Hard Candy Glamoflauge Heavy Duty Concealer

3.9

Petrolatum, Lanolin Oil, Tridecyl Stearate, Neopentyl Glycol, Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Isoamyl Laurate, Tridecyl Trimellitate, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Ozokerite, Silica, Phenoxyethanol, Cetyl Alcohol, MAY CONTAIN: Titanium Dioxide (Cl 77891) Iron Oxides (Cl 77491, Cl 77492, Cl 77499)

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I have the worst acne scars and nothing has been able to cover them without being cakey. You only need a small amount to cover a large area. I suggest putting a small amount on the back of your hand and sparingly blend it in. The finished result is beautiful.

on 3/8/2015 11:20:00 AM

Absolutely LOVE this product! This is the only concealer I have found that does NOT break me out. It covers all of my acne scaring beautifully, its super heavy duty a little really does go a long way. I actually went out last night and bought another package since I finally just ran out of my last tube. This concealer can honestly last me for months. I recommend for everyone to give this concealer a try its only $6. Its worth every penny for something that does not break me out and actually does the job! (By the way they came out with a new color in "fair" I bought this one last night because it does not have yellow undertones. It matches my natural skin tone almost perfectly now.)

on 3/6/2015 6:32:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

PROS:
- nice, heavy coverage
- goes on well, blends well
- super affordable

CONS:
- slight creasing underneath my eyes

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Truly, completely, the most full-coverage concealer I have ever tried. Ok, so I haven`t tried many full-coverage concealers, but I honestly don`t think it takes a rocket scientist or even a makeup fanatic to realize just how HEAVY-DUTY this stuff is! Of course, I tested this out on a night of clubbing and sweating and it did NOT budge. This covered my acne scars beautifully and quite naturally. I`ve had less heavy coverage concealers that looked MORE cakey than this. One thing I will say is I wouldnt use this under the eyes--the consistency just doesnt work. Annnnd, it does break me out a bit the next day, which is why I will only use it for special occasions.
Overall, super cheap, super effective, and SUPER worth your dough--at a whopping 20g tube!!!!!!

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I finally bought this and I love it! As everyone says, a little goes a long way. When I first bought this I was amazed at how well it covered my hereditary dark-circles but now that I've been using it for several months I'm not that amazed by the coverage.

on 3/3/2015 7:58:00 PM

My everyday concealer. A little goes a long way so it lasts you a good while. If you apply too much it will look cakey. It's very thick you have to use primer to spread it out nicely . Great for the price. Would definitely recommend 👌

Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Medium

For such a great price, this concealer has to be my favorite! The smell is a little strange and plastic-like but you can't tell when it's under your eyes or on your face. I have gotten used to it! It literally covers everything! If i have a blemish, I'll use this and I use it everyday for my dark circles. It does crease if you don't put a setting powder over it quickly. I have the color light but I will be purchasing a color lighter because the color I have is still a bit dark for my skin. It had worked for me for months now but I'm hoping the lighter color will be a better match/highlighter.

on 3/3/2015 5:56:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Okay, wow! I bought this product on a whim at Walmart since it was fairly cheap. I am so impressed with this! I am super fair so the color, Ultra Fair is actually light enough for me! And the coverage is amazing, just be careful it's not too cakey. I prefer to use a brush so it doesn't separate with the patting of the fingers. It's beautiful under the eyes and under the brows. I don't have acne-prone skin but I would use this on my clients with problem areas, for sure! Love how much product comes with it too. (side note; cute little pencil comes with it, love for carving out brow shape)

on 3/2/2015 2:03:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Totally covers you just need to use it with a light hand so it doesn't look cakey. I love it. HG for now!

on 2/28/2015 1:26:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

If you use too much, it WILL look cakey, and trust me it doesn't take very much at all. About half a grain of rice should suffice for each area. It is very heavy duty, which I don't need (so I won't be buying again), but I have given it to my friend and it works really well for her. (She has oily skin and needed more coverage.)