December 22, 2014 | 1792 users online

Mascara - Essence - Lash and Brow Gel Mascara

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/18/2013 7:39:00 PM More reviews by wendycoco

Love this product! Goes on nice dries fast no stickiness. Keeps my eyebrows looking good all day. Was gonna get maybelline great lash mascara in clear to use on my eyebrows but when I saw this stuff was only $2.99 figured I'd try it. One of my faves so far this year.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/3/2013 10:02:00 AM More reviews by hiphuphop

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

It's a good gel, that sets my eyebrows and lashes in place. It's pretty sticky, but if you letit dry for a few minutes, it's OK.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/30/2012 3:31:00 AM More reviews by NAK3Dpalette

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Super cheap and gets the job done. My brows stay in place all day! Also looks great on my lashes on days I go to the beach/pool and don't want to have to deal with the pain of waterproof mascara. Now I don't have to shell out the extra couple dollars on the clear Maybelline Great Lash stuff.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/23/2012 10:19:00 AM More reviews by cathyz123

clear brow gel is something you don't need to spend any extra money on. this one is super affordable and effective!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/21/2012 9:29:00 PM More reviews by ariel2229

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

i use this for my brows and it works perfectly. I fill them in and this helps them look more natural and i have dark brows and i have not found this product to leave any residue. Plus this was dirt cheap!

rated 3 of 5 on 10/11/2012 9:57:00 PM More reviews by st3f4n42srb

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Wow, I can't believe this has such great reviews...
As a mascara, I don't like it. It makes my eyelashes clump together & it doesn't hold a curl. However, I knew it wouldn't work as a mascara. I got it mainly for the brow aspect.

It doesn't do very well at holding my brows. It's just not strong enough. And when I use it it leaves a grey residue on my eyebrows.

Disappointed. I guess I'll go back to using hairspray to hold my eyebrows...

rated 5 of 5 on 9/24/2012 10:00:00 AM More reviews by redkitten

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I was really skeptical when i first got this product.A makeup youtube guru from EU was speaking alot about this gel.
I was skeptikal more becouse i dont use/like cheap products and i dont trust Essence.But this clear gel is really amazing!
I have really dark brows so i dont need to fill them.I use this gel from more then 3months and the tub is not even half.
After long time use i dont have any complain.This is the best ever for taming unruly eyebrows,is also
very cheap and is really doing a nice job.The best!!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/11/2012 10:28:00 PM More reviews by belle666

I think there are only a couple brands that carry clear mascara/brow gel on its own in Canadian drugstores, Maybelline and now Essence. For $3, you can't go wrong. For brows, only a small amount of product is needed and this does not dispense too much on the brush. It did a very good job at grooming my brows without diluting my penciling and left my brows very soft. Another Essence product that is now a staple in my cosmetics.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/4/2012 8:04:00 PM More reviews by NikitaRose

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Grey

Although the packaging looks nicer I don't think this holds my brows in place as well as the e.l.f. 1$ clear brow gel. Would not repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/24/2012 9:09:00 PM More reviews by Les281

I was really skeptical on trying this b/c clear brow gels usually dont hold up for long but this is a HG product. I fill my brows in w/the maybelline define a brow pencils & set them w/this. I trim my eyebrow hairs by combing them up & down so as they are growing out sometimes they get unruly but this holds them where they need to be!!!