October 25, 2014 | 1875 users online

Lipstick - Revlon - Super Lustrous Creme - Primrose

rated 4 of 5 on 6/13/2012 3:30:00 PM More reviews by suanle23

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is my "go to" summer lipstick. I absolutely love this. It's not too bright, and it glides on perfectly.
It seemed a little chalky at first, but it's satin enough that you don't have to put gloss on. Occasionally, I do like to layer on some Rosebud Salve, just for a hint of gloss!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/6/2012 11:35:00 PM More reviews by derivedhope

This lipstick is absolutely PERFECT. I have about a million pink lipsticks, and this is the only one I ever want to wear. I keep going through tube after tube of this stuff, and if its ever discontinued, I will probably cry. It is the most amazing texture, goes on velvety smooth, gives the most amazing color that can be built up, and lasts a reasonable amount of time without drying out your lips whatsoever! I can't imagine a skin tone that this would not work on. Honestly, if you don't like this lipstick, there's probably something wrong with you.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 5/13/2012 9:40:00 PM More reviews by louraaa

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

this is my all time favorite lipstick.. its very wearable. it glides perfectly i love it!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/13/2012 5:16:00 AM More reviews by naturallyginger17

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I really like this lipstick because it compliments my skintone and glides on easily. The colour is really nice, with a slightly purple feel to it. I would recommend it to people with pale skin with a blue undertone and I would buy it again. The price was origanally high but I got mine on a two for one sale so I didn't mind about that.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/30/2012 10:38:00 PM More reviews by Tasha012002

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This lipstick is a lovely color! Perfect.

I like the feel on my lips, rather opaque and lasts ok.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/25/2012 8:35:00 PM More reviews by deadiswhatweaimfor

I love this lipstick. Its in my top 5 for sure. Its a pinky mauve color. It goes perfect with a dark eye makeup look. Can't lose with this color.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/6/2012 3:21:00 PM More reviews by felissajohnson

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Gahhhh!!! I wanted this to work so bad. I stalked it for a while and finally purchased it. I debated so long while I was in the store about this shade. I put it on in the car and oh....my...freaking...gosh...it was absolutely horrible on me. On me! I can not even fully describe how odd the color actually came out to be once I applied it to my lips. It's very pretty in the tube, a nice baby pink sort of, but once I swiped it on my lips, I immediately thought of cotton candy, like the pink and purple swirled together. I'm serious, this is what the color came out to be, on me. It gave me the serious white, ashy lip look that I try so hard to avoid. I tried everything to make this work, even the brown lip liner I faithfully used failed to define it, it just overshadowed the lip liner. So therefore, I walked right back into the store and sadly returned what I was hoping would be a winner for me. Of course this would be beautiful on someone else, but with my skin tone it was ghastly.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/3/2012 5:12:00 PM More reviews by msoccrchic

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I found this at Walmart on sale for under $4. I had remembered hearing lots of youtubers rave about this lipstick, so I thought why not? Let me tell you, it glides on so smoothly and is very moisturizing and creamy! It's a gorgeous light pink that goes amazingly with my skin tone. This probably won't go well with all complexions though :(

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/2/2012 12:46:00 AM More reviews by nicolegryne

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Dark, Neutral Hair: Black, Relaxed, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a pretty lipstick. I know it seems too lavender, but that's right up my alley. First I apply palmer's cocoa butter stick, clear lip gloss, and then primrose lipstick. Sometimes I use magenta lip liner with it. I knew it looked good when the MAC sales associate asked me what color lipstick I had on. This lipstick is a true blue toned pink with lavender. I'm an nc50 for reference.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/13/2012 8:52:00 PM More reviews by Everythingbeautynyc

I generally like all revlon products, and I do like this color lipstick, i have tons of revlon of revlon lipstick and i am happy that they are making new colors and this is a great color pink, its a pretty pink color, for everyday wear and its wearable by a wide variety of skintones, and i think just a must have color. I find a lot of revlon products are very similar to mac, and i think if people looked hard enough since revlon makes so many lipsticks, in so many colors its unbelievable, i think you could probably find a dupe to any mac lipstick using revlon, infact that would be a fun adventure if i had all mac lipsticks and all revlon lipsticks to compare it would be a phenomenal experiment! Then we could really have a master dupe list.