August 28, 2014 | 884 users online

Liquid - Rimmel - Lasting Finish 25 Hour Foundation

rated 5 of 5 on 1/27/2014 5:43:00 PM More reviews by Rainstorm89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Oh my god I think I have found my new HG of foundations!! I picked this up on a whim at Target for a trip im taking. It covers my redness and uneven skin flawlessly !! I normally have to use layers and layers of liquid foundation, but this one i only used one layer and my skin looked SO much better! and for only $7.95? I will definitely be repurchasing! I see no need to spend big bucks on HE foundations when this one covers so well for such a great price. I also find that rimmel has colors that match my skin perfectly.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/27/2014 5:27:00 PM More reviews by lucyjadebyrne

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have been using this product for probably about 2 years now and I've got to say, it's bloody amazing. I have tried a few other foundations during this time (clarins, Liz earle, Maybeline) but I've always crawled back to the 25 hour foundation! I love this product so much because I love the consistency, it's sort of thick without being too heavy so therefor gives really nice coverage and evens out my complexion. This foundation usually stay on all day as well and stay where I put too which is good because in the past I have used foundations which seemed to gather in different places in my face throughout the day. One bottle normally lasts me up to 2 months or so before I need another which I think is fairly good value for money. Love this product, couldn't do without it.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/27/2014 11:24:00 AM More reviews by sarahmedeiros

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This foundation only costs about 8 dollars Canadian, so the price is wonderful. The color range is too small, as there are only several shades and I fall between ivory and true ivory. True ivory is quite dark, so pale girls beware! I stick with ivory, which is a tad too pink but I warm it up with bronzer. The finish is between semi-matte and dewy, but with finishing powder it can give a matte look. The coverage is medium, and buildable, but can look cakey without proper moisturizing. It spreads nicely and evenly with a beauty blender. I have very oily skin so I didn't expect much from this foundation for lasting power even though it says it will last through the entire day. It doesn't, so don't fall for the name. By 4 o'clock I had patted away quite a bit of the foundation off my nose from excess oil. However, it lasts better than many other foundations on the market, and for the price its pretty awesome. I won't repurchase only because I have better foundations already, but something this cheap is worth a try for everyone.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/19/2014 10:16:00 PM More reviews by kaitlynndiane

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This foundation is the one of the best drugstore foundations I've ever used. As someone who is pretty pale but not ghost white, 100 (ivory-the palest shade) blends wonderfully for me. Those who are extremely pale would have an issue. I have bad acne scars and this has enough coverage to take away all redness and cover as many bumps as possible without getting cakey. It does last a long time. I applied around 11 am, and 12 hours later I would only need a minor blot for oil. It is extremely liquidy, so be careful when opening the tube. I prefer to use a beauty blender and a buffing brush to apply. Set with ELF Studio tone correcting powder and it will last a long time! My new HG drug store foundation :)

rated 1 of 5 on 1/19/2014 4:41:00 PM More reviews by sopha123

This has to be one of the worst foundations I have EVER tried!! It had a very thick and cakey consistency which made it hard to apply and blend. Throughout the day it stuck to every dry and flaky patch on my skin and make my face look patchy and gross. It didn't hide blemishes or large pores well at all and to top it all of the colour range was terrible! No colour to match fair skin types and the lightest shade (ivory) was orange! THIS IS A WASTE OF MONEY!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/11/2014 8:13:00 PM More reviews by fabulousjason

I purchased this based upon MUA reviews, and I am impressed. I haven't used a drug store foundation in years (I used chanel before) but I recently decided to try to cut back on my makeup spending. This foundation lasts a long time, and makes my skin look flawless. The only issue (so far) is that the tube that it comes in makes it really messy. I have only used this for three days, and will update. I am praying that it doesn't break me out, because I am saving a lot.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/11/2014 2:12:00 PM More reviews by Chloeluckin

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Blue

I did not like this foundation. I needed a full coverage foundation and I thought this would be the one for me. It's super cakey and dries straight away. I couldn't use a foundation brush because of how quickly it dries. It's a good price but I really didn't like this. I also had to wear concealer too. I also didn't like the shade range. I'm porcelain/ivory or the lightest shade on every foundation/concealer I buy, and the ivory in this was way too dark. I had to try to put powder on to make it look lighter and it didn't work and just ended up looking more cakey. I love rimmel but this isn't a good product!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/9/2014 9:26:00 PM More reviews by pmburk

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I saw this on Beauty Broadcast & picked it up to try. First, the shade range is very limited if you're fair. I'm NW15 or W1-2 in L'Oreal, and the lightest shade, Ivory, is typically darker than what I would select. I can use it by blending, but I would say it is closer to probably NW20. The foundation itself is a fairly thin liquid with medium coverage and a satin finish. I apply this with a dense synthetic brush, such as a Sigma F80 or my ELF flat powder brush. Gives a flawless, natural "my skin but better" finish. Not cakey or dry looking like Colorstay or Cover Girl Outlast 3-in-1. Just beautiful, flawless, natural finish. The only issue is the limited shade range for paler girls, but 100 Ivory works for me if I blend, and will definitely work during the summers when I am slightly darker. I'm anxious to see how this holds up during August in Texas.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/8/2014 9:26:00 AM More reviews by gemwils

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this foundation! I'm on my second bottle at the moment and I am tempted to purchase a third. The foundation has a silky feel and doesn't leave my skin feeling dry or patchy. It has quite good coverage and is suitable for everyday wear. Rimmel lasting perfection is everything I want in a foundation as it blends beautifully but also gives a nice glow to your skin, making you look healthier and more tanned. Id definitely recommend it to anyone looking for a great, well priced foundation.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/8/2014 6:56:00 AM More reviews by Chanel96

Its an okayish foundation. I found it to thick when wearing it. You would be left with uneven brown lines even when you get the right tone. Its a good for the price and i only buy for £5 as i feel its enough for a foundation. It does last all day but if you constantly rub your face it comes of. Overall its okay i would buy again but only because its cheaper than my usual:)