April 19, 2014 | 1855 users online

Concealers - Hard Candy - Glamoflauge Concealer

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 1/2/2014 9:58:00 PM More reviews by classynllady

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Absolutely love this concealer. I use it to brighten under my eye area, no creasing!! I would most definitely recommend it and buy it again!

rated 3 of 5 on 1/2/2014 8:39:00 PM More reviews by sejdwbgsers

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is a very thick concealer. A little goes a long way and the lightest shade matches me wonderfully. For everyone saying that its horrible because it cakes and settles into fine lines, this is NOT meant to be an under eye concealer! It's for covering blemishes and other imperfections.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/2/2014 4:22:00 PM More reviews by jgamble0007

Best concealer I have ever used! It's about $6 at walmart, has full coverage and doesn't break me out( I have acne prone sensitive skin), I have fair skin with a neutral skin tone & use to ultra light color sparingly and it works great!

rated 2 of 5 on 1/2/2014 5:07:00 AM More reviews by ashley54501

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I will say this concealer does provide heavy coverage. I was in love with it at first. However, it started to dry out my skin a lot and I realized that it creases horribly. I tried pairing it with different things to make it work, but had no luck. I'm only 21 and do not have wrinkles, but this stuff managed to make me look 10+ years older! I'd rather have my dark circles... It is also very thick and I had to tug on my eye a lot to get it blended. Even when I applied a very small amount, it felt heavy on my skin.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/2/2014 1:52:00 AM More reviews by lorwayk

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I honestly like this concealer. It covers well, and the lightest shade is actually pretty light! It says it will cover tattoos, but you'd have to cake it on good. It is thick. You only need a tiny amount. I found this at Walmart for a few bucks and figured it was worth a shot. I would buy this again.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/1/2014 10:23:00 PM More reviews by mindymadness

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This covers very well but I have acne on my cheeks and tried to cover all of it with this.... It matched my skin but very obviousy had a different, cakey texture under my foundation. This is great for small spots. Also, i don't have circles under my eyes but I wouldn't advise using this because it can look obvious.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/30/2013 11:11:00 PM More reviews by kaysae

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have just purchased this concealer recently and so far, I love it. The color light is a perfect match for my nc 15-20 skin tone and matches my revlon colorstay buff really well. The consistency of the concealer is a bit thick but very creamy and easily blends. It has high coverage and a little goes a long way, only the tiniest amount is needed. The pencil concealer stick that it comes with is also very creamy as well. For only $6, it's extremely worth it. I love it as much as I love my Sonia kashuk hidden agenda concealer palette.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/30/2013 10:54:00 PM More reviews by MakeupandMiranda

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This product is a drugstore dupe for the Kat Von D Tattoo Concealer.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/30/2013 3:56:00 PM More reviews by justemmabemma

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Do not use this under eyes! Especially if you have somewhat drier skin like mine! It cakes up quickly. I do like that it gives such great coverage and so I will probably use this for spots and blemishes on my face rather than under my eyes. Because this concealer is so thick and creamy it will settle into ANY lines you have, no matter how many. I am only 15 and I never knew I had lines at all until I put this stuff on! Be aware that this product runs light. Originally I thought I'd be in the shade light medium (I think that's what it was called) but it turns out that was way too light for me. I purchased medium and it was a better match.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/30/2013 1:34:00 AM More reviews by auxxyy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is the thickest and nastiest thing I've ever put on my face, it soaks into fine lines quickly and feels kinda greasy.