Hard Candy Glow All The Way in Doll Face

4.2

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

I bought this stuff on a whim one day and I was pleasantly surprised to find out how much I actually like it. I put a little squeeze in with my moisturizer for an all over subtle glow and use it straight to highlight my browbones and the tops of my cheekbones. It's a really pretty light pink shimmer, not at all cheap looking (which I was afraid of). $9 might seem like a lot for a drugstore (or Walmart) cosmetic, but a little bit goes a long way and the tube is pretty big so you get plenty for the money. I'm curious to try this stuff in the true gold color next.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I loove how pink this product is! I just bought it for the first time today and I think it makes me shine:) it makes you feel like a Barbie fairy princess, try it (:

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

I love the way this makes my skin look!

Hair: Red, Curly, Other

I might buy this again (does anyone else wish there was a `maybe`optionÉ). I bought it as a dupe for NARS Orgasm Illuminator. It`s definitely more shimmery than Orgasm and shimmer isn`t something I`m looking for. I do like the price, though; $7 for 77g compared to $29 for 34g.

I am surprised at what a sophisticated glow this can give. I use this sparingly in the usual places and am rewarded with a dewey sheen minus obvious glitter. Cheap and elegant. Me likey!

This is the first liquid highlighter I have ever bought, due to the fact that I have extremely oily skin. I was fearful that this would make me look even more oily, but it didn't! It makes my skin look glowy and fresh. I apply it on top of my cheek bones and then apply a matte, powder highlight on top of it and it looks great! I also love how much product you get in the tube. I am really impressed with this product and will definitely repurchase.

My favorite way to wear this is by mixing it into my moisturizer and putting it on after I wash my face, and before my foundation. Depending on the level of shimmery "glow" you want, you may want to add quite a bit to your moisturizer, but I add only a little bit to it, then put it on my face. When I put foundation over it, my face does seem to look a little brighter afterward. I wouldn't say there are dramatic differences or anything, but I still do like this product and would buy it again. You can use this product many different ways, too, that's just the way that I prefer it!

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Well....It seemed like it would be a really pretty, pink tone highlighter for face and body- and I suppose it is. It's a good thing though that it comes in such a ginormous tube though because you have to slap on a ton of this stuff for it to even show up! I feel like I could use half the package trying to get a shimmery look on one cheek(face, not butt lol).

Pretty effect overall, but will not repurchase- I prefer the ELF shimmering facial whips despite the runny mess they can be.

I have always owned powder highlighters and this is my first liquid/gel highlighter I have purchased so I really have nothing to compare it too.

I do enjoy using it over top of my foundation to highlight areas of my face and I apply it with either my MAC 188 or 192 brushes. I have started to experiment with this item by mixing it into some of my favourite matte foundations. I have to say it works great and gives my complexion a radiant and subtle luminosity. I also love adding a small quantity to my body lotions to give my skin a slight glow without looking like an extra from Twilight.

I personally have found this product to have a very nice shimmer without looking overly glittery or obnoxious. The tube packaging is great, but it could only get better if it was a pump. Plus the price is excellent for the quantity and quality. I think I would repurchase this item, but it's kind of been the gateway product that has peeked my interest in trying other liquid/gel highlighters now.

Gotta say the first couple times I tried this, I wasn't too impressed. Applied nicely, felt really creamy, but it seemed to just sit on top of my cheeks (which are on the drier side, so that's probably got something to do with it). But I figured I give it another shot a few days after I second time I wore, but decided I'd see how it looked when mixed in with some lotion (Clinique DDML) and I love it!! I now mix a small dot of each product and it sinks right in, leaving a light, natural pink glow to my cheeks, LOVE IT!! :) I also sometimes put a tiny dot down the center of my nose and on my cupid's bow.