November 23, 2014 | 1280 users online

Liquid - Max Factor - Xperience Weightless Foundation

rated 4 of 5 on 2/22/2011 8:00:00 AM More reviews by flamehairedgoddess

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I was very pleasantly surprised by this foundation which i bought on a whim for returning to work after materinity leave.

It goes on really well with a light to medium coverage and it really does feel lightweight on the skin.

Raw Silk is the perfect colour for me, I always struggle to find the right shade so delighted with this one.

The packaging is great, nice & slim.

Really pleased with my random purchase and will probably buy again when this tube finishes which is really something for me as I'm a bit of a product junkie who always wants to try something new but this gives me perfect coverage for work.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/31/2011 1:32:00 PM More reviews by sk01

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

the coverage is okay - like a tinted moisturiser but broke me out the next day - waste of money

rated 3 of 5 on 1/25/2011 8:40:00 PM More reviews by popheir

I have tried the foundation, it is a good drug store foundation. It isn't the best foundation out there but it is good.. The price is ok. I am a NC40 in mac and the shade I use is Deep Soap Stone. This is a good everyday foundation, it does not seem to irritate my skin or anything.

The coverage you get is medium to full coverage which is a bit too much for me. I have normal to oily skin but that depends on the weather. My skin isn't perfect I do have some imperfections and I use a MAC 187 to apply it to my skin to make it a little bit more sheer. Even though I sheer it out the coverage is still ok. The only problem I have with this foundation is that the colour range isn't that wide but if you are lucky enought to find one shade that really matches then go ahead.

I actually do reviews on youtube and I have reviewed this.. I hope this will help :

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/24/2011 3:19:00 PM More reviews by MalibuMands

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Other, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I'm n10/15 and for XPERIENCE WEIGHTLESS FOUNDATION I wear 40 Light Ivory.

XPERIENCE WEIGHTLESS FOUNDATION is wonderful for this time of year; My skin is dry and sensitive and the central heating makes it worse, so I need something that won't feel heavy, show up the dry patches and make my skin flake. This feels so light and silky on my skin and blending is easy. Once blended, the results are a smooth satin finish, with build-able sheer to medium coverage.

I've found it to be transfer resistant and I've worn with a primer, without one, with powder and alone; It is long lasting and gives a natural, un-cakey look any way I wear it. I'm really liking this and can't find any faults with it. It's not my favourite foundation, but it's very close.

I think the packing is very user-friendly; It's in a squeezable, slim tube, so you can squeeze all of the product out and it's ideal for small bags.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/18/2011 10:47:00 AM More reviews by lauren5millar

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

ok so far i think i love this foundation, it gives a lovely smooth even coverage and it doesnt slide off your face through the day. it also smells very nice!i like the tube it comes in its nice and flat and fits easily into your makeup bag. i have broke out a little bit and i am worried its this foundation..then again i have also been using new skin care products which i have replaced so i am hoping my face clears up asap and has nothing to do with this foundation because i would like to continue to use this. as for the coverage...i would say its buildable. if you want a natural look then one layer of it would be perfect and if you are going out or prefer a heavier look then you would just add some more. the good thing about this foundation is it doesnt cake and you dont end up looking either like a wax work or a mask!

rated 2 of 5 on 1/12/2011 4:15:00 PM More reviews by summerlady

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I went for a testpack before buying it. Got two different tones. I thought this foundation would be the one. But unfortunately no. It has a very light coverage which just isnt enough for me. I was expecting atleast medium coverage. Other than that I think this foundation is more suitable for pink undertones and I have yellow undertone. So it made my skin look quite weird and after a while also quite shiny (oily). I wish it worked, but unfortunately Im gonna pass this one. Could work for others, but not for me. But it does smell very nice! =)

rated 5 of 5 on 1/4/2011 1:46:00 PM More reviews by stella10

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Really good medium coverage foundation. I normally use Diorskin Pure Light,but since that one was discontinued I've been looking for something else, and this seems to be even better. It's medium coverage, and it doesn't seem to transfer easily.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/3/2011 5:14:00 PM More reviews by LaKeast

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I was so disapointed by this product! It did not cover redness whatsoever, and after only an hour or two it looked flaky around my nose :( Therefore, I would think that it has rather limited staying power. I also found that it made my blemishes look somewhat bumpy - certainly not a good look. I did however, ADORE, the shade Raw Silk, it is possibly the best colour match for my skin I have found so far.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/31/2010 8:54:00 PM More reviews by ameliemay

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Blue

I have this in no. 40 Light Ivory. It's still slightly too dark for my super-pale skin, but since nobody notices except me it doesn't matter. In fact, I probably prefer it, since it's summer and when my foundation matches my neck everyone thinks I'm sick >.<
This foundation has the most amazing gel-like texture. I don't know how they made it so smooth and silky feeling, especially since it's oil-free and has SPF in it, but it glides over skin issues (flakies, pimples, etc.) like they're not even there. It's extremely easy to apply with fingers and looks positively airbrushed when I apply it with a flat-top kabuki. I look pretty flawless even without concealer, so unlike others I feel it's medium-full coverage, and if I'm in a rush I can just put this on and run out the door. I love that it doesn't crease around my eyes and still holds up in the face of oil and sweat, even in an Australian summer. The finish is definitely natural and mimics skin perfectly (except without pores and flaws :D). The scent definitely isn't unpleasant, but it does linger a bit, and I prefer my makeup completely scent-free. At first, I thought this was breaking me out - after I took my makeup off I'd have all these tiny little irritation pimples, which could've been a reaction to the fragrance or one of the ingredients. I was completely dismayed and thought I'd have to relegate this to the 'special occasion' section of my makeup shelf, rather than being able to use it as an every-day HG type foundation. However, either my skin became immune to whatever it was that was irritating it, or it was something else breaking me out, but I gave it another chance and wore it all week when I was on holiday over Christmas (its packaging is the most travel-friendly of all my foundations) and there was never a pimple in sight.
The only con I can think of - and it's not even a proper con - is that it's very tacky and transferable. The fact that I use setting powder anyway, effectively removing that con, means that I can say I'll be repurchasing this for a long, long time.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/11/2010 8:19:00 AM More reviews by 1Tanya

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is a fabulous foundation that again failed to match my skintone :( In my country the lightest shade available is 45 Raw Silk. And I know shade 40 exists, but you can't get it anywhere here, even from the official website. After applying this foundation it is slightly darker than my natural skintone, but only slightly so it isn't very obvious. But after a few hours it starts to oxidize and I look orange. Such a disappointment. This foundation looks so beautiful and natural, it looks like I don't have much foundation on my skin and I need more coverage because of acne and scars. It has a pleasant smell, doesn't break me out, has SPF and is so easy to apply and blend. It has medium but buildable coverage. However because it oxidizes on my skin, you can see parts of my face where I put more of this make-up. It's not like this make-up looks horrible on my skin, I can just see it doesn't match my skin. I would recommend this foundation to anyone who isn't as pale as me or can find this in 40 Light Ivory.