Maybelline Fit Me Concealer

3.9

Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Glycerin, Sorbitan Isostearate, Propylene Glycol, Titanium Dioxide, Ozokerite, Phenoxyethanol, Magnesium Sulfate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Methylparaben, Acrylates copolymer, Alumina, Butylparaben, Aluminium Hydroxide, Tocopherol, Silica, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract /- (CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491/CI 77492/CI 77499/Iron Oxides, CI 77019/Mica)

on 2/14/2015 1:59:00 PM

I love this for under eye circles. It can also be used for blemishes, which is convenient. It has medium coverage if you blend it right. Setting with powder is a must

on 2/12/2015 5:41:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I really wanted to like this concealer, but I guess it just wasn't for me. I watched many youtube reviews and a lot of people love it. I wanted to love it but it too but it didn't nothing to my skin.

I used it for my under eye and it t had literally no coverage at all. I don't even have bad dark circles but it just didn't conceal them.
I found the formula was very thin, it worked well for highlighting.

I found that within 10 minutes of applying it it creased so bad :( it was not a good time.

A lot of people say its a dupe for the NARS concealer but I didn't even find that it concealed anything.

on 2/12/2015 11:40:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I wanted to like this concealer, because I think it offers good coverage and a nice consistency. However, this makes me break out so badly! I'm 25 and pretty much over my teenage-acne stage, but whenever I use this, I get whiteheads. I know it's acne and not an allergy. Such a bummer. If this doesn't break out you though, it's probably a solid drugstore concealer.

on 2/12/2015 9:00:00 AM

I started to go through my makeup stash and picking products that I don't reach for to cull. I gave this one a good go, but I have tried this many ways, (extra undereye cream, thicker moisturizers, etc). This product cakes and discovers wrinkles I didn't know I had. What a horrible mess. Total fail for me. I hate wasting products, and hear others saying "I bought it and I'll use it up so not to waste money", but I won't use a product that doesn't work for me just to "use it up". In the trash it went. If it works for you, great, but I just couldn't get it to work, nor would I recommend it to anyone.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

I have a tube of this in Fair. It isn't the lightest concealer I've seen, but the shade just works.

It is creamy and has a decent level of coverage. I just need a product that will lighten my undereye area as I don't have bags or dark circles, and this is a good drugstore option for that purpose. It could be too light for a person with very dark circles or with serious redness.

It covers small acne, although I prefer to use my Too Faced concealer for pimples.

The wand is easy to use and the tube is sturdy. I think that sponge tip applicators aren't overly hygenic, so if I am using it on acne I will wipe some onto another brush to prevent contamination.

on 2/9/2015 6:24:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

I bought this concealer in sand beige and am positively surprised that I do like it. It covers my undereyes pretty well and I also use it as a highlighter on my forehead, bridge of my nose, chin, cupidīs bow etc. It really works well as a highlighter and enhances my features by giving them a nice glow. If you need a concealer that will cover blemishes, this one may be a bit too sheer and liquid though.

This is a very affordable and pretty brightening concealer for the undereye area. I apply it over a colour correction concealer, as I have dark circles. I do not think this wears as well over my blemishes, but it really is nice under the eyes for a brighter look. It feels very light, doesn't irritate my eye area, and is blendable. I am fair and use shade Fair/15.

on 2/9/2015 1:38:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

Love this stuff for the under eye area. It settles into my fine lines, which for me, every concealer does. I tried using this to cover the blemishes and it wasn't a good idea cuz it kinda made my skin worse so I would say everyone has diff skin so give it a try for the blemishes, who knows it might work for someone

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

If you're on a budget, this is probably one of the best drug store concealers around. It has pretty decent staying power and covers dark under eye circles. It works well if you dot it on small red pimples too. For the price, it's worth it. Personally the dark bags under my eyes are bad so I'd rather save and buy NARS concealer... but this will do if I'm in a rush or didn't repurchase a new NARS yet.

on 2/8/2015 5:22:00 PM

This is supposedly a dupe for the NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer and I strongly disagree with that. This concealer is very lightweight and has a sheer coverage. It comes off very quickly, even with a primer and corrector underneath and a powder and setting spray on top. The NARS concealer is thicker, covers better (even without the corrector), but is probably more prone to creasing because of this. I would definitely buy the Maybelline one if you're on a budget, considering the NARS one is pricey. But, I would not say the two are dupes for each other. However, I think this is the best drugstore concealer on the market thus far.