Simple Eye Make-Up Remover

2.5

Water (Aqua, Eau), Poloxamer 184, Butylene Glycol, PEG-20 Glyceryl Laurate, Ceteth-20, Laureth-23, Panthenol, Disodium Phosphate, Sodium Phosphate, Calcium Disodium EDTA, Citric Acid, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, DMDM Hydantoin.

on 2/28/2013 9:34:00 AM

Pretty bad product. Stings my eyes like crazy. It removes eyeshadow ok, but doesn't even make a dent in eyeliner or mascara. I received this as a sample, definitely won't buy the full size.

on 2/23/2013 3:47:00 PM

I bought this product because of its promise of simple, gentle, non-irritating qualities. However, it irritated my eyes, made them turn red and watery. After about a week of trying my eyes just couldn't take any more of it. Never again.

on 2/12/2013 6:10:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Apply To Cotton Ball and Gently Rub On Eyes... Did anything come off? No! You know why? This stuff is literally the worst eye makeup remover that's ever been sold. It doesn't burn, it doesn't sting. But, it doesn't remove makeup either. Save your $7 and fill up a little plastic bottle with tap water and keep it next to your sink - so it can do absolutely nothing. Or splurge and buy something that actually works...

on 2/10/2013 5:49:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I think I paid $8.99 for a bottle of water. I don't want to know what "Vitamin Goodness" is, but I do know it won't remove waterproof mascara. If I can find my receipt, it's going back. Neutrogena Oil-Free and Almay are cheaper and work much better.

I found this did remove my makeup but it burns the skin around my eyes so even though it is suppost to be for sensitive skin it burned really bad and it leaves residue I have almost a full bottle left this is going back to ulta.

on 2/1/2013 8:51:00 PM

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

This is complete utter crap. I have oily skin and live in a humid state. When I tell you that this product doesn't remove anything, it doesn't remove shit! I have to rub my eyes 20 times with a cotton pad in order to try to remove any trace of makeup. I don't know if its because the "harmful" products that have been removed is what actually helps with removing makeup but this was a complete waste of money. I still have 90% of the bottom left. If you're in love with this product and want a free bottle PM me and I'll send it to you.

on 1/16/2013 3:14:00 AM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

This is not a good eye makeup remover. It does not soak into a pad or cotton ball enough and does not move enough eye makeup without a fight. Olive oil is better for me in a pinch.

on 1/7/2013 1:53:00 PM

Hair: Red, Straight, Coarse

Just terrible! This does an awful job of removing eyeliner and mascara. It just smeared it all over my eyes, and even after going back in with a clean cotton round and more remover, it wouldn't budge. And on top of it not working it burned and irritated my eyes very badly. I will stick with my Neutrogena Eye Makeup Remover.

Just goes to show on the reviews for this product, it's different strokes for different folks. What works for one may not work for another! I really like this product. It's cheap and cheerful and it works for me, although I don't wear waterproof mascara. I soak a cotton pad and rest it over my lashes for a few seconds, it's cooling to the eye and doesn't sting. I am very sensitive to most eye products but this one suits me. If my mascara is particularly heavy I'll soak a cotton bid and run it along the bottom of my lid and that will clear any panda eyes. I buy it regularly.

on 12/21/2012 1:02:00 PM