Escada Taj Sunset

4.3

It's not my beloved Rockin' Rio - but Taj Sunset is a fruity blast of summer. I just love it! I got it in a pack with a 1 oz bottle, a shower gel and a lotion (mini sizes) for $40 at Ulta. If I start going through this fast, I may need to upgrade to the larger bottle. So far, I'm happy with it :)

on 2/4/2011 12:22:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This fragrance opens with oranges and sugary sweet mangoes...reminds me of a fruit cocktail drink, I would love to drink something like this. Anyhow the mango stays put through the drydown, when I put my nose up close, mangoes is all I smell. For some strange reason, when I get whiffs of it from far away, it reminds me of gummi bears! It has a candy sweetness like when you first open a bag of gummi bears. It's so delicious! I wished I would have went for the $70 bottle now, I see myself using this one up fast. And as with all Escada fragrances, I wish it lasted longer and was stronger. But 5 stars for this one, it is my new fav Escada.

Escada has been a favorite perfume company of mine for a while. I can even remember the first Escada perfume I had which was Rockin' Rio. They have a signature sweet smell that is very attractive to the consumer. Taj Sunset grasped my eye when it was standing on Sephora's shelfs on it's new display I smelled it and immediately put it back, it was SO good, but I was on a NO PERFUME buying month. I went back this week and for $40 (not sure) I purchased the small bottle of Taj Sunset. It has a summery, sweet smell. My boyfriend swares I smell like a bouquet of fruits when I wear it. If you like sweet scents this is absolutely for you!

on 1/14/2011 11:34:00 AM

yum! this is definately a summer scent; mango, oranges, everything citris with undertones of woody notes. just amazing. I bought the largest bottle for approx. $80 CAN and can't wait for summer to come to wear it! Sometimes I wear it in the winter to feel more summery and bright but I'm planning on keeping it for the summer months mostly. It is very sweet but not coylingly (to my nose anyway) probably because of the slight woody notes. I dont smell any vanilla in it... it's just fruity sweet if that makes sense. If you're looking for a very juicy fruity summery scent to wear in the coming warm months I suggest checking this one out!

on 1/7/2011 2:53:00 AM

I got this in a holiday collection....for the price of a 1 0z. EDT, I got a bottle of EDT and a small body wash and hand cream. This is not normally a scent I would consider, as I don't like fruity scents, but after giving it a try, it is nice. The mango scent is right on...not candyish or chemical smelling, but smells like fresh fruit. The drydown is what makes this...coconut, vanilla and sandalwood always make a nice trio, and with time, it mellows out in to a really nice woody warm vanilla scent. The vanilla is not sticky sweet. For an affordable EDT (I prefer perfume) it's nicer than I expected. Lasting power is average, and the sandalwood/vanilla base notes last well after the other notes are gone.

on 12/10/2010 9:55:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Red, Curly, Fine

I don't actually own this product, I have only used the tester in Ulta and OMG it smells SOOOO good! I really smell the mango, which I like a lot. If you are a mango fan, this one is for you. It also seemed to last a decent amount of time as well. I normally use testers and then leave without purchasing to make sure that the perfume mixes well with my body chemistry and this one smells fruity and delicious! LOVE! I will be purchasing this one!

Popular Fragrances