October 1, 2014 | 1537 users online

Mascara - Wet 'n' Wild - Mega Length Mascara

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/20/2012 11:45:00 AM More reviews by sharee20

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is really suprisingly great at lengthing my lashes, didnt really add any volume which i wasnt expecting by the name but i'd like both in my regular mascara. This is a great mascara for lengthing thats not much money.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/11/2012 12:10:00 PM More reviews by keg6

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

This mascara is gloopy & the brush agitated my eyes - it's so hard.

Lengthening is decent, but I wouldn't buy it again.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/27/2012 4:11:00 PM More reviews by Josie012

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I've been using this product for a while now and I really like it. First of all, it was very cheap. It was only $1.49 at my local Walgreens. I bought the waterproof version, so I liked how it lasted for a long time and it never smudged. On the other hand, I wished it gave me more length. The length in this mascara was very minimal and I wanted it to be more noticeable. Also it didn't add much volume to my lashes, which is also a con. This mascara is pretty good for everyday wear, since it gives an extra oomph, without being to over-bearing.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/26/2012 7:02:00 PM More reviews by chunligirl

I signed up for a free coupon in the mailer. I picked it up at Rite Aid and only paid tax on the item which was $0.12 USD.

Even at that price, i really was let down. The packaging had said the mascara won an Allure Magazine award but I felt that it did nothing other than just coat my lashes. The wand hardly gave any length and the mascara formula just weighed down my lashes.

I have typical Asian short lashes and this mascara was not good for me.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/25/2012 2:02:00 PM More reviews by Ali1865

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This product did ok at lengthening my lashes, but I will definitely not repurchase. It completely took the curl out of my lashes, and I was left with droopier lashes than if they were bare. This is a no-no in my mascara book.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/21/2012 4:49:00 PM More reviews by clumpedmascara

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

pros: I really liked this mascara! It made my lashes look really long, and natural which is great. A really good price also. I would probably buy this mascara again.

cons: Like most Wet 'n' Wild mascara, it's ALWAYS very smudgy and wet for me.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/21/2012 12:55:00 PM More reviews by ef604

I don't like this mascara. It's too wet. All it does it weight my lashes down. The brush is not that great either. Will not be buying again.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/12/2012 1:58:00 PM More reviews by Leslie2754

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Oh my! I am probably the pickiest mascara person out there, and I bought this just to get me by at the office one afternoon. After using the first time, I LOVED it! No clumps and smooth definition, and for less than 3 bucks! I now have a tube at home AND at the office! The only downside is that it does dry out a little quicker, but for the price, it is still a great deal. I am so glad I accidentally came across this product!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/10/2012 9:52:00 PM More reviews by starbuck65

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I'm so happy with the MegaLash Clinical (I love that brush) but/so I decided to check out a few others from WnW. I'll stick with the Clinical. This formula is thin and runny, I don't have any issues with the brush being too hard or too small, I actually liked the brush but with that formula it really did nothing to my lashes but give them a great dark black color and define them. Not to say it's a bad mascara, it just didn't work for me as I'm used to BAM! POW! My mother, on this other hand, loved it. If you are young and/or just beginning with mascara or you have fabulous lashes-at any age-or you prefer just a wee bit of length and aren't in to the crazy mascara look, give it a try, it's very affordable. Doesn't smudge, smear, fade, flake...washes off so easily!

rated 2 of 5 on 2/8/2012 7:17:00 PM More reviews by artsypirate

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

Like the formula but hate the brush. It makes the mascara go on my naturally long lashes clumpy so I have to use a lash comb with this every time.