July 22, 2014 | 2079 users online

Hair Styling Tools - Conair - Infiniti You Curl No Clamp Curling Iron

rated 3 of 5 on 10/14/2011 2:35:00 PM More reviews by Lex29

I'm kind of on the fence about this one...I love the look of loose curls/waves, but this just makes my hair look frizzy. The "curl/wave" looks more like a loose crimp...Idk...I like the idea of it, but maybe I have to play around with it more. I have naturally curly/wavy hair, but I like the look of polished curls/waves.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 10/11/2011 2:49:00 AM More reviews by MFeld418

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love this curling iron! I have never been good with the curling irons with the clamp and I knew when I witnessed my first clamp less curling iron that hope was not lost on me! I picked this up in May and I am in love with this! It gives me such a nice, healthy looking curl that is very polished. Granted, I do have curly hair already but this gives a nice, looser curl for me. Also, I don't have to brush my hair out when I use this (although I do find it makes it faster to curl) I can just take a section of my hair and wrap it around and it curls just as well! I do not use the glove and I have just resorted to being careful so if you are a klutz like me I suggest being careful. There hasn't been a time I haven't burnt myself but honestly it's due to personal error. Buy this and you won't regret it!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/11/2011 2:39:00 AM More reviews by natalierosie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Watched a quick youtube tutorial before trying this and it really helped me. Curled my whole head with ease in under 15minutes! I have very long hair, wavy already (but not beautiful waves, I need help!) and also pretty fine, but in large quantity, and ended up getting the XL version of this, which gives a fuller curl. Word of the wise, the more tight you hold your hair, the tighter/more spiraly your curl will be. Leave each on for 30 seconds (real seconds...but in fast second terms thats about 50, right? :) Stayed absolutely all day, through 2 naps and 3 different times of puting it in a ponytail. Only used a generic Tresemme hairspray before and after curling. Honestly cannot believe how great this product is!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/16/2011 12:32:00 AM More reviews by machochick

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have very long hair, up to my waist now. But I'm so bad at curling, that I totally gave up using my curling iron years ago! I only get curls when I visit my salon to have my regular trim. That will be only be good for one day, every 4 months. Yeah, sad.

Anyway, I saw this at Nordstrom Rack at around $28. So I thought, why not? Maybe this NO- CLAMP thing will work this time, and IT DID!

It takes some practice to get really nice curls. But even so, I still get "beachy" waves the first time I used it. The curls do last even without styling products. I guess, it depends on your hair type, so you might want to consider that. Experiment with it; use or not use styling products until you get the hang of it and decide which one will work for you.

Overall, not a bad purchase. I took one star out because of the 3-finger heat protector glove that comes with it. They should've made it it 5-fingered to make it easier.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/28/2011 11:51:00 AM More reviews by getoffmylawn

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have eyed this curling iron for over a year and finally picked it up after reading the reviews here. It is quite simply the best curling iron I've ever used in 30 years of doing my hair. My hair is fine but thick, not straight just slightly wavy, and using this on the highest setting (400) for 8 seconds per section gives me amazingly bouncy curls. I noticed they now have an XL version for sale with a bigger diameter barrel that I think I will have to purchase too. For under $30 this is the best hair investment I've made in a long time.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/23/2011 3:26:00 PM More reviews by f0revery0ung19

I love this hair curler ! The curler comes with a black heat glove and it has different heat settings ( 400 F, 360 F, 330 F, 310 F). I love how the curling iron heats up quickly. The result is amazing ! I love the bouncy curls it gives me ! I recommend this to everyone ! :)

rated 5 of 5 on 8/23/2011 10:55:00 AM More reviews by Chabli

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I didn't believe that a tool could be so easy to use, work quickly- takes me no more than 5 minutes to curl my entire head with this, and create LASTING curls. I have long, thin, wispy hair that never held curl. Not any more. This thing is frikking fantastic. I've tried velcro rollers, hot rollers, all kinds of curling irons, and nothing worked. This thing is fantastic, and I didn't even have a problem initially using it. Love love love it. People don't say "Oh, you curled your hair," people ask, "Did you get a body wave?!" It's that good.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/22/2011 11:08:00 PM More reviews by Allidoll

I love this curling iron, it is my favorite of the many i own. Creates nice soft touchable waves that are beautiful! I would defenitally recemend this to everyone. The only con i have is the place ment of the on/ off buttons, i am constintally turning it off by accident.
Overall, if you dont have this stop reading this and go by it NOW!
.......why havnt you left yet? GO NOW! Stop reading this...why are you still reading this? OMG STOP GO BY THE FRICKIN CURLING IRON AND STOP READING THIS.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/12/2011 5:04:00 PM More reviews by stephanielove13

I love this curling wand. It gives you looser curls and it heats up quickly. The only problems I would have are the gloves and the heat settings. The glove is a thumb and two finger glove. It's not a full hand glove so it's kind of difficult to use. I think it is easier if you don't use it and just be careful. The heat settings don't bother me too much, but there are only 4 settings: 310, 330, 360, and 400. They're not too big of a difference, but some people might want something in between, but can't get that. It doesn't really bother me in particular, but my friend was telling me about that. I love the curls it gives, though. It takes about 10-15 minutes for my whole head. Love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/11/2011 1:10:00 AM More reviews by JACsMama

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I had been wanting one of these for the longest time and finally got one and LOVE it! I also got the Conair You Wrap and Wave and prefer the You Curl between the two. It's so simple, and the curls stay all day long. I have naturally curly hair but it never curls right, so I have to flat iron it and then use this and my hair looks amazing! I would have liked a full glove though as I find the little half one doesn't work that well. I do use it however because I burnt the crap out of my finger the first time I used them so I'm too scared now not to! Haha! I love the different heat settings, the swivel cord, everything! I even caught them both on sale at Target. They were marked at $30 and we got a $10 gift card at the register back for them so we really just paid $20 for each. Great deal!