January 27, 2015 | 2312 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Lustre in Lovelorn

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 6/4/2011 9:54:00 AM More reviews by zharing

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

this is my first ever mac l/s. i was abroad and was just browsing at the counter when the s.a. recommended this baby. i immediately fell i love with the shade. i am not into lipstick, more of a lipbalm person but this started my love for mac l/s. too bad this isn't available at our local mac counter but i can always ask for friends who goes abroad every now and then to buy me this l/s. my only gripe is that it only last for 3-4 hours on me since i usually drink lots of water.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/19/2011 1:30:00 PM More reviews by misti_parrott

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is such a lovely soft pink colour livens up day time make up, making me feel abit more glamorous.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/12/2011 6:53:00 PM More reviews by everysunflower

This colour was recommended to me by a girl at the MAC counter. I took one look at it and thought "boring." I usually don't choose soft pinks, I'm more of a coral or reddish lipstick kind of girl. I put this Lovelorn lipstick on and I thought, "pretty." My outlook on baby pink lipstick has changed forever. I ended up buying this and I wear it quite often. It looks good with a soft pink blush. Very girly. I received compliments on this "pretty colour." I'm pleased with this product. It's a creamy, moisturizing lipstick. MAC is great quality, and they do not test on animals. I will buy again and again.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/6/2011 12:27:00 AM More reviews by Marasy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Lovelorn is a lovely medium pink that is blue based. I was a little afraid of this looking like a purple pink on my lips but it just looks so pretty, girly and pink, not purplish at all. (I also have Sweetie which does have a purple tone on me though it is supposed to be more pink). It is a Lustre finish so it can start out sheer but is buildable, and is also much more moisturizing than their Frosts or Cremesheens. Just for reference I have a pale olive skintone with pink undertones. This is not too much in the daytime for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/23/2011 5:24:00 PM More reviews by AMARIS178

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

this is actually the first mac lipstick ive bought and i love the color. Its really smooth and moisturizing when I put it on and its a really pretty pink color but not too bright pink which I like. It actually looks great without anything on top but when I put the gaga 2 lipgloss on top and it looks really nice too.. :) Would definitely repurchase this..

rated 5 of 5 on 3/17/2011 6:34:00 AM More reviews by angelkitty86

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Green

baby pink is a lip colour i'm often a little scared of, but this pink isn't too "in your face" but is a gorgeous colour on the lips. I'm a NW15-NW20 and i can't get enough of this colour at the moment, it makes me look really fresh and spring like. I'd recommend to pick one up!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/9/2011 12:32:00 AM More reviews by Fibergash6

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

Looooove this! I have a backup in my purse at all times, I'm always sleeping over at my boyfriends and don't like carrying a whole kit of makeup with me to get ready in the morning. This and some black eyeliner (simple or heavy) is perfect to go along with this. It brightens up your face and is really wearable during the day. This is pretty blue based, so if you're an NC I'd try it at the counter first. I'm an nw30 and love this for a quick cute look! It's a lustre, pigmentation is ok, lasts about 2-4 hrs. Lipglass not neccesary!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/7/2011 9:54:00 PM More reviews by nushagol

very pretty color, very wearable, I will buy it again

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/21/2011 11:28:00 PM More reviews by mellymel11

I was just wandering the mac counter and picked up this color. Its a little bright in the tube but the color is sheer because its a lustre. Its moisturizing and smells like marshmallows lol. I just don't like that its has a short lasting power and the color bleeds outside the line. The color is pretty and a nice change from my roses and mauve lipsticks. I am reaching for this more often.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/26/2011 8:44:00 PM More reviews by gabynator

well this was a pretty random buy at the time and i really didnt think the color would work for me but the second i tried it on my tan skin....i fell in lovelorn lol the only thing is it doesnt last too long ill apply it twice through an eight hr shift but thats fine by me i usually top it w.gloss .... i wear it every day...great way to feel girly <3 i would definitely buy it again