July 28, 2014 | 1787 users online

Liquid - Maybelline - Fit Me Foundation

rated 3 of 5 on 4/12/2014 10:49:00 AM More reviews by chrissyislame

I used to love this foundation when it first came out. When I first saw it, I was really excited because I had never found a foundation to match my skin color completely. The first time buying it and using it was amazing. It was perfect for my skin and I bought it again afterwards.
Since then I tried a lot of different foundations and had recently run out so I decided to go back to this since I loved it.

I got 110 because I am very pale and it is the same one I used before, but when I tested it on my hand it looked a little off and orange. I decided to buy it again anyways because it was only 5$. I got home and tested it out and I was right about it being a little off and orange. Though it felt good on my skin and gave me the coverage I needed, my neck looked off because it had a slight orange tint.

I really don't know what has happened because when I first got this it was the perfect shade, but now something must have changed because like I said, it's a bit orange for my skin. Not too much to make it very noticeable, but noticeable to me. It kind of ticks me off because I hate that, but I guess I'm stuck with it until I find a better solution.

I said I would buy this again, but I'm a little eh now considering the orange ordeal. If it came down to it, then I probably would as a last minute type of thing.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/10/2014 4:20:00 PM More reviews by Zannahquinn

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Grey

I used this twice and threw it away. It gave me terrible breakouts and it just wasn't better then anything else. If anyone else is looking for good foundation, try L'oreal Magic Nude liquid powder. it's pretty amazing.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/10/2014 1:40:00 AM More reviews by miniequalcrzy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I remember when I first bought a bottle of this a few years ago when it just came out, and I remember hating it.

For some reason I decided to buy another one (5?) years later, to act as a "filler" foundation, something I could use everyday without worrying too much and it works pretty good!

The bad thing about this is that there's not much coverage, but it's not advertised to do that so you can't blame the foundation lol.
The staying power is SO BAD. I didn't even leave the house when I was testing this and after four hours i can see its faded and it transfers like crazy, reminding me of my early years in highschool where all my notebooks had foundation stains on it from touching my face during class.... :/

The good is that it looks somewhat like skin after kp you give it ten minutes or so to set

I think this would be perfect for an everyday foundation, except try not to touch your face or use a good setting powder. Plus the price is great, every foundation in Canada at the drugstore are like 15 dollars and this one priced at 7 was just awesome

rated 1 of 5 on 4/8/2014 10:00:00 PM More reviews by lexibugg24

Okay so I picked this foundation up because I was out and decided to give this a try. Let me start by saying WORST MISTAKE EVER!!! I have really oily acne prone skin. I have breakouts and acne scarring. NUMBER ONE: This foundation is way too runny. It's so thin and rubs off VERY easily. NUMBER TWO: It made me breakout even more. NUMBER THREE: It gives me so much shine and I look like an oily bastard. DONT GET THIS PRODUCT IF YOU HAVE OILY, COMBINATION, OR ACNE PRONE SKIN!

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 on 4/1/2014 11:31:00 PM More reviews by YellowSourFruit

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

This has got to be one of the worst foundations I have ever used. Wow. I am oily in the t-zone but I am not a greaseball and this foundation slipped and slid all over my face like I was emitting acid from my pores. I put it on and was so impressed with the way it looked. It was just beautiful. Then an hour and a half later I looked in the rear view mirror in the car and was horrified at the way my face looked. It sunk into my pores and fine lines. Broke up and was patchy and made me looked cracked. I could not believe it. I actually took a napkin from my glovebox and wiped this all off in the car I couldn't stand it. Nasty. The ONLY thing going for this is the shade selection. There are a ton of colors.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/1/2014 4:19:00 PM More reviews by smnthalbrt

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I repurchased this product maybe a month or two ago, it's my second bottle. The last time I used it was over a year ago and I remember liking it quite a lot.
When I first started to reuse it, I felt that it was just way too runny, didn't cover anything up (I was struggling from terrible acne and scars at the time), it was just a lose-lose situation.
For a while I mixed it with my Revlon Colorstay Whipped, because I started tanning, and the Fit Me was considerably darker. I really liked the finish it gave combined with the Colorstay, gave me more of a dewy glow, which I crave since my skin is on the drier side.
Now I'm too dark for the Colorstay to be mixed in at all and I just use the Fit Me, and I actually love it.
It gives me great coverage now and on days I need it can be built up to full coverage by adding another layer. I apply it with my Elf powder brush and it gives me a perfect face.
Sometimes throughout the day it may look too shiny so I'll either blot or swipe over it with Rimmel's Stay Matte powder.
My face looks glowing and gorgeous! But I definitelyyyy would not recommend to someone with oily skin!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/31/2014 2:03:00 PM More reviews by riccidontcare

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

It's light to medium coverage. Satin/dewy finish.
Perfect for dry skin types.
It's something I like to have in my kit.
I like to use this foundation in winter for a little more moisture and the shade 110 is absolutely perfect for my skin. It lasts about 4-5 hours before I need to touch up.
The shades are set up in a range that is numbered and labled light/medium/deep.
I have found that the number system works on a scale of odd numbers being cool tones, and even numbers being warm. It's only $5-$6 and easy to find. Pick it up, give it a shot, if anything else mix it with other foundations to blend them out.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/29/2014 6:31:00 PM More reviews by Belle144

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This foundation is fantastic for the price.
It is ideal for clear skin that needs a bit of moisture, as it gives a light coverage and doesn't sit in fine lines.
I use this foundation during the day and it keeps my skin moisturised

rated 3 of 5 on 3/29/2014 2:14:00 AM More reviews by kristenkrascek

I think this is okay. I wear 220 (natural beige) and it matches my skin tone pretty much exactly. It gives enough coverage to even out any imperfections in my skin tone, covers acne mostly and looks quite nice. It doesn't have brilliant staying power but a lot of makeup doesn't last on my face - combination skin with oily t zone but still a few lines at 43 yo. It does eventually settle into lines like most makeup but I have yet to try the specific mature age makeup products on the market - that is all new to me as I haven't had to worry about lines until pretty much the last few years. The bottle sucks - no pump and you have to be careful not to spill it. The consistency is a bit runny but at least you can't really over apply it that way. It is better set with powder - tends to work quite well. I have only been wearing this for two days and it hasn't broken me out and I like that it has SPF18 in it. The price was good (two for the price of just under one) but I would probably prefer a thicker consistency foundation in future and one geared to the more mature skin type. Overall it is not too bad but not fantastic either.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/28/2014 4:56:00 AM More reviews by wooedwiththistles

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

On my quest for a holy grain foundation ( which ended with UD naked btw) I tried this which appeared to have the lightest shade at the drug store. So I gave it a test. I put it on with my fingers, a brush, primed and unprimed, with a setting powder and without. And I could not get this crap to stay on my face. It never really set either. It felt like lotion that needed to be rubbed in sitting on my face. If I did rub it in it would disappear leaving no coverage at all. I think bb creams have better coverage. Also the shine you get with this is insane. I know some girls like a dewy finish but this was just ridiculous. Don't bother with this one unless you have perfect skin in which you don't need foundation anyway.