Kiehl's Hair Conditioner and Grooming Aid Formula 133

4.4

Water, Cetyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Stearyl Alcohol, Sodium Chloride, Methylparaben, Myristyl Alcohol, Hydrolized Soy Protein, Hydrolized Wheat Protein, Chlorhexidine Dihydrochloride, Fragrance

on 8/11/2003 3:56:00 PM

I always seem to go back to this conditioner!! I LOVE how it works on my highlighted hair. I can use just about any shampoo with this and it works great. It detangles without making my hair greasy. My hair seems to be fickle with Terax and Kerastase, but this conditioner gives me consistent results!! It works great with the Amino Acid shampoo and Kerastase Bain Satin 1.

on 6/5/2003 3:27:00 AM

Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse

I have really dry. long, curly hair. this is the only conditioner i've tried that lets me detangle my hair easily. i leave a small amt in as a leave-in conditioner and it makes my hair so soft. just a great dual purpose product!

on 4/18/2003 5:01:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Lightweight conditioner that I've used on and off for years (I try other things and keep coming back to it). I used to have waist-length hair and this conditioner helped me keep it looking smooth and shiny. It has little-to-no smell, which I prefer. You can use it as a leave-in conditioner, which is a nice option - just remember that you need VERY LITTLE if you do the leave-in....

on 4/10/2003 2:42:00 PM

I only used a sample of this once, but I loved it! Instantly detangled, and made my straw hair silky! I am going to buy a full size bottle now!:)

on 1/31/2003 12:30:00 AM

I love that this works as a leave-in conditioner or wash-out conditioner: one more way to simplify things. When left in, it made my hair soft and easy to style, when washed out my hair was de-dried and soft. Great product!

on 1/22/2003 9:48:00 PM

This is my all time favorite department store conditioner! It leaves my hair silky and soft and with an incredible shine. I would buy this more often but it's too expensive (12.00) for such a small bottle. :(
It's a great detangler and wonderful grooming aid without leaving it oily or heavy.

Popular Hair Products