Max Factor Xperience Weightless Foundation

3.4

Cyclopentasiloxane, Aqua, CucumislSativus (Cucumber) FruitiWater, Glycerin, Talc,lPEG-10 Dimenthicone Crosspolymer,lSodium Chloride, Niacinamide,lDiethylhexyl Carmonate, EthylhexyliMethoxycinnamate, PEG/PPG-18/18 Dimenthicone,iPropylene Glycol, SimmondsialChinensis (Jojoba) SeediCera, Dimenthicone, Cyclohexasiloxane,lMethicone, Dexpanthenol, BenzyliAlcohol, Tocopheryl Acetate,iPhenoxyethanol, Allantoin, Cyclotetrasiloxane,iSodium Benzoate, CitriclAcid, Hexyl Cinnamal,lHippophae Phamnoides (SeaiBuckthorn) Fruit Juice,lTridaceth-9, Rosa Caninal(Rose Hip) FruitiExtract, Parfum, Citronellol,lBisabolol, Potassium Sorbate,iSodium Benxoate, BenzyliBenzoate, Lactic Acid,lButylthenyl Methylpropional, Linalool,i. May contain:,iCI 77891, Cli77489, Cl 77491,iCl 77499.

on 2/23/2011 10:40:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

Okay, so I found this on sale when I was looking for a liquid foundation, and hoped this would do the trick for me. At first I was really happy with it, and thought I'd done a good purchase... I was VERY wrong.
So this foundation oxidizes, making even the palest colour become a bit too dark and orange for me. No matter what I do, it still doesn't match my skintone when I've had it on for a little while.
Another thing is that it looks cakey under my eyes, so I can't put this foundation there. I actually need to get my powder foundation for that job. And when it dries down it gets this powdery-look, which feels sticky and just slides around on my skin. And to get rid of the powdery-look, I actually have to use my MAC fix+, which I shouldn't have to do, since it's a liquid foundation... But it still slides around, and wear of easily. And the foundation will not go of clothes!!! I spilled some on my t-shirt, and it was hard getting the spot as pale as it is today. I tried almost everything. I rubbed it with a toothbrush, I used bleaching spray (for clothing) on it, I even used shaving cream since I red that it works. But you can still see the spot if you look closely. I wouldn't recommend for anyone to buy this, because it dries down powdery even on my oily skin(!), it slides around like forever even if you use translucent powder over it, and it staines and wears off easilly. DO NOT BUY!

I was very pleasantly surprised by this foundation which i bought on a whim for returning to work after materinity leave.

It goes on really well with a light to medium coverage and it really does feel lightweight on the skin.

Raw Silk is the perfect colour for me, I always struggle to find the right shade so delighted with this one.

The packaging is great, nice & slim.

Really pleased with my random purchase and will probably buy again when this tube finishes which is really something for me as I'm a bit of a product junkie who always wants to try something new but this gives me perfect coverage for work.

on 1/31/2011 1:32:00 PM

the coverage is okay - like a tinted moisturiser but broke me out the next day - waste of money

on 1/25/2011 8:40:00 PM

I have tried the foundation, it is a good drug store foundation. It isn't the best foundation out there but it is good.. The price is ok. I am a NC40 in mac and the shade I use is Deep Soap Stone. This is a good everyday foundation, it does not seem to irritate my skin or anything.

The coverage you get is medium to full coverage which is a bit too much for me. I have normal to oily skin but that depends on the weather. My skin isn't perfect I do have some imperfections and I use a MAC 187 to apply it to my skin to make it a little bit more sheer. Even though I sheer it out the coverage is still ok. The only problem I have with this foundation is that the colour range isn't that wide but if you are lucky enought to find one shade that really matches then go ahead.

I actually do reviews on youtube and I have reviewed this.. I hope this will help :

on 1/24/2011 3:19:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse

I'm n10/15 and for XPERIENCE WEIGHTLESS FOUNDATION I wear 40 Light Ivory.

XPERIENCE WEIGHTLESS FOUNDATION is wonderful for this time of year; My skin is dry and sensitive and the central heating makes it worse, so I need something that won't feel heavy, show up the dry patches and make my skin flake. This feels so light and silky on my skin and blending is easy. Once blended, the results are a smooth satin finish, with build-able sheer to medium coverage.

I've found it to be transfer resistant and I've worn with a primer, without one, with powder and alone; It is long lasting and gives a natural, un-cakey look any way I wear it. I'm really liking this and can't find any faults with it. It's not my favourite foundation, but it's very close.

I think the packing is very user-friendly; It's in a squeezable, slim tube, so you can squeeze all of the product out and it's ideal for small bags.

on 1/18/2011 10:47:00 AM

ok so far i think i love this foundation, it gives a lovely smooth even coverage and it doesnt slide off your face through the day. it also smells very nice!i like the tube it comes in its nice and flat and fits easily into your makeup bag. i have broke out a little bit and i am worried its this foundation..then again i have also been using new skin care products which i have replaced so i am hoping my face clears up asap and has nothing to do with this foundation because i would like to continue to use this. as for the coverage...i would say its buildable. if you want a natural look then one layer of it would be perfect and if you are going out or prefer a heavier look then you would just add some more. the good thing about this foundation is it doesnt cake and you dont end up looking either like a wax work or a mask!

on 1/12/2011 4:15:00 PM

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

I went for a testpack before buying it. Got two different tones. I thought this foundation would be the one. But unfortunately no. It has a very light coverage which just isnt enough for me. I was expecting atleast medium coverage. Other than that I think this foundation is more suitable for pink undertones and I have yellow undertone. So it made my skin look quite weird and after a while also quite shiny (oily). I wish it worked, but unfortunately Im gonna pass this one. Could work for others, but not for me. But it does smell very nice! =)

on 1/4/2011 1:46:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Really good medium coverage foundation. I normally use Diorskin Pure Light,but since that one was discontinued I've been looking for something else, and this seems to be even better. It's medium coverage, and it doesn't seem to transfer easily.

on 1/3/2011 5:14:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I was so disapointed by this product! It did not cover redness whatsoever, and after only an hour or two it looked flaky around my nose :( Therefore, I would think that it has rather limited staying power. I also found that it made my blemishes look somewhat bumpy - certainly not a good look. I did however, ADORE, the shade Raw Silk, it is possibly the best colour match for my skin I have found so far.

on 12/31/2010 8:54:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Medium

I have this in no. 40 Light Ivory. It's still slightly too dark for my super-pale skin, but since nobody notices except me it doesn't matter. In fact, I probably prefer it, since it's summer and when my foundation matches my neck everyone thinks I'm sick >.<
This foundation has the most amazing gel-like texture. I don't know how they made it so smooth and silky feeling, especially since it's oil-free and has SPF in it, but it glides over skin issues (flakies, pimples, etc.) like they're not even there. It's extremely easy to apply with fingers and looks positively airbrushed when I apply it with a flat-top kabuki. I look pretty flawless even without concealer, so unlike others I feel it's medium-full coverage, and if I'm in a rush I can just put this on and run out the door. I love that it doesn't crease around my eyes and still holds up in the face of oil and sweat, even in an Australian summer. The finish is definitely natural and mimics skin perfectly (except without pores and flaws :D). The scent definitely isn't unpleasant, but it does linger a bit, and I prefer my makeup completely scent-free. At first, I thought this was breaking me out - after I took my makeup off I'd have all these tiny little irritation pimples, which could've been a reaction to the fragrance or one of the ingredients. I was completely dismayed and thought I'd have to relegate this to the 'special occasion' section of my makeup shelf, rather than being able to use it as an every-day HG type foundation. However, either my skin became immune to whatever it was that was irritating it, or it was something else breaking me out, but I gave it another chance and wore it all week when I was on holiday over Christmas (its packaging is the most travel-friendly of all my foundations) and there was never a pimple in sight.
The only con I can think of - and it's not even a proper con - is that it's very tacky and transferable. The fact that I use setting powder anyway, effectively removing that con, means that I can say I'll be repurchasing this for a long, long time.

Video Reviews & Tutorials