Cover Girl Lash Blast Volume

Water, Glyceryl Stearate, Ammonium Acrylates Copolymer, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Propylene Glycol, Stearic Acid, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Triethanolamine, Acrylates Copolymer, Synthetic Wax, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Lecithin, Propylene Carbonate, Polyethylene, Oleic Acid, Alcohol Denat., Benzyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Xanthan Gum, Panthenol, Phenoxyethanol, Propylparaben, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Trisodium EDTA, Simethicone, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tocopherol, Iron Oxides. May Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Ultramarines.

on 7/15/2014 4:38:00 AM

The best mascara I've ever used! Everyone i know that's tried it agrees that it's awesome. The texture in creamy and thick, like most mascaras really. I use the "Blackest Black' shade and it is beautifully intense. The wand is quite fat which makes it great for a heavy mascara look. Adds length and super volume for a flase lash effect. I've been asked if i'm wearing false lashes so many times whilst wearing this. It also looks great when just a few strokes are applied for a more natural look. Coats all lashes evenly and fully. Easy to get to the root of the lashline even with a thicker wand. Lasts all day with very minimal flaking, if any. Doesn't easily run when I'm caught in the rain or in humid conditions, yet its easy to remove with a face wipe or cleanser. The formular stays slightly damp for about 30 seconds after application so you may have to be careful with it tranferring during that time, but it's never been an issue for me. Doesn't make your lashes look dry or flakey. Can look slightly clumpy if you apply it wrong but once you figure out the best way to apply it on you it's awesome! Very affordable at just under $20 (AUD). I always buy it from Priceline though where it's often on sale for $10! Highly recommend to anyone, even my middle aged mum swears by it!

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

MY HG DRUGSTORE MASCARA.

What an awesome, awesome product. Probably one of the few drugstore products I use. I believe I decided to first try it out 3 years ago because of Kandee Johnson. She mentioned it in one of her vids and $9 or so dollars, couldn't hurt. This mascara makes my lashes so full, so doll like, so fluttery, so thick. The wand is big and good for my round eyes. Sometimes, I think my lashes look too full after using this stuff. It's amazing!

This is one of my 'daily' products though so I go through a ton of it in a year. One tube probably lasts me 2 months max?

What I do for max effect, is I apply this mascara in two coats, let it dry, and then if I'm feeling sassy =0, apply another favorite Benefits' Are they Real mascara. Super fake looking lashes (which is what I go for some days).

Never need fake lashes with those two products.

on 7/8/2014 2:24:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Neutral

I like this mascara because it's quick to use and pumps up my lashes a lot. A couple quick swipes and I'm done! Most mascaras require a multitude of swipes to really get any volume, and if I'm in a hurry I sometimes poke myself in the eye and WOW! - That's not fun! It does not run onto my oily skin in high humidity. Lash Blast Fusion is the same as far as I'm concerned. Main problem is the HUGE container - completely unfriendly for travel, which I do often. But I'll still repurchase, 'cause this makes me look well-endowed in the lash department, which I am not!

on 7/4/2014 1:36:00 AM

I've been using this mascara for about two to three years now, and I am in LOVE! I use the waterproof version in blackest black - And boy is it black, though it's not quite waterproof. It will survive quite a bit of water and moisture, but don't expect to be able to go swimming with it on.
My eyelashes are already super long, but they are blonde so they look sparse. I tried high end mascaras, cheaper ones, and nothing. They either irritated my super sensitive eyes, or melted right off.
So I wasn't expecting much when I first tried it - I was soooooooooo wrong!
It lives up to it's name, it's all around amazing and my go to.
If you do one coat, it does look a bit more natural but if you add a second coat you end up with a super dramatic look!
Unfortunately, you do have to wait a bit for it to dry as it transfers really easily when wet and if your eyes get wet it will smudge a bit.
But considering the price and all, I can't find it in me to complain as it is AMAZING!

on 7/4/2014 1:19:00 AM

I love this mascara!It makes my lashes look so voluminous and long. Went a while with out using it and forgot how much I love it, defiantly the best drugstore mascara.

on 6/26/2014 9:32:00 PM

Love it. I can't really think of any complaints.

on 6/17/2014 10:29:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

First application of this I was really impressed: required two coats but made my lashes long and defined. I thought I'd finally found a replacement for my discontinued Pulse Perfection :(
but since then it really isn't quite what I was looking for/expecting from the reviews, maybe my standards are just too high...

I find it thickens nicely but after at least 2 coats (which take a fair amount of time to dry)
and it will not last you more than the day - you'll have a nice smudgy grey bottom lash line and half-length eyelashes by the end of the night

Reasonable, but not HG

on 6/16/2014 2:02:00 AM

My Go to mascara, full lashes, length, minimal clumps once the formula has dried out a bit (I always leave my new mascara open for the night). I've yet to find the HG of mascara it could always be better but for drug store this is great.

on 6/10/2014 10:42:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

This product has made me love mascara again. After absolutely hating Maybelline The Falsies, I swore off mascara. Then I found this on sale so I thought I'd give it a go.
I love how this gives heaps of volume to your lashes but it doesn't overdo it so you can still achieve a fairly natural look with it.
The only thing I hate is the brush. I love the plastic bristles (I'm all about the plastic bristles. I hate hate hate fibre bristles), there are no bristles at the tip of the wand and towards the end, the bristles get shorter making it really hard to do inner lashes and bottom lashes.

on 6/9/2014 3:11:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

I've been using this for years. I've tried more expensive mascaras, but I keep coming back to Lash Blast. Great volume, great length, looks fresh for a long time and washes off easily. The only thing that doesn't make it perfect is that when not using the waterproof version, it smudges under my eye and flakes a little after awhile. It's nothing a slight wipe under my eye can't fix. I like the way my lashes look, so I always put up with it.

Video Reviews & Tutorials