Sukin Facial Moisturiser

4.1

Aqua, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil, Cetearyl Alcohol (and) Ceteareth-20, Glycerin, Rosa Canina Fruit Oil (Rose Hip), Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Butter, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Oil, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Equisetum Arvense Extract (Horsetail), Arctium Lappa Extract (Burdock), Urtica Dioica Extract (Nettle), Phenoxyethanol, Benzyl Alcohol, Citrus Tangerina (Tangerine) Peel Oil, Citrus Nobilis (Mandarin Orange) Peel Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Vanilla Planifolia Extract, Citrus Paradisi Extract, (Grapefruit Seed), Linalool, * Limonene. * * Natural component of essential oils.

on 5/12/2012 9:07:00 AM

Skin: Other, Medium, Warm

I love this moisturizer! Decided to pick this up at my local drugstore as it was on sale for $8AUS and I'm so glad I did! The formula is light and absorbs quickly into the skin leaving it soft and bright. Personally, I found my skin improving after 1-2 weeks of using this product: the minor pimples I had constantly popping up finally stopped! I also love how it comes in a pump bottle.

on 4/20/2012 1:15:00 AM

Sorry to break the 20 perfect reviews in a row but I wasn't a fan of this at all.
I found it to be under moisturising yet it was so oily it literally ate the makeup off my face in less than two hours.

I bought the night cream though and over the rose hip oil my skin is GLOWING! and it doesn't eat my makeup and absorbs better....great brand though, ethical, cheap and Australian :)

on 4/8/2012 11:25:00 PM

LOVE this moisturizer! I went looking for a non-night cream moisturizer without SPF in it, and was expecting to be looking for a while. This was the 1st one I saw and after reading the ingredients and trying a little of the tester (it smells FANTASTIC!) decided to buy it. It was very reasonably priced (NZ$15) and a little goes a long way. Made my face feel so soft, I couldn't stop touching it (probably a bad thing haha). Will definitely repurchase and keen to try their other products in the line.
*UPDATE* I started breaking out after about a week of using this and it hasn't stopped :( I really wanted to like this product but it's not for me!

on 3/22/2012 9:28:00 PM

This is ridiculously awesome!

I'm gobsmacked at having found THE HG!!!! My skin broke out into a red, burning, itchy bumpy rosacea (acne) rash after trying an Olay Regenerist sample. I was VERY UNHAPPY with that and desperate to heal my skin asap, didn't even want to leave the house!

I bought this moisturizer and the night cream (will write a separate review) and am amazed! My skin glows, looks hydrated, plumped, healthy and the rosacea is seriously better today! It will take a few days more for my skin to calm down but the improvement is CRAZY!

This stuff rocks! i will never need to try another product again!

***Edit****

Too sensitive to use this after all, broke me out and caused redness on my cheeks..but am sure it's great for others!

on 3/12/2012 10:52:00 AM

Wow. What can I say? I was very pleasantly surprised upon purchasing this. At $8 it cost less than lunch and delivers results as good, if not better than most moisturizers on the market literally ten times the price. I have spend thousands of dollars trying all the high end brand skin care and recently upon reading about parabens etc, decided to give something natural a go again. I have combo, acne prone skin and this hasn't given me any break outs like other all natural products have in the past, in fact my skin is glowing! It goes on almost oily and then settles into your skin beautifully, it's a great makeup base and it's 100% natural. I'm still actually blown away that there is moisturizer of such awesome quality at such an insanely low price. Also with all the chemicals in our cosmetics these days it feels good to know I'm putting on at least something naturally truly good for my skin on.
PS: Try the Sukin body wash and body moisturizer too! They're both pretty yummy ;)

on 3/5/2012 2:47:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I would recommend this to anybody ! cheap , works great for virtually any skin type and makes my skin radiant! Keeps my skin moisturized while using BP, which is very drying . the only thing that bugs me is that the container my product came in did not have a pump and is hard to use sometimes. However I'd gladly ignore that fact because of everything else this product has going for it!

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

LOVE THIS!
I've tried many high-end brands, but this is nice and suitable for sensitive skin.

EDIT: I've stopped using this as over time it gave me small red tiny pimples. It also began to sting the sensitive areas on my face, like the side of my nose.

on 1/28/2012 9:05:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

Finally i've found my HG moisturizer! After all the disappointment from Liz Earle, Estee Lauder daywear, Clinique anti-redness, Laneige waterbank, Vichy normadem, Avene... The smell is a bit too sweet for my taste but who cares! It makes my skin so smooth, soft and clear and that's all i need! And it's also natural, paraben free, dirt cheap (6+ on ebay)

on 1/28/2012 1:51:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Love Sukin products! The moisturizer is absorbed really quickly and same with their firming serum. I love how it doesnt make my face feel oily and doesnt make me break out.

on 1/15/2012 12:08:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I LOVE this product. Its become my HG Moisturiser

Pros:
A little goes a long way
Affordable
Great for sensitive skin - doesnt break me out
Smells great
made in australia
It isnt greasy - farely thick creme consistency which settles into skin beautifully.

Cons:
None.