August 29, 2014 | 1364 users online

Moisturizers - Sukin - Facial Moisturiser

rated 2 of 5 on 2/28/2012 8:17:00 PM More reviews by cheekyleishii

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

LOVE THIS!
I've tried many high-end brands, but this is nice and suitable for sensitive skin.

EDIT: I've stopped using this as over time it gave me small red tiny pimples. It also began to sting the sensitive areas on my face, like the side of my nose.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/28/2012 9:05:00 AM More reviews by huongle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Finally i've found my HG moisturizer! After all the disappointment from Liz Earle, Estee Lauder daywear, Clinique anti-redness, Laneige waterbank, Vichy normadem, Avene... The smell is a bit too sweet for my taste but who cares! It makes my skin so smooth, soft and clear and that's all i need! And it's also natural, paraben free, dirt cheap (6+ on ebay)

rated 4 of 5 on 1/28/2012 1:51:00 AM More reviews by xMelweb89x

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Love Sukin products! The moisturizer is absorbed really quickly and same with their firming serum. I love how it doesnt make my face feel oily and doesnt make me break out.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/15/2012 12:08:00 AM More reviews by ChelleFord

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I LOVE this product. Its become my HG Moisturiser

Pros:
A little goes a long way
Affordable
Great for sensitive skin - doesnt break me out
Smells great
made in australia
It isnt greasy - farely thick creme consistency which settles into skin beautifully.

Cons:
None.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/7/2012 11:15:00 PM More reviews by cathyz123

i love this product! i love that the packaging makes it so easy to use! i love that it's all natural and cruelty-free. i love that the moisturiser is not greasy and absorbs into my skin really easily and leaves my skin actually feeling moisturised. i use this with the Sukin rose hip oil just for that added moisture. perfect!!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/24/2011 9:11:00 AM More reviews by MichikoFliz

The best non greasy natural moisturizer that is kind to the pocket, I'm sold. I love it. Keen to try their other products.

EDIT: I don't know why but my skin became really congested recently. I don't know if it is this or change in season. I've been too scared to use this again and waiting for my skin to normalise before I try this again. Be careful!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/15/2011 8:25:00 PM More reviews by PALEGRE3N

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Hazel

For the price, this is amazing. I don't even think I have to write a review 'cause I'd just be repeating what everybody else has already said. This is not only dirt cheap, but one of the nicest moisturizers I've used.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/12/2011 10:34:00 AM More reviews by bigdreams

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I absolutely love this moisturiser, when ever I wear make up I use this as a base under it and it makes my face look so dewy and gorgeous! If I use it during the day it gives me a radiant shine, it's very light on the face so you hardly notice you're wearing it. My only problem is that it takes a little work working it into your face, other than that, 5/5!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/4/2011 7:24:00 AM More reviews by ErzeLisse

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this! It's the second moisturizer I've used and definitely the best! The first moisturizer I used was high-end. It was a Missha moisturizer which was $20-$49 (it's been a while, forgive me) and this is hands down the best. First, it's dirt cheap - I got it for $7.50! I adore the packaging (it's a pump so it's really hygienic) and it's not tested on animals! I'm also very surprised that such a cheap moisturizer does not contain mineral oil! Usually cheap moisturizers do but this doesn't so big plus for me! It's gotten rid of the dry patches in my cheeks.
The only bad thing about this product is that (I think) it's only in Australia so not everybody can buy it. ):

rated 5 of 5 on 8/1/2011 7:07:00 PM More reviews by birdlove

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

HG moisturiser!! I love love love this product!! I love how it's natural and organic, it's so moisturising, smells HEAVENLY and a little pea sized amount is enough for the whole face, it's so light and non greasy!! in love! Will definitely keep purchasing this. The price is also amazing and the amount is a lot and i love how it's made in australia.