October 20, 2014 | 1741 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Burt's Bees - Coconut Foot Creme

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/30/2010 2:43:00 PM More reviews by sarahlen

This is pretty good but i porbablly wouldnt buy it again. I do notice that when i use it my feet feel very soft but it is extremley greasy! it stained my sheets and socks! also the packaging is bad i would do the lid up so tightly in my tolietry kit and it would still seep out. Also this is very natural but almost too natural i feel like i could use plain old coconut oil and it would work just as well but cheaper

rated 4 of 5 on 7/8/2010 11:52:00 PM More reviews by demonictwinky

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The best I have found for softening and smoothing my dry feet. Seriously, the first time I used this I was amazed. I didn't think it was possible. I also love the smell.

The only reason I hesitate to give this five stars is that it doesn't absorb quickly, and feels a little sticky going on. I usually have to leave the socks on for at least a couple hours for it to really sink in. But I don't mind because if I leave it on overnight, my feet are incredibly soft and moisturized in the morning.

In all fairness, it's not meant to be a simple foot lotion, I think it's more of a treatment. The bottle clearly states to apply it at night and use cotton socks, so I can't fault them for that. I also like that it's natural - all the ingredients are healthy things that I recognize. Also, it smells amazing - but I do love the smell of coconut.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/21/2010 3:18:00 PM More reviews by BigLetterFridays

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I don't use this, but my mother does. She used to have the worst dry, cracked feet I've ever seen (sorry mom!), but this creme smoothed her feet within a day or two. You definitely have to love the smell of coconuts though because it's pretty strong.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/30/2010 12:40:00 AM More reviews by hayleysurley

i borowed this product from a friend and realy enjoyed it. i liked the unusaul texture and found it really hydrating. the smell was pleansant yet my friend hates it because it fills the room. overall a decent product that i will but again

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/25/2010 2:02:00 AM More reviews by LolaBlue

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I don't use this on my feet since I prefer to use AmLactin lotion for that, but I do dab this onto my finger nails after I remove my nail polish to help rehydrate my nails. I have tried using vasaline for this but, I don't find it as effective. Anyway, it works great; if I skip this step my nails actually hurt and feel rough to the touch. applying this and leaving it on for an hour alleviates the pain and leaves my nails completely smooth. It's also great for softening the cuticle. Obviously you need to wash it off before you apply NP :)

rated 5 of 5 on 2/21/2010 12:34:00 AM More reviews by stupidxlamb

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I like this stuff, I really do.. I just don't know if it's worth the price for such a small tube. I can use Vaseline Moisture Lock lotion for my feet overnight with about the same results, and they cost about the same amount, all except the Vaseline bottle is atleast 6 times bigger for the price! I just got it because I prefer the coconut smell rather than no smell at all..

The smell is awesome, and I really like it but I think it will be a product I buy every now and then because it seems to go fast when I have it! If you have the extra money to keep buying them - go for it! For me it just seems a little expensive for how much I use it! I definitely recommend it though!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/4/2010 2:27:00 AM More reviews by pjw1209

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have always had dry, cracked feet, and I have spent a fortune on foot cremes, scrubs, body butters, etc. I believe that I have finally found a very good, greasy, foot creme that will keep my feet crack-free. I use a foot scrub with a pumice stone, apply this creme at night, and wear my socks to bed. By morning, my feet are very soft and moisturized.

As far as the scent, I could barely smell any scent at all ~ it has a very, very light coconut scent. This product works, so I will definitely buy this again...

rated 3 of 5 on 12/6/2009 10:25:00 PM More reviews by anita0205

It's kinda hard to rate this product to me.
First of all, I HATE its smell.
Even I don't have preference about Coconut scent, this one is really too strong.
It will make your whole body and room smell just like that.

And it's really greasy...I have to wear socks with it, or it will mess my bed.

Though it indeed improves the dryness on my heel.
There're just too many flaws that I won't buy it again.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/1/2009 7:51:00 AM More reviews by RORYGORY

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is another product I just keep going back to. I love the smell! The texture is thick and honey-like, something other reviewers have complained about, but I love it. It's not for everyday use, but it's great as a luxurious overnight treatment and leaves my feet super soft. I've tried a lot of other foot cremes, but this is by far the best and I've been purchasing it again and again for years.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/11/2009 10:47:00 PM More reviews by candyrivera

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Other

It did a pretty good job at making my feet extra soft (considering I take really good care of my feet). The smell didn't bother me at all, I kind of liked it, it didn't seem strong enough for me to really smell it anyways. I like the texture of it, it's like honey without out the stick. It was nice.