October 1, 2014 | 1772 users online

Hair - Kiehl's - Hair Conditioner and Grooming Aid Formula 133

rated 5 of 5 on 8/11/2003 3:56:00 PM More reviews by eengels

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I always seem to go back to this conditioner!! I LOVE how it works on my highlighted hair. I can use just about any shampoo with this and it works great. It detangles without making my hair greasy. My hair seems to be fickle with Terax and Kerastase, but this conditioner gives me consistent results!! It works great with the Amino Acid shampoo and Kerastase Bain Satin 1.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/5/2003 3:27:00 AM More reviews by sandrabati

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I have really dry. long, curly hair. this is the only conditioner i've tried that lets me detangle my hair easily. i leave a small amt in as a leave-in conditioner and it makes my hair so soft. just a great dual purpose product!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/18/2003 5:01:00 AM More reviews by SunnyK

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Lightweight conditioner that I've used on and off for years (I try other things and keep coming back to it). I used to have waist-length hair and this conditioner helped me keep it looking smooth and shiny. It has little-to-no smell, which I prefer. You can use it as a leave-in conditioner, which is a nice option - just remember that you need VERY LITTLE if you do the leave-in....

rated 5 of 5 on 4/10/2003 2:42:00 PM More reviews by ScorpioBunny

I only used a sample of this once, but I loved it! Instantly detangled, and made my straw hair silky! I am going to buy a full size bottle now!:)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/31/2003 12:30:00 AM More reviews by kerrybu

I love that this works as a leave-in conditioner or wash-out conditioner: one more way to simplify things. When left in, it made my hair soft and easy to style, when washed out my hair was de-dried and soft. Great product!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/22/2003 9:48:00 PM More reviews by MusesX9

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is my all time favorite department store conditioner! It leaves my hair silky and soft and with an incredible shine. I would buy this more often but it's too expensive (12.00) for such a small bottle. :(
It's a great detangler and wonderful grooming aid without leaving it oily or heavy.