December 22, 2014 | 1773 users online

Highlighters - Hard Candy - Glow All The Way in Doll Face

rated 5 of 5 on 6/29/2011 2:20:00 PM More reviews by frankenstain

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I love the way this makes my skin look!

rated 2 of 5 on 6/28/2011 11:34:00 PM More reviews by canada126

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Curly, Other Eyes: Blue

I might buy this again (does anyone else wish there was a `maybe`optionÉ). I bought it as a dupe for NARS Orgasm Illuminator. It`s definitely more shimmery than Orgasm and shimmer isn`t something I`m looking for. I do like the price, though; $7 for 77g compared to $29 for 34g.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/6/2011 11:28:00 PM More reviews by bigsvig

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I am surprised at what a sophisticated glow this can give. I use this sparingly in the usual places and am rewarded with a dewey sheen minus obvious glitter. Cheap and elegant. Me likey!

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 6/6/2011 4:10:00 PM More reviews by LeahM426

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is the first liquid highlighter I have ever bought, due to the fact that I have extremely oily skin. I was fearful that this would make me look even more oily, but it didn't! It makes my skin look glowy and fresh. I apply it on top of my cheek bones and then apply a matte, powder highlight on top of it and it looks great! I also love how much product you get in the tube. I am really impressed with this product and will definitely repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/3/2011 10:48:00 AM More reviews by sharizzle

My favorite way to wear this is by mixing it into my moisturizer and putting it on after I wash my face, and before my foundation. Depending on the level of shimmery "glow" you want, you may want to add quite a bit to your moisturizer, but I add only a little bit to it, then put it on my face. When I put foundation over it, my face does seem to look a little brighter afterward. I wouldn't say there are dramatic differences or anything, but I still do like this product and would buy it again. You can use this product many different ways, too, that's just the way that I prefer it!

rated 3 of 5 on 5/21/2011 12:15:00 PM More reviews by saxcat513

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Well....It seemed like it would be a really pretty, pink tone highlighter for face and body- and I suppose it is. It's a good thing though that it comes in such a ginormous tube though because you have to slap on a ton of this stuff for it to even show up! I feel like I could use half the package trying to get a shimmery look on one cheek(face, not butt lol).

Pretty effect overall, but will not repurchase- I prefer the ELF shimmering facial whips despite the runny mess they can be.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/20/2011 9:18:00 AM More reviews by lygophilia

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have always owned powder highlighters and this is my first liquid/gel highlighter I have purchased so I really have nothing to compare it too.

I do enjoy using it over top of my foundation to highlight areas of my face and I apply it with either my MAC 188 or 192 brushes. I have started to experiment with this item by mixing it into some of my favourite matte foundations. I have to say it works great and gives my complexion a radiant and subtle luminosity. I also love adding a small quantity to my body lotions to give my skin a slight glow without looking like an extra from Twilight.

I personally have found this product to have a very nice shimmer without looking overly glittery or obnoxious. The tube packaging is great, but it could only get better if it was a pump. Plus the price is excellent for the quantity and quality. I think I would repurchase this item, but it's kind of been the gateway product that has peeked my interest in trying other liquid/gel highlighters now.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/2/2011 1:13:00 AM More reviews by rainstorm17

Gotta say the first couple times I tried this, I wasn't too impressed. Applied nicely, felt really creamy, but it seemed to just sit on top of my cheeks (which are on the drier side, so that's probably got something to do with it). But I figured I give it another shot a few days after I second time I wore, but decided I'd see how it looked when mixed in with some lotion (Clinique DDML) and I love it!! I now mix a small dot of each product and it sinks right in, leaving a light, natural pink glow to my cheeks, LOVE IT!! :) I also sometimes put a tiny dot down the center of my nose and on my cupid's bow.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/1/2011 10:19:00 PM More reviews by barcodegirl

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is an excellent highlighter! It is pink, but not too extremely pink, so I think it would look good on all skin tones. I put some on the back of my hand and then apply it with a stippling brush over my cheekbones and T-zone. You don't need a lot of it, only a little bit more than a pea-sized amount. It looks great either after foundation or under it as a primer. I don't know of many drugstore highlighters, so if you're looking for one this is probably your best bet.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/10/2011 10:58:00 PM More reviews by racheezy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Green

I love this product!! I have it in doll face and it's not glittery at all, just the right amount of shimmer. I use it as a highlighters on my cheekbones & around my eyesockets, and a little big on my nose/chin/cupids bow. Sometimes a little on my forehead too. It's cheap for how much you are getting and I'm sure it will last a LONG time. I also use it sometimes on my collar bone/chest and on my legs to add a little glow if I am going out. I am buying this in Glamazon soon since it's almost summer