Burt's Bees Rejuvenating Lip Balm with Acai Berry

3.6

Not tested on animals
Burt's Bees is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

sunflower seed oil, coconut oil, beeswax, aroma (flavor)*, castor seed oil, lanolin, euterpe oleracea fruit oil**, ammonium glycyrrhizinate, rosemary leaf extract, tocopherol, soybean oil, canola oil (huile de colza), limonene, linalool *natural flavor **acai berry

on 4/10/2011 7:12:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

all i can say is ew! i went to walgreens to buy this and i tried it in the car and returned it....it smells like the flinstone vitamins! YUCK!!! i love burt's bees products i'm not a big fan of the original, because i dont like the pepermint oil in it. but i love the honey, pomongrante, mango, and passionfruit spf8. ill stick to all those.

on 4/3/2011 6:04:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

Update: This lip balm doesn't do a DAMN thing. Seriously. My lips look a little better but not because of this, just cause I got over my cold. It does NOTHING for lines, doesn't feel moisturizing... I would only suggest it if you have already healthy lips which want a bit of sheen without gloss. Oh and smell, I love. Yes it's kinda sweet, medicinal, vitaminy, but those are qualities I like. I am not very sensitive to smells anyways.

Original: Not impressed. I love the Pomegranate one though. The texture of this one is thinner and creamier? which I guess should be a good thing, but I actually like the thicker one more. Right now I'm in probably the worst cold of my life and my lips look/feel like they are literally splitting apart and it's the only symptom which has not improved yet. I don't know if it's cause this lip balm did nothing or if it's just making the problem worse. I can definitely say it's only for healthy lips to start with. Gives nice sheen though.

on 3/29/2011 1:45:00 PM

A good lip balm although it does smell like chewable vitamins :/ The only reason why I gave it 3 lippies is because there's something in this lip balm (I don't know which ingredient) that's making the skin about my upper lip a pinkish color. My friend who also has sensitive skin on the skin above her upper lip said the same thing happened to her when using Burt's Bees lip balms. I think I'm going to stick to my EOS or just the regular & classic chapstick.

on 2/17/2011 8:48:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I am in love with this lip balm! It is so smooth and soft! It really keeps my lips moisturized in winter! I got this in a 2 pack for $5! LOVE IT!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I love the original and am a fan of acai but this is way too slick and glossy and tastes like chewable children's tylenol. My boyfriend won't kiss me with this on :(

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I just bought this product and as soon as I put it on I was in love with the smell, which is a much more pleasant scent than the Pomegranate Burt's Bees. It feels great on my lips, very soft and light :)

on 1/26/2011 10:58:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

The smell was overwhelming, like uber sugary Sweet Tarts. I had it on for about a half hour before I was thoroughly nauseated and wiped it off. When I returned it to Walgreens, even the clerk said it smelled terrible. I'll stick with the pomegranate one.

on 1/15/2011 9:22:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Not Sure

This lip balm was great for me. I have really chapped, dry lips and the first time I used this my lips already looked rejuvenated and moist. This lip balm does what it says it does, and I'm glad. In Canada it's about 4-5 dollars but it's worth it.The balm goes on smoothly and it smells amazing. It smells like Fruit Roll Ups! I love it!

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

I LOVE THIS LIP BALM =)

this was just ok, doesn't really do much to moisturize, as it feels waxy and just sits on my lips. At least it does smell or taste bad

Popular Lip Treatments