October 25, 2014 | 1733 users online

Eyeliner - The Body Shop - Liquid Liner

image 0image 1image 2

rated 2 of 5 on 11/15/2007 10:33:00 AM More reviews by DNLPotter

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Tan, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Well, this was my first liquid liner. It bought it in black and it was $11.50. It is felt tipped, applies thick or thin.

I find it stays on my lids all day without a primer, even after my eyeshadow wears off.

The only tiny downside, if you have a shaky hand, you see every little spot where you moved, so it is harder to get a straight line. But otherwise, a great product!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/23/2007 9:20:00 PM More reviews by katenabi

I have a glitter liner and over silver NYC liner it is amazing. I love it. Its very addicting and my friends like to steal it.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/8/2007 9:46:00 AM More reviews by jill627

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have this in the taupe color--a very hard color to find in a liquid liner. I use this color on my upper eyelid, very close to the lashes and finish with two or three coats of brown mascara for a truly natural but better look--great for summer or weekends when you don't want to look "made up", but don't want to look like you just rolled out of bed, either. I don't use anything but liquid liner on my eyelid. Pencil smudges and then disappears by noon. This liner stays put. A good find.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/3/2007 12:26:00 PM More reviews by alieblue

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a pretty good liquid liner, and I am very picky about this type of cosmetic! It is a felt-tip; I usually prefer a brush but I found this felt tip to be flexible enough to give a good Cat Eye, and apply enough product that one didn't have to apply a second layer for opacity. It gives a matte finish, so it's more appropriate for day wear, and I found the formula thin, so easy to control for a thin line. Not the best for a dramatic liquid-liner look, but good for novices or those wanting a more natural style. It smudges easily with sweat or crying, but most non-waterproof formulas do just that. Good buy for those starting out with liquid liner.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/3/2006 2:53:00 PM More reviews by liufaerie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

One day a supremely nice body shop store assistant came up to me in store and we had a in depth conversation about make up. She was so nice that I bought a membership to the body shop which means i can get 5 pounds off when its my birthday. I didnt really need it and forgot about it until my 16th birthday came around. So I went back to the body shop and seeing as I had ran out of eyeliner the day before decided to use my birthday discount on an eyeliner. I browsed the pencils testing each on my hand when the assistant came up to me (why is everyone so nice in there?!) she asked me what I looked for in a eyeliner and I told her i wanted an unsmugable, deep seduactive, glamourous eyeliner. She pointed out to me the liquid eyeliner which i had distanced myself from (after a bad liquid eyeliner make up malfunction at a party ever since I have strayed away from liquid eyeliner). The assistant decided that it was time to overcome my phobia so she sat me on the make up stool and aplied it to my top lid. I opened my eyes and behold! It framed my eyes perectly and with every flutter of my lashes i loved it more and more. It doesnt smudge unless you rub really hard (which is perfect for smokey eyes) but it adds great definition. It also lasts ages. The only downside is the packaging which looks so cheap its unbelievable. I got it for a great price (It was 7 but i got 5 off and the bodyshop membership gives you a further 10% off so i got it for 1.30!) Im all for a bargain!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/19/2006 6:36:00 PM More reviews by ndolbert

I've used this liquid eyeliner for years and love it! It still stays on when I work out which is surprising since I have combination skin, a bit oily at times in the first place. The only time I get a little smearing is when I cry which I fully expect...

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/30/2005 6:32:00 AM More reviews by littlelamb

Excellent! The brush was nice and taut (unlike the sof skimpy brushes that usually come with liquid liners), provided a great consistency for application, and the formula didn't smudge or flake! Love it! Only downside is the packaging isn't particularly glam, but for that price it's acceptable!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/19/2004 9:39:00 PM More reviews by feral_pixie

I liked this. Wasn't outstanding, but definitely not bad. Not too expensive, nice packaging, didn't flake or smear or anything. I just wish they had a waterproof formula. It dried up faster than my other liquid eyeliners, but adding a bit of water solved that problem. Also, it dries a nice intense black without any of the tingly or burning sensations you can sometimes get from other liners (*cough cough* Almay).

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 7/13/2003 8:22:00 PM More reviews by cheryhouse

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

i hated this liquid liner(thank god i got it as a present!)lemme just tell ya, for all those oily lid girls these aren't for you, they smear like crazy! i'll stick to my maybelline waterproof liquid eyeliner.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/17/2003 9:20:00 AM More reviews by jinglebells_anna

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

erm. although ive given a rating of 4 im not entirely sure now! this is the best eyelinber i have ever used and using everyday, one lasted me almost a year! it is fantastic value for money and lasts all day witout smudging and everyone compliments my eyes when i wear this eyeliner. thing is, recently i bought a new one and i think they may have devised a new formula. this one isnt fully black and is a sort of off bluish black colour which i didnt like. also, it doesnt seem to dry and i can rub it off. i dont get it cos my other eyeliner was so great!