October 25, 2014 | 1391 users online

Mascara - Rimmel - Lash Accelerator

rated 3 of 5 on 8/12/2013 2:07:00 AM More reviews by lipstickinpink

This lengthens my lashes like no one's business! I love it.

I like using it with another mascara, I do love thick bold lashes so I add this one last to add more length and less clumps. It does wonders!

rated 3 of 5 on 8/8/2013 12:37:00 AM More reviews by voguebeauty

I have really short lashes and this stuff really does lengthen them, which is pretty surprising because me and mascara dont usually get along. I do wish it would add more volume but it is specified that it is for length. I never stick to the same mascara because i love trying new ones out, but this will probably be on my list of mascaras to repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/13/2013 3:32:00 PM More reviews by salomeispeace

definitely lengthens but that's about it. however it is a must-have in my makeup bag

rated 5 of 5 on 7/12/2013 1:33:00 PM More reviews by Lilil95

This is my holy grail mascara! It is so black, long lasting, coats every lash, has an easy to maneuver small brush, and give tons of volume, curl, and length! A+ in my book!

rated 3 of 5 on 7/9/2013 10:37:00 PM More reviews by rachelk94

I have a love hate relationship with this I was super impressed with its lengthening ability and it didn't clump as well! Loved the results however the formula is super wet! It went onto my eyelid and under my eye. It comes off easy but smudges into my skin and I find it hard to remove of of skin? It takes ages to dry as well and runs easily. However I like the brush it does grab every lash but I just wish it wasn't so wet! Don't think ill buy again just to see if I can find anything better.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/5/2013 6:33:00 PM More reviews by ihoardmakeup

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Green

I really wanted to like this! It made my lashes look great, had a great price and wand... but it was Soooo wet!! It took literally 5 minutes to dry and it would get everywhere in the space of time! But once it dried it was golden. I usually layered it with Maybelline's The Falsies (my HG) to get it to dry a bit faster if nothing else. But for those of y'all who don't mind a longer drying time this is great!

UPDATE:
I started layering this with Maybelline Colossal Volume... and wow! Great combo! This still takes a while to dry but if you layer another over top while it's still slightly tacky, you get fabulous results!

rated 3 of 5 on 6/28/2013 11:59:00 PM More reviews by Mariezy

Very average type of mascara to me.

Yes, it's very lengthening and I was actually quite shocked and pleased when I first used it, but I just find that the length is way too much without the added volume, and the result ends up looking really strange. Not the most clump-free mascara either. I was really expecting better.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/27/2013 2:24:00 PM More reviews by stace707

I love this mascara! I've been wearing it for a few years now and as a contact lens wearer I have never had a problem. It lasts all day and it's easy to get off with a little soap and water. The brush is the perfect size too which I find important because I can't use the gigantic brushes.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/24/2013 6:53:00 PM More reviews by TorieButterfly

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

First or all, I wear contacts and nowhere on the label does it say "Contact lens safe," which should have been a sign. I decided to try it, anyway. You know, give it the benefit of the doubt. I now understand why it's not contact lens safe. It hurt my eyes so bad, along with didn't do anything for my lashes. I was absolutely miserable when I wore this mascara. Needless to say, I took it back to the store and got something else that was safe for contact lens wearers. If you don't wear contacts, I'm sure this would work for you. Contact lens wearers, beware!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/13/2013 3:40:00 AM More reviews by mascaraloverforlife

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Other Eyes: Brown

I. LOVE. THIS. this is one of the best mascaras i've ever used. it really does lengthen your lashes. don't expect it to add volume since it's a LENGTHENING mascara. i don't understand why people complain about it not adding volume.

PROS:
+definitely adds length
+holds the curl
+grows your lashes (this doesn't work for everyone but it did work for me!)
+separates lashes really well
+no clumps

CONS:
-it flakes throughout the day but it's just a minor problem :)

if you like a lengthening mascara that can also grow your lashes, give this mascara a chance! :)