April 19, 2014 | 1803 users online

Mascara - Wet 'n' Wild - Mega Length Mascara

• Price: $

rated 1 of 5 on 3/25/2012 2:02:00 PM More reviews by Ali1865

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This product did ok at lengthening my lashes, but I will definitely not repurchase. It completely took the curl out of my lashes, and I was left with droopier lashes than if they were bare. This is a no-no in my mascara book.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/21/2012 4:49:00 PM More reviews by clumpedmascara

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

pros: I really liked this mascara! It made my lashes look really long, and natural which is great. A really good price also. I would probably buy this mascara again.

cons: Like most Wet 'n' Wild mascara, it's ALWAYS very smudgy and wet for me.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/21/2012 12:55:00 PM More reviews by ef604

I don't like this mascara. It's too wet. All it does it weight my lashes down. The brush is not that great either. Will not be buying again.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/12/2012 1:58:00 PM More reviews by Leslie2754

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Oh my! I am probably the pickiest mascara person out there, and I bought this just to get me by at the office one afternoon. After using the first time, I LOVED it! No clumps and smooth definition, and for less than 3 bucks! I now have a tube at home AND at the office! The only downside is that it does dry out a little quicker, but for the price, it is still a great deal. I am so glad I accidentally came across this product!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/10/2012 9:52:00 PM More reviews by starbuck65

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I'm so happy with the MegaLash Clinical (I love that brush) but/so I decided to check out a few others from WnW. I'll stick with the Clinical. This formula is thin and runny, I don't have any issues with the brush being too hard or too small, I actually liked the brush but with that formula it really did nothing to my lashes but give them a great dark black color and define them. Not to say it's a bad mascara, it just didn't work for me as I'm used to BAM! POW! My mother, on this other hand, loved it. If you are young and/or just beginning with mascara or you have fabulous lashes-at any age-or you prefer just a wee bit of length and aren't in to the crazy mascara look, give it a try, it's very affordable. Doesn't smudge, smear, fade, flake...washes off so easily!

rated 2 of 5 on 2/8/2012 7:17:00 PM More reviews by artsypirate

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

Like the formula but hate the brush. It makes the mascara go on my naturally long lashes clumpy so I have to use a lash comb with this every time.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/5/2012 9:41:00 PM More reviews by reneesonglover

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I was really impressed with this mascara. It has great quality and is VERY affordable. It makes my lashes longer and even adds a little curl. I actually was surprised because I loved the brush and despite everyone's comments about this subject, it did not hurt my eyes at all. Overall, this is a really good product and I recommend others to purchase it.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/28/2011 1:41:00 PM More reviews by Yansa

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Overall, this mascara is ok. It's well priced, and it does add noticeable length to my lashes. The problem is the combination of the EXTREMELY HARD wand and the extremely wet formula that dries incredibly slowly. I like to apply my mascara by getting in really close at the base of the lashes and then rolling up the length of the lash to distribute the color.

The wet formula caused an excessive amount of transfer at the lashline making liner a must (I don't always like to wear liner, so this was a negative for me). The brush was super hard and spiky which meant that at least once during the application process I would poke myself in the eye. For whatever reason, the wand was VERY painful which meant watery, red, angry eyes, and smeared super wet mascara everywhere since the goopy formula took forever to dry (I'd find mascara on the lenses of my glasses constantly while using this stuff). Clearly, not what I'm looking to do when I'm getting ready for work at 6AM.

Overall, I took off a lippie for the torture wand, and a lippie for the goopy formulation. I left the rest because the price is right, and I would have lived with the goopiness if it wasn't for the deadly wand.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/13/2011 1:19:00 PM More reviews by lollipopcandydrop

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

At first this mascara was very wet and just stuck all my lashes together, but looked pretty good after using an eyelash comb and actually surprisingly lengthened ok and held my curl pretty well. After a little while it dried up so I had to throw it out. I didnt like it very much overall and I wont repurchase it or recommend it.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/6/2011 8:49:00 PM More reviews by isshevital

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Bought this on a whim, figured it didn't matter much if it sucked since it's so cheap. At first I found the formula very thin and a little annoying (that wet sensation on my lashes tends to make my eyes water, but I'm weird) but found that overall it was still a really nice mascara for the price. Now that I've had it for a couple months, it has dried out a bit and is basically perfect. Not sure how much longer it's gonna last before becoming unusably dry, but once again, for the price what does it really matter? Anyway, I don't ask for much out of a mascara, because my lashes are decent enough. They just need a bit of "oomph" and that's what this does. I may or may not purchase again, but that's only because I'm addicted to trying new makeup.