NARS Sex Appeal

4.2

one of my all time favorite blush! it's hard to over do with this soft, sheer peachy blush. it gives such a natural, innocent look. some people don't like nars packaging but i personally like it because it's very slim yet durable - i travel a lot and i tend to not take makeups that are bulky in packaging - for example...rock & republic & dior palettes.

on 4/25/2011 1:05:00 PM

This is a beautiful blush for someone who has very fair skin and hates wearing outrageous blush on a daily basis. Once applied to the skin, it doesn't look like you're wearing anything. It looks like a natural pink/peach glow. For twenty seven dollars, you get a lot of product, beautiful packaging with a mirror, and an overall pretty shade. At the same time, I can't see myself repurchasing it. It's not really a blush, and definitely not a bronzer. It's something in between a pressed powder and a blush. Think of the lightest blush imaginable and you'll get this. Worth a try, but only on lighter skin. It probably won't show on darker skin colors.

on 4/21/2011 9:52:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Curly, Fine

NARS makes the best blushes! I love this one. It's a very nice, sheer peachy blush. Unlike other blushes from NARS this one is not very pigmented and will only show up on VERY fair skin. I'm NC10 and even I have some problems to make it show up on my cheeks - and that's awesome because it's impossible to overdo it! I like to apply this at first and then use MAC's eyeshadow in Paradisco on the top to give my cheeks a nice sheen :)

on 4/17/2011 4:02:00 PM

Like the reviewer before me I would have never thought this blush would show up on my skin based upon the way it looked in the packaging. However, I read some reviews on here and decided that I would try it. I find it a very beautiful blush for my somewhat fair to medium skin tone. Not too glittery or bright, it adds just the right amount of flush to my cheeks, especially over a little similarly colored creme blush that has been blended well into my foundation. I find Nars' blushes to be worth the money.

on 4/17/2011 3:23:00 PM

This is a fantastic blush! During my fake baking years of college, i always used orgasm and deep throat and they showed up well over my tan. Now that I have given up that nasty habit (for the most part) and am back to my fair skin tone, I found that orgasm is a little bright for every day wear, looks a little powdery on my bare skin, and the sparkles really highlight my pores. I saw this and immediately thought that there was no way it would show up on anyone's skin but after trying it I was surprised to find that it is the most beautiful natural color ever and gives you a fresh glow. Love love love! Like all NARS blushes this is of course a little on the pricier side but they last forever and are fantastic quality. Being a bit of a butterfingers, I also like the packaging as it doesn't break easily.

on 4/17/2011 12:45:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

BEAUTIFULLL! I immediately fell in love with this blush upon seeing it at Sephora. I'm not big into the glittery NARS blushes since I have gigantic pores and don't need any help accentuating them. My HG blush is NARS Exhibit A, and this is happily a lot easier to apply than that (make 1 wrong stroke with Exhibit A and you can look like Bozo the clown!). Anyway, this is a gorgeous light peach color in the same fine, beautiful matte consistency as their other matte blushes. I have red hair and peach blush that is too orange makes me look like a weirdo. But peach blush that is too pink just isn't special for me. This is the perfect balance. It's a creamy true peach color for my NC15 skin and red hair. It's almost impossible to overapply this blush and it gives you a pretty, summery, subtle color. Would buy a billion times but I don't expect to run out anytime soon. Keep it up NARS!

on 4/16/2011 10:59:00 PM

IM SERIOUSLY IN LOVE WITH THIS BLUSH. SERIOUSLY. So ive been searching for a blush like this ever since i got into makeup(2-3 years ago). Before purchasing, i was hesitant because with all these reviews they say that this blush wouldnt show on people with my skin coloring, nc25(ceylan in nars sheer glow), but i tried it anyways. and THEY ARE WRONG. i packed this blush on thinking i needed alot to get it to show, and when i look in natural light it looked waaaay over applied. I tried again with a light application this time, and its BEAUTIFUL. with my yellow undertones, its hard for me to find a peach blush that wont make me look tan or burnt, because i like to embrace my pale-ness, haha. But finally i did! it doesnt pull extremely peach or pink, but its the perfect balance between the two, and when paired with mac vanilla pigment my face literally glows with radiance! im am a 10000% satisfied, and i will be wearing this everyday!!!

And to all the ladies nc25-35 that look this over just because its so light, try it on just incase. As long as you have yellow undertones, im sure you can pull it off.

on 4/12/2011 7:25:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I don't own a lot of NARS blushes, but of the ones I do own this is the one I like the least. I was really excited when I read about the release on the net, and ordered it right away. I am a NW15 for reference, and this barely shows up on my skin. If I want to get any colour I have to pack on a lot of product, which I find strange for a NARS blush. Will not buy this again.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

I am NC 20-ish (I think) and I adore this blush. I am strongly considering getting rid of all my other blushes and using only this one! I love it! It makes me have a very natural flush. I used to have Amour, which is OK, but seemed very bright on my fair skin. Sex Appeal is a very light color, but that is what I like. It also lasts the whole day. I am very pleased and have even purchased a backup.

UPDATE: Hit pan!!! Love!

on 3/28/2011 11:09:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I cannot believe how much I love this blush. I am an NC35 and it gives me the most perfect pinkish hue on my cheeks. It is not very pigmented which means you wont' overdo it and barely shows up. But that is exactly what I was looking for, a blush that gave me a natural flush without looking made up. It is perfect for the "no make-up" look.

Popular Blush Products