Maybelline Fit Me Concealer

3.8

Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Glycerin, Sorbitan Isostearate, Propylene Glycol, Titanium Dioxide, Ozokerite, Phenoxyethanol, Magnesium Sulfate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Methylparaben, Acrylates copolymer, Alumina, Butylparaben, Aluminium Hydroxide, Tocopherol, Silica, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract /- (CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491/CI 77492/CI 77499/Iron Oxides, CI 77019/Mica)

I really like the shade of the concealer I got. It matches me very well. It is creamy and easy to apply. However, it cannot conceal my dark circle and my acne. Beyond that, it conceals my redness for just a couple of hours before it's gone because I have oily skin. I really want to love it but it can't do any good on my face.

I had been searching high and low for this concealer because of the yellow undertone every yellowish girl spoke of the color sand. It is a great, almost perfect match to my mac studio sculpt NC25 :) The coverage wasn't exactly what I expected, but not bad at all. I'd say this is more a daytime concealer only because it isn't extremely covering - which again, it isn't necessarily bad. For night time or say a special event like being a guest to a wedding, you'd definitely will need more coverage or more layers of this products which if you have fine lines or dry under eye skin, will look cakey. I found that it look best to apply a layer of the shade Light, let it dry and then apply a layer of the sand shade, for better and more natural looking under eye area.

I still have to test this product using a salmon dark circle corrector like the Benefit or Pixie one.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

a nice everyday undereye concealer that is not drying. it settles into fine lines unfortunately, but at least its not drying on me. a good product at very good price. i think i will repurchase it if i ever run out of it.

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

Love this concealer, I use it as eye shadow base too. I use # 20 Sand. My complexion is a light olive. I use it with Sand Beige Lumi foundation shade and powder (W 5) in True Match L'Oreal. It blends smoothly, doesn't crease and holds my eyeshadow in place. I smooth it over foundation under the eye and blend it out toward the temple. It highlights the top of cheekbones without having to layer other products and looks natural. I've repurchased it several times.

I love this concealer for everything. I reach for it more than my NARS radiant creamy concealer. I will repurchase.

Best concealer I've purchased from the drugstore.
I honestly think this is better than NARS radiant creamy concealer because once set with a powder, this doesn't crease while NARS will crease regardless.
Easy to blend (I use an elf small stippling brush and gently push it into the skin)
Does a pretty good job of covering dark circles.
Very creamy so its good for those with dry under eyes.
Overall, I haven't found a concealer from the drugstore that can top this one.

I am almost done with this and I think it is a good concealer for being drugstore. I do not use it as an under eye concealer because it creases on my oily skin, but as a blemish concealer it is great. The price is great the packaging is sleek and compact. I would recommend and will repurchase.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Very wet and runny. It has ok coverage, but MAN I have never creased like that in my life!! I set it with the MUFE HD translucent powder and nothing. It creased within an hour. Definitely didnt set for me.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse

I love using this as an under eye concealer. It's super creamy and blends really well. Once you set it with powder it doesn't crease.

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I first bought the Maybelline Fit Me Concealer this summer and this was love at first sight-- well, application. It's creamy, medium to full coverage, good for highlighting purposes. I use it in the shade 15 and it's something I truly could not live without. Lasts all day, but I have to set it with a generous amount of translucent powder in order to prevent creasing.
I really recommend this concealer to those girls who don't want to spend a lot of money but still need a good product.