars.

This concealer blends like a dream and has amazing coverage (I would say medium-full). I bought two shades of this - Sand, which matched my skin tone, and Cafe, which is much much darker and works beautifully as a liquid contour. I bought the concealer after watching MissJessicaHarlow on Youtube who used it as a foundation for her acne. I did the exact same thing and WOW - all my acne and acne scars were covered and the texture of my skin looked amazingly flawless. The blendability also makes spot concealing so easy as long as you don't keep tapping on the same spot - tap AROUND the blemish to blend! I was seriously amazed and this concealer would definitely, definitely be HG if not for what I discovered after application.

First and foremost, it breaks me out. *cries* Secondly, it never really sets. Even with powder over the top, it WILL move. This is a huge con especially on my combo/oily skin and the humid climate I live in. As a foundation, it turns too dewy very quickly and feels heavy on the skin once I'm out in the humid weather for some time. As a spot concealer, it rubs off way too easily and leaves my blemishes exposed. Wear time is thus a big :(

I will still consider repurchasing this despite everything above. The blendability and high coverage of this concealer deserve two thumbs up from me, and I really enjoy using the darker shades to contour or mix with other foundations to get my correct shade. I'm curious to see if this is a dupe of the NARS Creamy Concealer cause if it is, I might check the NARS out since this one breaks me out.