Maybelline Fit Me Foundation (renamed to Fit Me! Dewy + Smooth)

3.1

(Active Ingredient : Octinoxate 7%), Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Glycerin, Isotridecyl Isononanoate, PEG-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Dimethicone/Polyglycerin-3 Crosspolymer, Sodium Chloride, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Chlorphenesin, Disodium EDTA, Acrylates Copolymer, Propylparaben, Fragrance, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Aluminium Hydroxide, PEG-9, Ethylparaben, Dipropylene Glycol, Isobutylparaben, Butylparaben, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone /- (CI 77891/ Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491/CI 77492/CI 77499/Iron Oxides)
This foundation has been renamed from Fit Me to Fit Me Dewy and Smooth

From Maybelline website March 11, 2015:

Fit Me® foundation has a new look for its same great hydrating formula!
Hydrates, smoothes skin texture and matches natural tone for a luminous, seamless finish.
For Normal to Dry Skin. SPF 18*
*Excluding shades 330 and 360

on 1/26/2015 11:03:00 AM

Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure

If you have any sort of oily skin, or its summertime, or problematic skin that needs lots of coverage forget about this foundation. I used this back when I had oily combo skin and it was summer in Florida -- very bad decision because it wouldn't cover my dark acne scars and would slip and slide within 3 hours. Now I love this foundation because I have super dry skin due to topical acne prescription. The packaging could use a pump, that's my only complaint on the packaging because it's a cheaply priced product which is good. This foundation works best with people with fairly nice but dry skin and would like a some extra coverage and a fresh dewy/glowy look! The overall coverage on this would be medium IF you built it up, but honestly I think its a sheer foundation comparable to a BB cream coverage.

on 1/26/2015 9:56:00 AM

Well I think you get what you pay for...this is a cheap foundation and it sees. First of all it smells very chemical and you can really feel it while you are wearing it. Secondly you can feel that you have something on your skin, it does not feel like a smooth and flawless foundation that caresses you skin, it is really heavy and it clumps on the skin, it gets in the wrinkles and it is kind of sticky too. Even though it has a pretty good coverage for a budget foundation, it`s like medium to full coverage, it does not last, after a couple of hours if you have imperfections on your skin they will show. I would definitely not buy this product again and I don`t think that I will finish it.

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

It's a good foundation. Nothing much special about it... except I guess the colour range for a "drugstore" brand.
However, the colour was too yellow toned for my skin as they always are. If you can work around it, it is (again) a good day-to-day foundation.

Ps: my pump was hard to work with because i think it was broken from the start.

on 1/18/2015 6:31:00 PM

I really really like this foundation. I have been wearing it everyday since I got it . I have dry skin and it definitely works for me. It doesnt oxidize on me and lasts a long time with primer. I just really like the finish .. Doesn't look caked or flaky or powdery (which manyyyyy do on me) . My only gripes are .. No pump. So I make a total mess and waste a lot... And that I am in between colors 115 and 125 ( colors ending in 5 are pinky toned and work best for me) ... 125 is a little too dark and 115 is ALOT lighter for one shade down so I mix me together or try to bronze my neck to use the darker. Def buying again !!

on 1/17/2015 8:22:00 AM

I really like this foundation. Like a lot of people, I've tried all the expensive ones only to find then okay, lacking or just expensive. This one does everything right. I have oily/combo/sensitive skin and it does well in me. I did have some issues but a new pressed powder has fixed the shine problem. It goes on smooth, no resting in lines or highlighting dry spots. It doesn't separate. I don't know why it has such a low rating. It is great and for the price, it is worth going to try it out. I am an NC25/C30 and am using the 210.

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

Shall I compare thee to a summer's day? Thou art more lovely and more temperate.

Seriously though - Maybelline Fit Me foundation is my HG foundation. I can say that even after having spent hundreds on high end foundations, MAC, Nars, Estee Lauder, etc. , nothing compares to this.

It applies so ridiculously easily. It blends like a dream. It is a very runny consistency but I have no problems at all working with it. Once you blend it, the formula itself disappears in seconds and leaves a flawless finish. It is buildable too. The coverage is good but I suspect you could get higher coverage foundations, but I just don't want to! This stuff is too good.

It leaves the most wonderful dewy glowy finish. I have oily/normal skin, yet it's not a problem. I apply with or without primer, doesn't make a whole lot of difference, and I lightly powder over the top. Every single other foundation I have EVER tried starts to go a bit patchy around my chin and mouth by around midday. That is, except for Fit Me. I was blown away by that.

It is wonderfully affordable too. I think I have it in about 6 different colours, which sounds completely mad, but it is because I have covered every stage of a tan!

There are only 2 criticisms I have.

1. It is just a touch too warm in tone, even the very lightest colour, when I am at my palest.

2. The packaging sucks because of the lack of a pump.

Nonetheless, Fit Me, you are my HG.

on 1/15/2015 9:38:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

Purchased in the shade 310-Sun Beige. It was a little light for my complexion. Coverage was a little lighter than I'm used to as well. I have fairly dry skin especially in the winter months and I don't feel as though this particular foundation helped with that. I would maybe try this product again in the summertime.

on 1/14/2015 7:22:00 AM

I use shade 125 as an everyday foundation to even tone and brighten complexion. Freckles and natural sun spots are slightly visable under but this helps give a more natural, no makeup apperance. The package is what you expect with a no pump bottle (messy) and i can not lay it down in a makeup bag or it seems to dirty the bag. Use product with in two-three months or product oxidises. Great for casual every day wear.

on 1/11/2015 12:24:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

I have really, really dry skin and even though this is a product made for my type of skin, the foundation did make my dry patches (nose, forhead, chins) appear a lot. Overall it was a decent foundation but since it made my patches appear a lot more I just didn't want to continue using it, so I gave it to a friend.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

I have used this foundation on and off ever since it was released.
On one hand, I love the finish, the consistency, the way it reacts to my skin and blends.

On the other hand, I dislike the packaging as it gets dirty quicker than any other pump-free foundation I have ever used, and how unobtainable the ABSOLUTE lightest shade is (105 is apparently an available shade, but I have NEVER found it in Canada, and even good reviews and comparisons are hard to find for it). The lightest shade available as far as I can find is 110.

So, for this, and the fact that it is in dire need of a pump (I know some countries get them, but certainly not all), and for the insanely high transferability, I have to knock this foundation down one lippie. I will be able to make this foundation work in the summer when I have the -slightest- of tans, but for now, to the back of my basket of foundations it goes.

I am looking forward to playing around with the new matte + poreless version (perhaps the shades will be slightly lighter leaning?).

Video Reviews & Tutorials

FIRST IMPRESSIONS: MAYBELLINE 360 FIT ME FOUNDATION REVIEW (MOCHA MOCHA) by Felicia Mesadieu

Maybelline FIT ME Foundation & Concealer in 355 [Product Review] by DaintyBrownGirl