Revlon Super Lustrous Creme - Primrose

4.1

on 9/2/2012 12:29:00 PM

This is a lavendered version of MAC Creme Cup. Take most of the neutral pink out of Creme Cup and put in lavender toned pink instead and you get Revlon Primrose. For those of you who don't know Creme Cup, then imagine Primrose as a soft lavender toned pink nude lippie. On my NW20 complexion (almost black hair, brown eyes, rosey lips) this is a really pretty color and is my preferred direction when using purple these days as opposed to the darker plum lipsticks available.

on 7/26/2012 1:30:00 AM

I'm a PPP. Light pink lippies are my signature colour, so I had to have this, pale neutral pink with slight lavender undertones - especially since it is a close to an Avon lipstick I wore in '98 that has been since discontinued, Tickled Pink. Love that its moisturizing, unscented and that the top is clear so I can select the right shade amongst all my other pinks in my collection. If only it lasted longer. Would repurchase.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

This is an absolutely gorgeous color! It is the perfect pale pink color that goes on sheer and leaves your lips very soft. I bought this after seeing it being used at a tutorial and after testing it on my lips after buying it, I headed back to the drugstore and bought another one. Love this lipstick so much. :)

on 6/14/2012 9:09:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I wear this lipstick everyday! It is so pigmented and has a beautiful color to it. I have been searching for a lipstick that has a cooler toned pink and a lot of pigment because I have dark red lips that hardly any lipstick can cover/make lighter. This is much better than the expensive MAC, Estee Lauder, and Lancome lipsticks. Favorite.

on 6/13/2012 3:30:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

This is my "go to" summer lipstick. I absolutely love this. It's not too bright, and it glides on perfectly.
It seemed a little chalky at first, but it's satin enough that you don't have to put gloss on. Occasionally, I do like to layer on some Rosebud Salve, just for a hint of gloss!

on 6/6/2012 11:35:00 PM

This lipstick is absolutely PERFECT. I have about a million pink lipsticks, and this is the only one I ever want to wear. I keep going through tube after tube of this stuff, and if its ever discontinued, I will probably cry. It is the most amazing texture, goes on velvety smooth, gives the most amazing color that can be built up, and lasts a reasonable amount of time without drying out your lips whatsoever! I can't imagine a skin tone that this would not work on. Honestly, if you don't like this lipstick, there's probably something wrong with you.

on 5/13/2012 9:40:00 PM

this is my all time favorite lipstick.. its very wearable. it glides perfectly i love it!

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I really like this lipstick because it compliments my skintone and glides on easily. The colour is really nice, with a slightly purple feel to it. I would recommend it to people with pale skin with a blue undertone and I would buy it again. The price was origanally high but I got mine on a two for one sale so I didn't mind about that.

on 4/30/2012 10:38:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

This lipstick is a lovely color! Perfect.

I like the feel on my lips, rather opaque and lasts ok.

I love this lipstick. Its in my top 5 for sure. Its a pinky mauve color. It goes perfect with a dark eye makeup look. Can't lose with this color.

Recommended for Medium Skin