NARS Sex Appeal

4.2

on 6/18/2011 10:28:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I really adore this blush. I am NW25 normally and I am now about a NW 35 due to my tan and this blush still works for me. Like others have said if you have warm yellowish undertones it has a tendency to show up more.I only wear tinted moisturizer, apply the blush and then set with powder. I think if you wear heavier makeup it may not show up either. This blush looks soooooo natural. I have a ton of blushes and I have been wearing this for a few weeks now. I plan on buying another one here pretty soon just in case they do not add it to the complete line. I also tested this on my hand at sephora and it did not show up so I think it is best to apply on cheeks.

on 6/1/2011 1:07:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

I was very unimpressed with sex appeal. Matte formula and a soft muted pink-based peach with minimal colour payoff. It is not buildable as the texture is suprisingly chalky, and because the colour is so 'pale' it does not show up on my skin when I am pale (NC20) or tan (NC37) regardless of how much I layer or which brush I use to apply.

on 5/14/2011 11:01:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I will never bought this blush my self as we don’t have NARS here and I have to order online BUT then the color looks too pink and boring on the website and I would never thought i will like it. Then my BFF recommend me this as she bought one for her self and felt in love with it as well.
I used to love Luster and Douceur but this blush is just amazing. Total love. I am light to medium skin around MAC 15-20 and this blush show on my skin perfectly. Not too dark either too light…Just perfect. Don’t remember anything else to suit me that good.
Will stay with this in future.

one of my all time favorite blush! it's hard to over do with this soft, sheer peachy blush. it gives such a natural, innocent look. some people don't like nars packaging but i personally like it because it's very slim yet durable - i travel a lot and i tend to not take makeups that are bulky in packaging - for example...rock & republic & dior palettes.

on 4/25/2011 1:05:00 PM

This is a beautiful blush for someone who has very fair skin and hates wearing outrageous blush on a daily basis. Once applied to the skin, it doesn't look like you're wearing anything. It looks like a natural pink/peach glow. For twenty seven dollars, you get a lot of product, beautiful packaging with a mirror, and an overall pretty shade. At the same time, I can't see myself repurchasing it. It's not really a blush, and definitely not a bronzer. It's something in between a pressed powder and a blush. Think of the lightest blush imaginable and you'll get this. Worth a try, but only on lighter skin. It probably won't show on darker skin colors.

on 4/21/2011 9:52:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Curly, Fine

NARS makes the best blushes! I love this one. It's a very nice, sheer peachy blush. Unlike other blushes from NARS this one is not very pigmented and will only show up on VERY fair skin. I'm NC10 and even I have some problems to make it show up on my cheeks - and that's awesome because it's impossible to overdo it! I like to apply this at first and then use MAC's eyeshadow in Paradisco on the top to give my cheeks a nice sheen :)

on 4/17/2011 4:02:00 PM

Like the reviewer before me I would have never thought this blush would show up on my skin based upon the way it looked in the packaging. However, I read some reviews on here and decided that I would try it. I find it a very beautiful blush for my somewhat fair to medium skin tone. Not too glittery or bright, it adds just the right amount of flush to my cheeks, especially over a little similarly colored creme blush that has been blended well into my foundation. I find Nars' blushes to be worth the money.

on 4/17/2011 3:23:00 PM

This is a fantastic blush! During my fake baking years of college, i always used orgasm and deep throat and they showed up well over my tan. Now that I have given up that nasty habit (for the most part) and am back to my fair skin tone, I found that orgasm is a little bright for every day wear, looks a little powdery on my bare skin, and the sparkles really highlight my pores. I saw this and immediately thought that there was no way it would show up on anyone's skin but after trying it I was surprised to find that it is the most beautiful natural color ever and gives you a fresh glow. Love love love! Like all NARS blushes this is of course a little on the pricier side but they last forever and are fantastic quality. Being a bit of a butterfingers, I also like the packaging as it doesn't break easily.

on 4/17/2011 12:45:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

BEAUTIFULLL! I immediately fell in love with this blush upon seeing it at Sephora. I'm not big into the glittery NARS blushes since I have gigantic pores and don't need any help accentuating them. My HG blush is NARS Exhibit A, and this is happily a lot easier to apply than that (make 1 wrong stroke with Exhibit A and you can look like Bozo the clown!). Anyway, this is a gorgeous light peach color in the same fine, beautiful matte consistency as their other matte blushes. I have red hair and peach blush that is too orange makes me look like a weirdo. But peach blush that is too pink just isn't special for me. This is the perfect balance. It's a creamy true peach color for my NC15 skin and red hair. It's almost impossible to overapply this blush and it gives you a pretty, summery, subtle color. Would buy a billion times but I don't expect to run out anytime soon. Keep it up NARS!

on 4/16/2011 10:59:00 PM

IM SERIOUSLY IN LOVE WITH THIS BLUSH. SERIOUSLY. So ive been searching for a blush like this ever since i got into makeup(2-3 years ago). Before purchasing, i was hesitant because with all these reviews they say that this blush wouldnt show on people with my skin coloring, nc25(ceylan in nars sheer glow), but i tried it anyways. and THEY ARE WRONG. i packed this blush on thinking i needed alot to get it to show, and when i look in natural light it looked waaaay over applied. I tried again with a light application this time, and its BEAUTIFUL. with my yellow undertones, its hard for me to find a peach blush that wont make me look tan or burnt, because i like to embrace my pale-ness, haha. But finally i did! it doesnt pull extremely peach or pink, but its the perfect balance between the two, and when paired with mac vanilla pigment my face literally glows with radiance! im am a 10000% satisfied, and i will be wearing this everyday!!!

And to all the ladies nc25-35 that look this over just because its so light, try it on just incase. As long as you have yellow undertones, im sure you can pull it off.

Popular Blush Products