September 17, 2014 | 986 users online

Concealers - Cover Girl - fresh complexion concealer

rated 5 of 5 on 2/20/2013 10:47:00 PM More reviews by MagicxMuffins

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This is an amazing product. I've been using it for years and years and I absolutely love it. I can't live without it. Reading these reviews, I'm honestly stumped as to why it doesn't have a higher rating.

I use this product as a highlighter, for spot treatment, and for larger areas that my foundation doesn't fully cover. The trick is all in how you use it. I've found that the longer you let it sit on your skin, the thicker it gets and the more coverage you get (although this will make it less blendable). So if I want to use this as a highlighter with little coverage, I just rub any excess product off the wand, swipe a line on my face, and immediately rub it in. If I want to use this for a larger area that still looks uneven despite my foundations, I kind of paint the area with the wand, maybe wait a second, and then rub it in. Finally, if I need to cover a pimple, I'll put a dot on the area and let it sit and thicken for a little while while I do some other part of my makeup and then dab it in. The amount of coverage you get is really all about how you use it and with so much flexibility, this product is wonderful.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/19/2013 4:21:00 AM More reviews by Lietuva

Very good coverage since the product is pretty pigmented,hides dark circles,redness & acne. Looks quite natural too! Little product is necessary to cover all the imperfections,so one bottle will go a long way. I will definitely buy it again

rated 4 of 5 on 1/31/2013 1:22:00 AM More reviews by raeannxo

I love this concealer! I have used revlon colorstay for years as its the only one me and my skin have ever liked until I have discovered this one! It doesn't make my skin break out, doesnt make my skin look gross and oily like all others do, either! It covers all my ugly red acne scars great. Although for those big zits we all get sometimes it doesn't cover it as well so I either need to use a lot of it or use my other one! I think I have found my new favorite!

rated 1 of 5 on 1/30/2013 5:14:00 AM More reviews by jvdb

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Green

Bought this for under my eyes. Way too sheer it blends to nothing and offers no coverage. Good thing it was cheap.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/28/2013 10:36:00 PM More reviews by AgentMakeup007

It stings when applied over my eye area, it has no coverage at all, and the wand application is not hygienic. This really is one of those products for which the phrase "you get what you pay for" applies perfectly.
It's a watery light paste that streaks horribly. I have super horrendous eye area problems so it did not work for me at all, because it has really NO coverage! This is the type of drugstore product made specially for girls in their teens or pre-teens (or blessed women), that have skin with little to no troubles at all. Females with almost non-existent imperfections, THIS is for you.
********** UPDATE!**********
It can actually work as a translucent highlighter over foundation! (The lightest shade). I'll add another lippie for that!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/1/2013 1:06:00 PM More reviews by TayTayNicole

To me, the packaging is very good and so is the price! It's 5 dollars for a lot of product. I don't think I'll be purchasing it again though but I definitely will use it up. I don't have many pimples or zits right now but I used to and they all left marks. I only got pimples on my forehead so I have many acne marks on my forehead pretty much in the same spot. This concealer conceals them pretty well but throughout the day it doesn't stay on. If you have minimal blemishes and only want to coverup a small spot I recommend this. Another pro is, it doesn't dry out my skin!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/31/2012 10:48:00 PM More reviews by ReveChanson

I loved this product.
I got it by accident, my sister bought it for me. I got the shade buff beige, which is very good if you are tan. I'm dead pale because I can't be in the sun on my acne medication; bottom line its too dark right now, but I can blend it all over my face and it looks ok enough for me to go out in public.
My cap hasn't broken, I even bend the wand inside around to scrape off the sides of the container and nothing bad happens.
This shade has amazing coverage. I put a dot wherever, and easily tap with my finger to blend it out. I have acne scars everywhere, so trust me when I say it works.
I'm going to try a shade lighter soon, the creamy natural, hopefully its as light as I'm hoping.
It stays all day, I haven't noticed it sweating off. I have drier skin now on the medication, but my oily teenage skin didn't have a problem with this.
The coverage is very good, I'd say its a strong medium.
Perfect for a quick, cheap, drug store remedy, and its worth the money.

For shades, look at the CG clean pressed powder and use those shades to help decide. The buff beige's match perfectly, I'm hoping the same is true for the rest.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/19/2012 10:13:00 PM More reviews by Dauntlless

I really like this liquid concealer, it glides on easily and doesn't clog your pores. But sometimes I find it isn't enough coverage for dark circles, but its great for general redness.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/8/2012 3:45:00 PM More reviews by KarlieSA

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This matched me very well, but I found that it was a bit to drying for my skin type. It worked better as a touch up spot concealer then one that I would use under my eyes or on a very red problem area.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/13/2012 7:00:00 PM More reviews by Startripgirl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have really dark circles and this doesn't cover them. it's a little to liquidy i fine and not very good coverage. it covers a bit if you have like mild case of dark circles, but not me. I also find it to white.