October 1, 2014 | 2003 users online

Concealers - Hard Candy - Glamoflauge Concealer - heavy duty

rated 4 of 5 on 5/18/2014 1:55:00 AM More reviews by krose03

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

First of all, I'm a concealer junkie, I'm always looking for ones that don't budge because I'll be honest I have a tendency to touch my face A LOT. When I saw all the good reviews on this I had to try it and it definitely holds up. I have combo skin, oily T-zone and dry patches in other areas and it hasn't broken me out which is more than I can say for others. It has outlasted all of my previous ones and doesn't look cake-y, unless of course you overdue it. Honestly you get a lot of product for a good price and you can't really beat that.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/16/2014 12:38:00 AM More reviews by beatlesgirl

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Cool Hair: Other, Wavy, Other Eyes: Other

I love this concealer! I use it to spot conceal blemishes and it's so pigmented that I only need a tiny bit. I set with powder and the lasting power is great. I seriously love this product, it's so cheap!

Note- I've got dry skin and wouldn't use this for the undereye area. I always go for something creamier since a thick, drier concealer like this is going to cake if you've got dry skin. Then again, I don't have major undereye circles to deal with. If they were seriously bad, I'd probably apply an eye cream or something, let that soak in for ~10 minutes, and THEN apply the concealer.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/14/2014 8:45:00 PM More reviews by maelyn28

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is a pretty good concealer. You need to warm it up between your fingers because it can be grainy. One way that I found to make your own really good concealer is to use equal parts of this, a moisturizer and your foundation. I mix it in an old lip gloss sphere and find that it works really well. It does get cakey under my eyes. Good coverage though. Worth the price. You get a huge tube that should last a very long time and the packaging is great because you can get out a small amount as opposed to a pump that squirts too much out!

rated 3 of 5 on 5/13/2014 10:04:00 PM More reviews by Terahlynn

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I really wanted to like this! With all the hype, how could I not? Unfortunately, after a few uses on my undereye pigmentation, I have to just suck-it-up and admit that it's not for me. I love the coverage (initially) and I loved the packaging because it's easy to control how much you squeeze out (and YES! A little goes a loong way), BUT by the time I get to work and check my makeup in the mirror I feel like most of it has disappeared. And actually, I'm not quite sure where it goes because it didn't get cake-y on me, nor did it sink into my fine lines (both are bonuses). Sadly, it's just not the product I was hoping it would be. I need something that has good coverage AND has staying power. I'm going to hang onto it and hope I can use it's great coverage some place other than under my eyes.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/11/2014 4:04:00 PM More reviews by nykrod112

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

My first review and only bc im really impressed by this concealer. Hard candy and elf have really stepped up their game and are competing among other much higher end products and WINNING. I have estee lauder, mac, lorac, and several other concealers/highlighters to help me cover my worst feature... Dark under eye circles! I have natural wrinkles under my eyes, which have been there since birth, therefore finding a concealer that wont look caked on or creased while covering the under eye area has been extremely difficult until now. For the price, I'm saddened that i didn't buy more bc i LOVE it. Try it.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/10/2014 11:18:00 PM More reviews by MsKacey

I am forever a fan of Hard Candy. i picked up my first tube of this goodness several years ago, back in college. i have been thru several tubes since then and it is my first and will be my last full-coverage concealer. The texture is GREAT, isn't too oily yet it blends wonderfully with liquid foundation. Covers like a dream, and I've never had a problem with it wearing off unless I wiped it off. Can't believe how cheap it is at Walmart considering the quality and how long it lasts. A definite great buy!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/6/2014 11:37:00 AM More reviews by JessicaMary21

Every glorious thing I could say about this product has already been said. I bought my first tube last night and I am going out and buying a couple more to stash away for emergencies. I can't wait to try their other products. The quality is unbelievable and unbeatable for the price. JUST BUY IT!!!!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/5/2014 8:29:00 PM More reviews by valmont32677

This is some serious coverage!! Very thick & color selection runs light & yellow. I personally love this stuff. There isn't any blemish I could ever have that this wouldn't cover. I use such a small amount that I could see this tube seriously lasting forever. I wish I could find this in foundation form. Their liquid foundation & CC aren't as thick.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/5/2014 3:09:00 PM More reviews by sage4dylan

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

Love this stuff. I use VERY VERY little and it covers great. Its not greasy, you need to squish the tube around with the top ON before you squeeze any out so that its blended. It will take me forever to use it all. After reading someone elses review I may even try to mix a little with my foundation for more coverage. Price is great, package is great since I use so little of it.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/5/2014 2:09:00 AM More reviews by gretch988

I am currently on my 4th (maybe 5th) tube of this stuff- so it goes without saying I am quite a fan.

Bought this on a whim at Walmart for about $6.00 after seeing a contouring tutorial on Pinterest- I am sure this may sound familiar to a lot of you!

I have used MANY a high end concealer and I have to say this stuff not only compares but puts the others to shame. This creamy, pigmented, stay-put formula meant only for those in need of serious coverage. I use this every day in the triangle-area beneath my eyes and any other areas I am looking to hilight. The staying-power is great and is magnified with a primer and powder. GET IT!