April 20, 2014 | 1489 users online

Concealers - Maybelline - Fit Me Concealer

image 0image 1image 2

rated 2 of 5 on 2/12/2014 8:14:00 PM More reviews by klgbeatnik

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

Picked this concealer up mainly because I lost my hg spot concealer (nyx "incredible waterproof concealer"), and I needed a spot concealer asap and the target I was at was out of the nyx kind. I picked up this because the shade was a perfect match for my skin tone. I've been using it for maybe 2 months now? at first I loved it, perfect match, good coverage, staying power seemed really good also. I've been using it really consistently and now I'm going to throw it in my junk makeup drawer because I've noticed a HUGE flaw in this concealer- wherever I apply it literally turns into grease spots at the end of the day. I'll get home from work and look in the mirror and it's a little weird because the coverage still seems to be there, but my face is SO greasy in those spots. And it's only where I applied the concealer, the rest of my foundation is fine. I don't know how I missed this before. It's embarrassing. I will not continue to use this concealer

rated 4 of 5 on 2/12/2014 2:50:00 PM More reviews by katy42

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I usually buy high end foundations and concealers because they usually have a better range of shades particularly for yellow toned/darker skins. I bought this concealer in Medium 25 from a drugstore in the middle of nowhere while on vacation, having left my regular concealer at home. It was a little too light for me so I mixed it with MAC Moisture Cover NC42 when I got home, but I was pleasantly surprised at the quality, texture and staying power of this product.
It's creamy and goes on very smoothly, doesn't settle in lines and provides decent coverage. It's quite long lasting if set with powder
I am currently using NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer which is a good colour match for me, but before I repurchase I will check out the darker shades of Fit Me.
If you can find the right shade for you, then Fit Me is as good as, if not better, than many of the pricier concealers.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/10/2014 10:50:00 PM More reviews by thegroove42

I love this concealer. I have moderate acne and very prominent dark eye circles and this product does an adequate job of concealing them. Under my eyes, I use the wand to dab small amounts in a crescent moon shape and then use my fingers to dab and blend it in. It doesn't cover them all the way, but it does make an improvement and it doesn't look like I'm wearing concealer, it's very natural looking. It practically makes my acne disappear and doesn't get cakey or greasy when I wear it for hours. I actually like the dewey finish it gives my skin.

This product only works when I wear it over foundation or a BB cream. I also have dry skin, and I think this might be too greasy for those with oily skin. Overall, I am decently satisfied with this product and have bought and will continue to buy again.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/8/2014 6:18:00 AM More reviews by Phoebewols

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

I love this product! It covers dark circles, ache and discolouration it's amazing! It's such good value for money and has nice packaging too, it's a win win product defiantly a go to for me. Xx

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/6/2014 8:05:00 PM More reviews by valmont32677

Lovely!! I don't really dig the FIT ME foundations coz they seem greasy, but I do really like this concealer. The powder is good too but let me get back on track after all, this is a review for the concealer, but it is creamy, blendable, non-greasy, affordable, & the color Medium matches me well (NC15). I like the doe foot applicator, & it covers my acne & my under eye circles, plus I appreciate that it doesn't make my eyeliner under my eyes smudge. I don't have any HE concealer comparisons but WnW CoverAll is a pretty good dupe which is about half of the price of FIT MEā€¦just sayin'.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/6/2014 6:32:00 PM More reviews by sterlingK

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Other

Not a bad concealer but not great. It has fairly good coverage not as good as Hard Candy Glamoflauge (my usual concealer) but it also does not cake as much. I picked this up because glamoflauge was caking too much due to recent super dry winter skin and was starting to look really bad on me. I don't think I would repurchase this but it's not bad. If it had sunscreen in it I would def. consider repurchasing since that would give it an edge over other concealers imo.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/5/2014 3:20:00 AM More reviews by Adhara

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Black

i got this after seeing my favourite vlogger use it in one of her videos (KathleenLights, i adoooore her), and while i like the way it blends into my skin and i do look more awake, it also makes my lines more apparent. actually i had never noticed i have lines until i started using it :( i guess it works like a charm for young skin, because it does conceal dark circles, but i must face the truth and look for something more aimed at the mature set.

edit; today i used it under some of my sephora mattifying powder and it seems to have made my lines less visible, but i feel like this sets way too dry for me

rated 3 of 5 on 2/2/2014 9:25:00 PM More reviews by Dayday00

Good concealer, does its job. Nice coverage and won't set into fine lines. But the color range is very poor, the lightest shade is still a tad too dark for me. Even tho the 110 Fit me foundation is perfect for my skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/2/2014 9:01:00 PM More reviews by MUAkiss

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This concealer is the 2nd concealer i ever purchased and i am in love with it! I use it for the under eye circles, which aren't that bad but it still is pretty dark in the inner corner. I use number 20 Sand sable and is it perfect for my NC 30 skin, it most definitely "fit me" perfectly! A little of this does really go a loooong way, I've been using it for 5 months and i am only 1/4 through the tube, but then again i use it only for my under eyes and for that Occasion where i get a "in your face" blemish and i just want to make it less red. It's a light-medium coverage concealer so it wont make the blemish disappear, but it does make it less noticeable. What drew me in buying this concealer in the first place was that it is affordable and oil-free so it wouldn't clog my pores or make my existing acne worst. It blends beautifully into my skin using my warm fingers to apply (keeping in mind i do not use anything else on my skin, no moisturizer, no primer, no foundation, no under eye serum) By the end of the day, there were no creasing and it still looked as if i just applied it!

Overall, i LOVE this concealer and i will ALWAYS repurchase, please never discontinue this heaven sent concealer, maybelline! :)

rated 1 of 5 on 2/1/2014 8:28:00 PM More reviews by tresbelle15

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I heard so many great things about this concealer and just HAD to try it out... Unfortunately, I really don't like it. First of all, it has really poor coverage. It didn't seem to hide any of my blemishes or dark circles. Also, it broke me out in only a few days. It worsened any pimples I covered with it and made my skin worse than it had been. I usually love Maybelline products, but was extremely disappointed with this.