March 2, 2015 | 1731 users online

Concealers - Maybelline - Fit Me Concealer

rated 4 of 5 on 1/27/2015 8:44:00 PM More reviews by emolina

My favorite drugstore concealer by far. It isn't without its flaws, but I find it to be very creamy and easy to blend. It holds up well in my problematic under eye area, which goes from oily to dry depending on the season. It doesn't highlight my dryness in the winter and it doesn't fade away when I'm oily. My only complaint is that it does tend to settle in some of my fine lines, thankfully I don't have many. I will post an update when I pick up the Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer- they are supposedly dupes and I'd love to compare the two!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/27/2015 12:55:00 AM More reviews by thebriggs

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Love, love, love this concealer! The hype is right! The coverage is awesome. It covers my birthmark well without looking cakey. The colors are a good match for me. It sets quickly, but not too quickly and doesn't look dry afterwards either. A little bit goes a long way, so it's definitely a good value. This blends out so well and is easy to wear all on its own if I don't feel like wearing a full face of foundation as well. This is now in my concealer rotation and I find I have been reaching for it over my hard candy glamoflauge or my Kat Von d concealers, which are also amazing.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/25/2015 5:57:00 PM More reviews by fabulousgalz4ever

This is a very mediocre product. It doesn't last long when you apply it under the eyes and don't set it with powder. Packaging is insanitary. I do not recommend it for those with oily or combo skin because it will slide off your skin and leave crease marks in less than 30 minutes. If you don't mind doing touch ups and setting with powder, it's not a bad product.However,any concealer that needs to be set with powder and doesn't last is inconvienent to me,so I have mixed feelings about it. I will possibly repurchase unless I find a better product

rated 3 of 5 on 1/25/2015 5:21:00 PM More reviews by MeV28

Picked this in the wrong colour (10) it ended up being to dark so when I put it on it made me look orange but I still use it with my quo blendable sponge and it blends great!!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/24/2015 9:29:00 PM More reviews by elisaxo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

Let me tell you, this is my HG of concealers. I haven't tried many concealers to begin with, but after using this for a couple years, I feel like I don't even need to. I always go back to this one. I've got the lightest, most sensitive acne-prone skin ever, and this concealer is seriously like slapping the magical nectar of the gods right onto my face. It doesn't oxidize and stays perfectly put all day, it's not drying or oily, it doesn't break me out, and it really is the perfect match.

My only complaint would have to be the packaging, as the liquid sometimes seeps out and gets all messy, but that's just me being a stickler.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/23/2015 11:38:00 AM More reviews by sstephanieo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this concealor it blends very easily! I have dry skin and it dont dry under my eyes or crease which I love! You just have to set it good!!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/22/2015 1:09:00 AM More reviews by Amzz

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This is one of my favourite concealers and I am a concealer hoarder. It blends in easily and really well (I like to blend it with a synthetic brush). It doesn't cake up if you put on the right amount and it doesn't settle in creases if you set it with a light dusting of powder. Its a great multi purpose concealer and it has enough coverage to hide under eye circles (not very dark ones, I'd recommend a corrector for that) and blemishes. This concealer is also great from highlighting and contouring.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/21/2015 2:41:00 PM More reviews by fabmac1

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I heard so many raves about this concealer so I decided to give it a try. I do agree that it blends very well and very easily. So even if you choose a color that might be too light for you, you are still able to use it since it's so blendable. Now having said that, as a concealer, i don't find this product covers well at all. It's pretty thin. I actually prefer the ELF HD lifting concealer. I find that works well in cover blemishes, acne scars, dark circles etc. and it's only $3.

This maybelline one is good for highlighting/contouring though. I think it's great for that given how easily this product blends.

As for it's non-caking claim, i don't think it holds true at all. I don't use much and blend with a brush and i was already able to see it caking and settling into my fine lines. Wouldn't rebuy this product.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/21/2015 3:51:00 AM More reviews by makeupalleyusername123

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is a great product! I must be on my 6th or 7th tube of this. I use it all over my face and under my eyes. I covers very dark under eye circles well, but it does crease a little if you already have fine lines under your eyes. It also cover up redness really well, so I use it on acne too. It has a medium build-able coverage, so you can build it up until it's almost full. It has a semi matte finish, and looks just like skin once you set it with a powder. It pretty much lasts all day, even on my oily skin it only wears off a little. My skin is totally fine with it, and it doesn't break me out or anything. I've heard it's also a dupe for the NARs Radiant Creamy Concealer, but it's a fraction of the price! All in all an amazing drugstore product, but I may start using something difference under my eyes to prevent creasing.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/18/2015 9:23:00 PM More reviews by Ferrishyn

Yes I would buy this again. i love this stuff. This is my favorite drugstore concealer besides NYX HD. This stuff delivers coverage and doesn't crease or smear everywhere. It actually has enough pigment to cover as well.

I love the doe foot applicator and easy to use tube. Colors are great and have a nice range. Great stuff.