January 25, 2015 | 965 users online

Mascara - Essence - Lash and Brow Gel Mascara

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 4/4/2013 11:30:00 PM More reviews by andraealynne

I've gone through two tubes of this clear mascara now and really love it. I use it to set my brows after powdering them. While it's not a super tacky, hairspray-like hold, it keeps all my brow hairs in place. Doesn't flake, it's totally transparent, and is very inexpensive.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/3/2013 6:23:00 PM More reviews by stls

I have used this product only to set brows.

Pros:
- Non flaky
- Doesn't make eyebrows feel crispy
- Odorless
- The packaging is not bad
- Cheap

Cons:
- I don't think it keeps brows in place all day
- Feels somewhat wet

I don't have thick or unruly eyebrows so I think I'll repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/18/2013 7:39:00 PM More reviews by wendycoco

Love this product! Goes on nice dries fast no stickiness. Keeps my eyebrows looking good all day. Was gonna get maybelline great lash mascara in clear to use on my eyebrows but when I saw this stuff was only $2.99 figured I'd try it. One of my faves so far this year.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/3/2013 2:22:00 PM More reviews by ElleDuncan

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is the cheapest available clear lash/brow mascara gel out there in Canada anyways.
I used to always buy Maybelline on sale but they are discontinuing it so it would appear.

I never use this Essence one on my lashes; don't trust it there, so cheap...
but brows? why pay more? it's two bucks. Done. End of story.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/3/2013 10:02:00 AM More reviews by hiphuphop

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

It's a good gel, that sets my eyebrows and lashes in place. It's pretty sticky, but if you letit dry for a few minutes, it's OK.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/30/2012 3:31:00 AM More reviews by NAK3Dpalette

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Super cheap and gets the job done. My brows stay in place all day! Also looks great on my lashes on days I go to the beach/pool and don't want to have to deal with the pain of waterproof mascara. Now I don't have to shell out the extra couple dollars on the clear Maybelline Great Lash stuff.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/23/2012 10:19:00 AM More reviews by cathyz123

clear brow gel is something you don't need to spend any extra money on. this one is super affordable and effective!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/21/2012 9:29:00 PM More reviews by ariel2229

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

i use this for my brows and it works perfectly. I fill them in and this helps them look more natural and i have dark brows and i have not found this product to leave any residue. Plus this was dirt cheap!

rated 3 of 5 on 10/11/2012 9:57:00 PM More reviews by st3f4n42srb

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Wow, I can't believe this has such great reviews...
As a mascara, I don't like it. It makes my eyelashes clump together & it doesn't hold a curl. However, I knew it wouldn't work as a mascara. I got it mainly for the brow aspect.

It doesn't do very well at holding my brows. It's just not strong enough. And when I use it it leaves a grey residue on my eyebrows.

Disappointed. I guess I'll go back to using hairspray to hold my eyebrows...

rated 5 of 5 on 9/24/2012 10:00:00 AM More reviews by redkitten

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I was really skeptical when i first got this product.A makeup youtube guru from EU was speaking alot about this gel.
I was skeptikal more becouse i dont use/like cheap products and i dont trust Essence.But this clear gel is really amazing!
I have really dark brows so i dont need to fill them.I use this gel from more then 3months and the tub is not even half.
After long time use i dont have any complain.This is the best ever for taming unruly eyebrows,is also
very cheap and is really doing a nice job.The best!!!!