December 22, 2014 | 1664 users online

Mascara - Wet 'n' Wild - Mega Length Mascara

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/12/2012 5:02:00 PM More reviews by missn74

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This mascara is great for everyday use if you want natural length to your lashes. I like the small brush wand because it coats every lash and in between. I don't like that the bristles are pointy because when I try to use it on the bottom lashes the brush pokes my eye. It doesn't clump my lashes it doesn't feel too heavy. The formula is wet so if you're the type of person who is quick paced out the door you wouldn't like this.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/6/2012 12:19:00 AM More reviews by lov3lyrix22

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

The mascara is only $2.99 and it is amazing for length and separation of your lashes. I like it because it doesn't flake or look clumpy. I apply this mascara after i apply either Tartes lights camera lashes mascara or loreals voluminous mascara. It works great for its price. A great go to mascara when you just cant grab your higher end brand.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/22/2012 8:41:00 AM More reviews by gleekie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

So a month ago I was at cvs, and realised I'd hever tried anything from wet n wild so why nit start today? I bought the tinted moisturizer, the megawink, megaplump, and mega length mascaras (more angry reviews on the way) let's start with megaleength. It was $3 I believe, or $2, and I actually liked the brush. It promised long dark lashes, which it did give. BUT SPIDER LASHES ABOUND! omigod looked like I'd amputated six tarantula legs and placed each and inch a part on my top lids, it was disgusting. It lasted all day, but that didn't stop me from dunking it into the trash were it belongs. Goodbye, $3. NEVER BUY THIS PRODUCT!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/20/2012 11:45:00 AM More reviews by sharee20

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is really suprisingly great at lengthing my lashes, didnt really add any volume which i wasnt expecting by the name but i'd like both in my regular mascara. This is a great mascara for lengthing thats not much money.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/11/2012 12:10:00 PM More reviews by keg6

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

This mascara is gloopy & the brush agitated my eyes - it's so hard.

Lengthening is decent, but I wouldn't buy it again.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/27/2012 4:11:00 PM More reviews by Josie012

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I've been using this product for a while now and I really like it. First of all, it was very cheap. It was only $1.49 at my local Walgreens. I bought the waterproof version, so I liked how it lasted for a long time and it never smudged. On the other hand, I wished it gave me more length. The length in this mascara was very minimal and I wanted it to be more noticeable. Also it didn't add much volume to my lashes, which is also a con. This mascara is pretty good for everyday wear, since it gives an extra oomph, without being to over-bearing.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/26/2012 7:02:00 PM More reviews by chunligirl

I signed up for a free coupon in the mailer. I picked it up at Rite Aid and only paid tax on the item which was $0.12 USD.

Even at that price, i really was let down. The packaging had said the mascara won an Allure Magazine award but I felt that it did nothing other than just coat my lashes. The wand hardly gave any length and the mascara formula just weighed down my lashes.

I have typical Asian short lashes and this mascara was not good for me.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/25/2012 2:02:00 PM More reviews by Ali1865

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This product did ok at lengthening my lashes, but I will definitely not repurchase. It completely took the curl out of my lashes, and I was left with droopier lashes than if they were bare. This is a no-no in my mascara book.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/21/2012 4:49:00 PM More reviews by clumpedmascara

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

pros: I really liked this mascara! It made my lashes look really long, and natural which is great. A really good price also. I would probably buy this mascara again.

cons: Like most Wet 'n' Wild mascara, it's ALWAYS very smudgy and wet for me.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/21/2012 12:55:00 PM More reviews by ef604

I don't like this mascara. It's too wet. All it does it weight my lashes down. The brush is not that great either. Will not be buying again.