April 19, 2014 | 1653 users online

Moisturizers - Sukin - Facial Moisturiser

rated 5 of 5 on 9/15/2011 8:25:00 PM More reviews by PALEGRE3N

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Hazel

For the price, this is amazing. I don't even think I have to write a review 'cause I'd just be repeating what everybody else has already said. This is not only dirt cheap, but one of the nicest moisturizers I've used.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/12/2011 10:34:00 AM More reviews by bigdreams

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I absolutely love this moisturiser, when ever I wear make up I use this as a base under it and it makes my face look so dewy and gorgeous! If I use it during the day it gives me a radiant shine, it's very light on the face so you hardly notice you're wearing it. My only problem is that it takes a little work working it into your face, other than that, 5/5!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/4/2011 7:24:00 AM More reviews by ErzeLisse

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this! It's the second moisturizer I've used and definitely the best! The first moisturizer I used was high-end. It was a Missha moisturizer which was $20-$49 (it's been a while, forgive me) and this is hands down the best. First, it's dirt cheap - I got it for $7.50! I adore the packaging (it's a pump so it's really hygienic) and it's not tested on animals! I'm also very surprised that such a cheap moisturizer does not contain mineral oil! Usually cheap moisturizers do but this doesn't so big plus for me! It's gotten rid of the dry patches in my cheeks.
The only bad thing about this product is that (I think) it's only in Australia so not everybody can buy it. ):

rated 5 of 5 on 8/1/2011 7:07:00 PM More reviews by birdlove

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

HG moisturiser!! I love love love this product!! I love how it's natural and organic, it's so moisturising, smells HEAVENLY and a little pea sized amount is enough for the whole face, it's so light and non greasy!! in love! Will definitely keep purchasing this. The price is also amazing and the amount is a lot and i love how it's made in australia.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/27/2011 1:07:00 AM More reviews by LadySovereign69

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I LOVE this moisturiser - mainly for the all natural ingredients, It is really creamy, and pretty much every creamy moisturiser i have tried has broken me out but i can slather this all over my face and it will not give me one extra pimple, also because the ingredients are sooo good i even use this around my eyes and have had no problems ( i just use a little less so i don't get milia). I wouldn't say this is the most moisturising moisturiser :P in the entire world but i will take a bit of dryness over pimples any day ( and this does do a good job with my extremely dry skin (cause i use bp, alpha and beta hydroxy acid, tea tree oil, baking soda, haha yea a lot of drying products) - but my skin does get a bit flaky on where i have put my spot treatments when i put my face powder on so i am going to try mixing this with a few drops of almond oil or if that fails jojoba oil and see how it goes. Also it has quite a nice smell for an organic product, kinda smells like the taste of jaffas if that makes sense :) And I have probably purchased this about 20 times so obviously i love it!!! <3

rated 5 of 5 on 7/23/2011 11:38:00 PM More reviews by beautyqueen888

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

This is an excellent natural moisturizer. Found it in an organic grocery store in Canada. Price is good too.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/22/2011 6:16:00 AM More reviews by luxferi

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I've used this moisturizer for a couple of years, and it's HG for me. The price isn't bad too, around RM30 at my local pharmacy, and it's easy to find. It comes in a light brown semi-opaque pump bottle to preserve the content's freshness. I do wish that it's more travel friendly though, or come in a travel tube so I don't worry about it spilling all over my luggage bag. You CAN twist the pump itself to lock it, but that is not secure enough. When I travel I just pump some into a small pot for traveling, so no biggie but some people don't like a jar type of container.

The consistency is a light cream that is truly fast absorbing and hydrates my combo skin completely. I use it at night, and experienced no dryness whatsoever sleeping in an air conditioned room in a tropics country. Smells like cupcakes! I don't know... at first I didn't really like the smell because although it smells delish, I don't like my skincare products smelling like food! But over time I got over it and now I don't really pay attention to it anymore. I think a lot of people would love it though. :) I'd played around with other moisturizers, usually with a bunch of chemicals in it and they usually feel they are sitting on top of my face and not really absorb. I'd tried Neutrogena Oil Free Moisture for Combo skin, Simple Kind to Skin Light Moisturizer, Olay Total Effects Gentle Moisturizer, Avon's Regenerist... and I always come back to this one. Now that I've added Olay Pro X Professional Cleansing System brush to my routine, this moisturizer can truly sink in quickly and I can just feel my skin slurrrping it all up! In the morning my skin feels smooth, plump and well hydrated. Love it. <3

Ingredients:
Aloe Vera, Sesame Oil, Jojoba Oil, Avocado Oil, Rosehip Oil, Wheat Germ Oil

Aqua, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil, Cetearyl Alcohol (and) Ceteareth-20, Glycerin, Rosa Canina Fruit Oil (Rose Hip), Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Butter, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Oil, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Equisetum Arvense Extract (Horsetail), Arctium Lappa Extract (Burdock), Urtica Dioica Extract (Nettle), Phenoxyethanol, Benzyl Alcohol, Citrus Tangerina (Tangerine) Peel Oil, Citrus Nobilis (Mandarin Orange) Peel Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Vanilla Planifolia Extract, Citrus Paradisi Extract, (Grapefruit Seed), Linalool, * Limonene. *
* Natural component of essential oils.

Edit: I no longer use this as I discovered I have mild rosacea and this stuff turns my skin pink and feels "warm" on skin. Nevertheless I'm not changing the rating - it really is nice when my skin was at top form.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/10/2011 7:39:00 PM More reviews by kbella3

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I bought this moisturiser almost a week ago after seeing it on a tv program regarding good moisturisers under $10 AUD, this one was the most popular on the panel. Everyone else must have watched it also as it was hard to find due to being sold out! I also purchased the foaming face wash and used only these two items for the next 3 days, my skin has NEVER looked better. I was trying to lower my spending on skincare as I wasn't getting the results from the prestige brands anymore and tried using baby wash and lotion (worked for a week or so then my skin was dry and broke out) two days after starting these products my skin completely cleared up! it is super super soft, not oily at all, I was hesitant as it feels thick but it soaks right in and if you touch your face half an hour later it is baby smooth and stays that way all day! This is the best moisturiser I have ever used, smells great but fades so if you don't like the 'natural' scent it won't linger. I got this for 20% off at priceline in Australia and for $8 it is a total bargain! plus it is Australian made. I loved it so much that I went back and bought other products in the range and love them all, I have been converted!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/21/2011 8:00:00 PM More reviews by Maddieo87

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Beautiful light moisturiser. Most people might find the consistency to be a bit thicker than they would like, but once this gets on your skin, you will think otherwise. It's beautiful, light, and absorbs very quickly. It smells devine, and is all natural.

Sukin products DO NOT contain;

* artificial colours
* triethanolamine
* mineral oils
* parabens.

Not cruelty to animals, and recyclable packaging. Big plus :)

For me, it's on par with more expensive brands like Jurlique. Definitely recommend giving this amazing natural skin care range a try.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/18/2010 6:48:00 AM More reviews by Sass111

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

Absolutely lovely moisturiser, I use it everyday. This brand is an Australian natural skincare range. And there is just one face moisturiser, no oily, dry or combination options.

However this is just a brilliant moisturiser. I have combination, slightly dry skin. This absorbs beautifully, leaves my skin feeling soft, hydrated and comfortable. I have a bit of thing about using as natural as possible moisturiser, which is a bit weird because I have plenty of makeup that is by no means natural. But I just feel like the moisturiser is the most important part of my face care routine, it is the thing that stays on my skin most of the time and sits between my skin and makeup. I am less fussed about cleanser ingredient as it is on and washed off quickly. I don't know if this is entirely logical, but it is what I do. So anyway this is always makes my skin feel really lovely, never clogs or causes breakout, my skin feels calm and smooth, never too oily either. I think it really would work for most skin types, possibly very oily skin may not like it but I am not sure, it might still be alright even for them. The price is insanely good AUD$9-10 for 125ml ..it simply doesn't get better than that for what I think is a fabulous moisturiser. I was using Perfect Potions moisturiser before (another Aus brand that does natural formulation) and that was also very good and they have a moisturiser for oily or dry. Though I did feel the oily one in that brand was a little too stingy. Sukin moisturiser is never stingy. Packaging could do with some improvement but seriously I can't complain for the price. Basically, I love it and hopefully it will continue to stay as well priced therefore very accessible to everyone.