Revlon Super Lustrous Creme - Primrose

4.1

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

This is an absolutely gorgeous color! It is the perfect pale pink color that goes on sheer and leaves your lips very soft. I bought this after seeing it being used at a tutorial and after testing it on my lips after buying it, I headed back to the drugstore and bought another one. Love this lipstick so much. :)

on 6/14/2012 9:09:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I wear this lipstick everyday! It is so pigmented and has a beautiful color to it. I have been searching for a lipstick that has a cooler toned pink and a lot of pigment because I have dark red lips that hardly any lipstick can cover/make lighter. This is much better than the expensive MAC, Estee Lauder, and Lancome lipsticks. Favorite.

on 6/13/2012 3:30:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

This is my "go to" summer lipstick. I absolutely love this. It's not too bright, and it glides on perfectly.
It seemed a little chalky at first, but it's satin enough that you don't have to put gloss on. Occasionally, I do like to layer on some Rosebud Salve, just for a hint of gloss!

on 6/6/2012 11:35:00 PM

This lipstick is absolutely PERFECT. I have about a million pink lipsticks, and this is the only one I ever want to wear. I keep going through tube after tube of this stuff, and if its ever discontinued, I will probably cry. It is the most amazing texture, goes on velvety smooth, gives the most amazing color that can be built up, and lasts a reasonable amount of time without drying out your lips whatsoever! I can't imagine a skin tone that this would not work on. Honestly, if you don't like this lipstick, there's probably something wrong with you.

on 5/13/2012 9:40:00 PM

this is my all time favorite lipstick.. its very wearable. it glides perfectly i love it!

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I really like this lipstick because it compliments my skintone and glides on easily. The colour is really nice, with a slightly purple feel to it. I would recommend it to people with pale skin with a blue undertone and I would buy it again. The price was origanally high but I got mine on a two for one sale so I didn't mind about that.

on 4/30/2012 10:38:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

This lipstick is a lovely color! Perfect.

I like the feel on my lips, rather opaque and lasts ok.

I love this lipstick. Its in my top 5 for sure. Its a pinky mauve color. It goes perfect with a dark eye makeup look. Can't lose with this color.

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

Gahhhh!!! I wanted this to work so bad. I stalked it for a while and finally purchased it. I debated so long while I was in the store about this shade. I put it on in the car and oh....my...freaking...gosh...it was absolutely horrible on me. On me! I can not even fully describe how odd the color actually came out to be once I applied it to my lips. It's very pretty in the tube, a nice baby pink sort of, but once I swiped it on my lips, I immediately thought of cotton candy, like the pink and purple swirled together. I'm serious, this is what the color came out to be, on me. It gave me the serious white, ashy lip look that I try so hard to avoid. I tried everything to make this work, even the brown lip liner I faithfully used failed to define it, it just overshadowed the lip liner. So therefore, I walked right back into the store and sadly returned what I was hoping would be a winner for me. Of course this would be beautiful on someone else, but with my skin tone it was ghastly.

on 4/3/2012 5:12:00 PM

I found this at Walmart on sale for under $4. I had remembered hearing lots of youtubers rave about this lipstick, so I thought why not? Let me tell you, it glides on so smoothly and is very moisturizing and creamy! It's a gorgeous light pink that goes amazingly with my skin tone. This probably won't go well with all complexions though :(

Popular Lipsticks