October 1, 2014 | 1174 users online

Mascara - Revlon - Custom Eyes

rated 1 of 5 on 4/13/2011 5:35:00 PM More reviews by OHNOSOPHiE

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

One of the worst mascaras I have ever used. The formula clumps easily and flakes as youre trying to apply it. It's terrible. The only positive thing is the brush, it does a pretty decent job of separating, better than my lash comb. The "custom eyes" feature for the wand makes no difference to be honest. It's an advertising gimmick. I highly recommend that you DO NOT PURCHASE.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/4/2011 9:55:00 AM More reviews by mizwright

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is the worst mascara I have ever used. Please do not even waste your $$$!

rated 1 of 5 on 3/14/2011 10:15:00 AM More reviews by mere88

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I don't review much, but I felt compelled to after using this mascara. Thank goodness I didn't pay full price for it or I would be pissed. One of the worst mascaras I have ever tried. You get alot of excess product on the wand, it takes forever to dry (I blinked too soon and got it all over my face), it's flaky once it does dry, and there is no length, drama, or definition anywhere. I will be happily sticking with my Covergirl mascaras.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/7/2011 8:05:00 PM More reviews by Theaflower

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

In general, an ok mascara...nothing too great or horrible! Much prefer my L'Oreal Voluminous Collagen or Lash Out Mascaras!! L'Oreal makes the best mascaras! I do love the Revlon mascara in the green tube though... (Grow Luscious)...in my opinion the best Revlon mascara!

rated 2 of 5 on 2/23/2011 9:52:00 AM More reviews by hollyak24

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I bought the waterproof black mascara, and it smudges under my eyes badly by the end of the day. I have never had any mascara do this. It is also flaky. I am disappointed. I was using CoverGirl Lash Blast but it is very heavy and dramatic for day, but I will keep uing it as I search for something else. This stuff is really bad.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/26/2011 8:44:00 PM More reviews by maybemaybenot

I have no idea why I bought this. Its crap. It flakes and when you pull the wand out you get access product on the wand br the cap that dont scrape off. Its gross. It dont do anything to my lashes. Its gross. Which is suprizing because I love the grow luscious. That one works great for me.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/22/2011 2:01:00 PM More reviews by blondepearl

Yuck. This brush picks up very little product. Twisting the tube from "length and drama" to "length and definiton" makes absolutely no difference whatsoever. This mascara does absolutely nothing in terms of volume and length. If you're looking into Revlon's mascaras, try Grow Luscious instead, it thickens the lashes quite amazingly. I put this mascara, Custom Eyes, on my list of least favorite mascaras, along with Maybelline's Great Lash.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/9/2011 11:44:00 AM More reviews by r330achael

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Needed a new mascara so picked this up in ulta, and I think it works great! The brush is a little flimsy but it applies mascara beautifully. As with any mascara, you need to wipe the brush off or else you will obviously get clumps, but I have used this for 3 days now and no clumps, just beautiful lashes!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 12/28/2010 11:12:00 PM More reviews by ProductJunkey

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Why I bought this...I don't know...Every Revlon mascara I've tried has been a disappointment. Mascara is not Revlon's forte. I guess I was intrigued by the rubber bristle brush. When I attempted to apply this to my lashes, it was like there was *nothing* on the brush! I prefer bold lashes and I like to use one coat, or two at the most. With this mascara I would have to apply five coats, and I didn't even bother.... I took it back to Ulta the very next day. Ugh. Never again for Revlon mascara!

5 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 11/30/2010 7:24:00 AM More reviews by pisces31919

I m officially done with Revlon mascaras! This mascara is suppose to be able to give you two looks in one tube but the only look that I got was a glob of mascara on my lashes with both looks. Such a waist of money!!!!

8 out of 8 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No