October 20, 2014 | 1539 users online

Mascara - Essence - Lash and Brow Gel Mascara

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 9/24/2012 10:00:00 AM More reviews by redkitten

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I was really skeptical when i first got this product.A makeup youtube guru from EU was speaking alot about this gel.
I was skeptikal more becouse i dont use/like cheap products and i dont trust Essence.But this clear gel is really amazing!
I have really dark brows so i dont need to fill them.I use this gel from more then 3months and the tub is not even half.
After long time use i dont have any complain.This is the best ever for taming unruly eyebrows,is also
very cheap and is really doing a nice job.The best!!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/11/2012 10:28:00 PM More reviews by belle666

I think there are only a couple brands that carry clear mascara/brow gel on its own in Canadian drugstores, Maybelline and now Essence. For $3, you can't go wrong. For brows, only a small amount of product is needed and this does not dispense too much on the brush. It did a very good job at grooming my brows without diluting my penciling and left my brows very soft. Another Essence product that is now a staple in my cosmetics.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/4/2012 8:04:00 PM More reviews by NikitaRose

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Grey

Although the packaging looks nicer I don't think this holds my brows in place as well as the e.l.f. 1$ clear brow gel. Would not repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/24/2012 9:09:00 PM More reviews by Les281

I was really skeptical on trying this b/c clear brow gels usually dont hold up for long but this is a HG product. I fill my brows in w/the maybelline define a brow pencils & set them w/this. I trim my eyebrow hairs by combing them up & down so as they are growing out sometimes they get unruly but this holds them where they need to be!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/13/2012 7:21:00 PM More reviews by KaylaRay

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Awsome product! I don't use it as a mascara (but that may change now that summer is here), but is a stellar brow gel and hair gel for the baby hairs on my hair line. A few sweeps with the wand and everything stays in its place. I don't know how I lived without this product.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/1/2012 2:07:00 PM More reviews by pixiekitty

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I am so happy with this. It's been really hard for me in Ontario Canada to find clear mascara/eyebrow gel for some reason, and I found this little baby at shoppers for 2.99$ - dirt cheap, I'm stocking up next time I go because it's just such a wonderful product. I like the wet texture, perfect for rosy cheeks and some lipgloss at the beach (so my mascara won't run in the water but still makes my lashes look fab!) so pleased. I also LOVE using it for baby hairs/strays that won't stay down, it's such a cheap alternative to the more expensive ones

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/7/2012 6:03:00 AM More reviews by nesslee

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

i bought it like 6 times by now, i use it every day for my eyebrows. no nasty residue, it fixes well and super cheap !

rated 5 of 5 on 4/5/2012 1:17:00 PM More reviews by Jacqu1em

Love this! Super inexpensive, perfect amount of hold with no flaking or crustiness. Just a tip: I run a clean spoolie through my eyebrows after applying this just to take away any excess I may have applied. Will definitely be repurchasing, especially as it is now readily available at Shopper's Drugmarts in Canada! x

rated 5 of 5 on 4/4/2012 8:13:00 AM More reviews by elfodimontagna

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

i prefer this compared to the mac one. That's it. Perfect and cheap!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/18/2012 8:59:00 AM More reviews by ceew21

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I use a brow pencil on my brows. I put this on afterward and they stay neat all day. For the price you really can't get much better!