July 28, 2014 | 2049 users online

Blush - NARS - Sex Appeal

rated 5 of 5 on 4/17/2011 3:23:00 PM More reviews by sarahvernon

This is a fantastic blush! During my fake baking years of college, i always used orgasm and deep throat and they showed up well over my tan. Now that I have given up that nasty habit (for the most part) and am back to my fair skin tone, I found that orgasm is a little bright for every day wear, looks a little powdery on my bare skin, and the sparkles really highlight my pores. I saw this and immediately thought that there was no way it would show up on anyone's skin but after trying it I was surprised to find that it is the most beautiful natural color ever and gives you a fresh glow. Love love love! Like all NARS blushes this is of course a little on the pricier side but they last forever and are fantastic quality. Being a bit of a butterfingers, I also like the packaging as it doesn't break easily.

7 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/17/2011 12:45:00 PM More reviews by wagashi

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

BEAUTIFULLL! I immediately fell in love with this blush upon seeing it at Sephora. I'm not big into the glittery NARS blushes since I have gigantic pores and don't need any help accentuating them. My HG blush is NARS Exhibit A, and this is happily a lot easier to apply than that (make 1 wrong stroke with Exhibit A and you can look like Bozo the clown!). Anyway, this is a gorgeous light peach color in the same fine, beautiful matte consistency as their other matte blushes. I have red hair and peach blush that is too orange makes me look like a weirdo. But peach blush that is too pink just isn't special for me. This is the perfect balance. It's a creamy true peach color for my NC15 skin and red hair. It's almost impossible to overapply this blush and it gives you a pretty, summery, subtle color. Would buy a billion times but I don't expect to run out anytime soon. Keep it up NARS!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/16/2011 10:59:00 PM More reviews by mamaTorrey

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

IM SERIOUSLY IN LOVE WITH THIS BLUSH. SERIOUSLY. So ive been searching for a blush like this ever since i got into makeup(2-3 years ago). Before purchasing, i was hesitant because with all these reviews they say that this blush wouldnt show on people with my skin coloring, nc25(ceylan in nars sheer glow), but i tried it anyways. and THEY ARE WRONG. i packed this blush on thinking i needed alot to get it to show, and when i look in natural light it looked waaaay over applied. I tried again with a light application this time, and its BEAUTIFUL. with my yellow undertones, its hard for me to find a peach blush that wont make me look tan or burnt, because i like to embrace my pale-ness, haha. But finally i did! it doesnt pull extremely peach or pink, but its the perfect balance between the two, and when paired with mac vanilla pigment my face literally glows with radiance! im am a 10000% satisfied, and i will be wearing this everyday!!!

And to all the ladies nc25-35 that look this over just because its so light, try it on just incase. As long as you have yellow undertones, im sure you can pull it off.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 4/12/2011 7:25:00 AM More reviews by renatexx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I don't own a lot of NARS blushes, but of the ones I do own this is the one I like the least. I was really excited when I read about the release on the net, and ordered it right away. I am a NW15 for reference, and this barely shows up on my skin. If I want to get any colour I have to pack on a lot of product, which I find strange for a NARS blush. Will not buy this again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/4/2011 8:58:00 PM More reviews by MackMimiMommy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I am NC 20-ish (I think) and I adore this blush. I am strongly considering getting rid of all my other blushes and using only this one! I love it! It makes me have a very natural flush. I used to have Amour, which is OK, but seemed very bright on my fair skin. Sex Appeal is a very light color, but that is what I like. It also lasts the whole day. I am very pleased and have even purchased a backup.

UPDATE: Hit pan!!! Love!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/28/2011 11:09:00 AM More reviews by temadeamor

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I cannot believe how much I love this blush. I am an NC35 and it gives me the most perfect pinkish hue on my cheeks. It is not very pigmented which means you wont' overdo it and barely shows up. But that is exactly what I was looking for, a blush that gave me a natural flush without looking made up. It is perfect for the "no make-up" look.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/28/2011 5:22:00 AM More reviews by nicci404

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I really like this blush. I don't like blush shades that are bright or have tons of glitter, so this was perfect. It gives me enough color. I used to own Orgasm but the color was too much and especially the glitter. I'm pretty fair so this really worked for me!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/27/2011 10:30:00 PM More reviews by Kayelle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I try not to buy NARS blushes because, even though many of them are so pretty, they are made almost exclusively from hazardous ingredients (BHA, triclosan, parabens, FD&C colors, etc.). I bought this anyway because, well, it's just such a flattering and natural shade that I caved. On my fair complexion, it's perfect for creating a slight flush or for enhancing another shade of blush. I really, really like the way it looks, I do. I just don't see any reason why NARS can't replace at least some of the most harmful ingredients, so that I feel comfortable wearing their blush more than a few times a month. I know many probably don't care about the individual ingredients in the compact, but it's something I think is important to keep in mind.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/24/2011 10:40:00 AM More reviews by ladymoonlight

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Well, what can I say. It is a nice blush, I love the colour, looks very natural on my skin, very fresh, good for spring time. But the problem is it is hardly pigmented at all. I'm NW20 and I need to work really hard to make it show. I use a flat top buffer brush for that purpose and I think this is the only kind of brush that's going to work with this blush. But using it this way the blush definitely won't last long. Nevermind. Not my favourite.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/24/2011 4:50:00 AM More reviews by juliejoy

I am very fair (NC 15).For some reason I could not get this to show up on me, it would almost disappear into my skin. I wish this one would have worked I love the pale-peachiness of it and think it would look great for spring. I found the formula of this blush chalky, poorly pigmented and hard to work with. I ended up returning it :(