Rimmel Lash Accelerator Mascara

3.7

Water (Aqua), Pentylene Glycol, PVP, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Phenoxyethanol, Panthenol, Methylparaben, Disodium EDTA, PPG 26 Buteth 26, PEG 40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Arginine, Caffeine, Lithium Magnesium Sodium Silicate, Apigenin, Myristoyl Pentapeptide 17, Biotin, Hydrolyzed Keratin, Sodium Hyaluronate, Oleanic Acid, Biotinoyl Tripeptide 1, Sodium Sulfate, Potassium Sorbate, Bambusa Arundinacea (Bamboo) Leaf Extract, Sodium Benzoate

on 9/24/2013 3:15:00 PM

I'M IN LOVE WITH THIS MASCARA!
my mom bought it to me from london, and it's definetly one of my holy-grail products.
this mascara adds amazing volume, which is just what i was looking for.
it makes my lashes look false, and everytime i put it on people compliment me and ask me if i put false lashes on.
but the packaging- EWW. light yellow metalic disaster, and people who see me put this mascara on in public think the mascara is yellow or very very cheap, and if i would see is in a store i wouldn't buy it beacuse of the packaging.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

I had given up on Rimmel mascaras after a horrid encounter with The Max Volume Flash mascara.One of my friends told me i should try this mascara and since her eyelashes looked quite spectacular, i decided to try it. The price is reasonable and i did like the mascara overall. It lengthens pretty well but i wish it volumized better. Also it claims to make lake lashes appear 80% longer upon first application and i did not find that to be the case. I think i will use another mascara to volumize and then this one to lengthen.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Other, Coarse

After watching a few youtubers rave about this mascara, I figured I'd give it a try. I was looking for a lengthening mascara to layer with my HG volume mascara (Prestige My Biggest Lashes). These two mascaras layered gives the ultimate false lash effect. My lashes don't even look real. Honestly, no need for *my dog just farted ewww* no need for false lashes anymore! Lash Accelerator gives length, amazing separation, definition and no clumps. It doesn't smudge or flake on me which is big because I have oily skin & lids. I find Lash Accelerator to be a dry waxy formula which is my favorite type of formula. I hate wet. Wet = clumps for me. Also, I like dramatic lashes so I always layer multiple coats with my mascara and I can't do that with a wet formula. The brush is okay, I would prefer a traditional thin bristle brush. This mascara comes with one of those trendy plastic bristle brushes. However, this brush isn't as pokey like some out there. Lastly, I love the neon yellow holographic against the black packaging.
My rountine:
1. Apply two coats of Lash Accelerator to the top lashes and one coat to the bottom.
2. Apply three coats of Prestige MBL to the top lashes and one coat to the bottom.
Results: Non-clumpy separated long and thick full lashes!

on 8/29/2013 9:59:00 AM

Absolutely love this mascara :)) I've tryed so many from top end mascara to the low end mascara and this mascara will have to be the best .. Love how it lengthens my lashes and separates them .. It is not a volume mascara so for those after volume too what I do is use my heated eyelash curler once it has dryed and you will see a difference .. Please Rimmel do not ever discontinue this product as it is my fav

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is a great mascara for defining each and every lash and lengthening noticeably. I like volume too however so I use this, let it dry and use the rimmel volume mascara too. Perfect combination!

on 8/25/2013 1:43:00 AM

I bought this mascara because of fleurdeforce a youtube guru!!! It legnths lashes very good but there is better ones it also does not clump. It holds a curl good. Doesnt dry on lashes feeling crunchy or brilltle.:-) I like it

on 8/20/2013 10:28:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I had high hope for this mascara since my fave beauty guru on YouTube recommend it but unfortunately it didn't work for me. I have short & straight lashes so I always curled my lashes before I apply any mascara. What I like about this mascara is the fact that it gives my lashes definition and it separate my lashes very nice but I hate the wet formulation,it instantly brought down my nicely curled lashes :( I will not repurchase it.

I picked this up in the discount bin at the drugstore for like 3 bucks. Its incredibly clumpy and that's ask i look for in a mascara. Also i think I'm allergic to it because it irritated the heck out of my eyes and i woke up with them stuck shut. Its supposed to make your lashes grow after a while and maybe its Good for that but I'm not putting up with its failures as a mascara in every other way I've got enough lashes as it is

This lengthens my lashes like no one's business! I love it.

I like using it with another mascara, I do love thick bold lashes so I add this one last to add more length and less clumps. It does wonders!

on 8/8/2013 12:37:00 AM

I have really short lashes and this stuff really does lengthen them, which is pretty surprising because me and mascara dont usually get along. I do wish it would add more volume but it is specified that it is for length. I never stick to the same mascara because i love trying new ones out, but this will probably be on my list of mascaras to repurchase.