October 22, 2014 | 1132 users online

Lip Treatments - Burt's Bees - Nourishing Lip Balm with Mango Butter

rated 4 of 5 on 6/27/2012 6:35:00 PM More reviews by loverofproducts

great, moisturizing, and makes lips smooth for a LONG TIME <3
it also adds a shine to your lips, and makes them look healthy (it's almost like a balm and gloss)... and slowly soaks in.

the only thing is that this melts super easily, and can be a little tooooo greasy but other than that it's great. :) ( it also doens't smell like anything lol :) )

rated 5 of 5 on 6/16/2012 4:30:00 PM More reviews by purpleshoes

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Okay, so I am not a fan at all of the original Burt's Bee's. It sits weird, I don't like the smell and it's drying.
But THIS is like magic in a tube. It smells amazing and is so moisturizing. I use it every day and will continue to use it until I die. It makes my lips smooth and kissable.
The one thing that annoys me is that sometimes the actual chapstick part won't roll back down and I have to push it down, which is a little yucky but a sacrifice I will make for this.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/28/2012 11:13:00 AM More reviews by idontwearmakeup

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I have no clue what other reviewers are talking about. This lip balm is the BOMB! Bad pun intended. My lips get dry and kinda hard and flaky. And something inside me says "PICK, pick! ! It can only get better". And of course it gets much worse. I was looking for original lip balm from Burt's Bees due to the good reviews, but I got this instead. A little worried, I put it on. And applied throughout the day. My lips drank it up, but still left balm on top so it really feels like it is doing something. This balm is not a as hard as the original, but I love it. It leaves sort of a natural glossy touch (which is cool cause I don't wear makeup but now its like I wear lip gloss). It is not a goopy gross lip gloss though. It is very nice! I found even after neglecting my lips for a little while and they start going back to a bad state, I apply some and within a few hours, my lips are moisturized (not in a greasy way) and smooth. I also like that it does not break me out around my mouth, which petroleum did. And actually this works better than petroleum. YES I said it! I even used petroleum as a kid. Oh well. I am definitely going to repurchase. Again and again. Please try it!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 5/17/2012 6:32:00 PM More reviews by iheartmakeup17

Mmm.. I love this. Tastes amazing, so rich and creamy, super moisturizing.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/8/2012 2:48:00 AM More reviews by Nekura

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Pleasantly surprised with this. I liked the original Burt's Bees for the minty scent however on a whole, the product didn't do much for me for moisture. Then I tried the Honey one (which is disgusting) so since then I never have been too interested in the balms until I saw this one. This balm is really nice, not too waxy but not too oily/greasy or thin either. A few layers of it is good enough to prime and provide instant moisture on the lips.

Personally I don't need my lip balms to last long, I just need them to be lightweight and do it's job because typically I have other lip color products to go over it later. The mango butter balm instantly makes my lips silky smooth for lipstick. This balm really feels like it sinks into the skin instead of being a coat of wax sitting on top of the lips. Definitely will re-buy.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/27/2012 7:50:00 PM More reviews by FeeFee34

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Nice. I've gone through a few tubes of these and I like the smooth, moisturizing formula, the scent, and the fact that this is penetrating enough to last on my lips all night. I've never used the original Burt's Bees balms because menthol is very drying for the lips, but I have to say that this is more moisturizing than the grapefruit version, which is lighter and has more slip. This isn't, however, as moisturizing as the pomegranate version, which has a stronger scent but works a touch better.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/22/2012 11:08:00 AM More reviews by JINXUK

If you want something that's easy to apply, doesn't make your lips look made up but just healthily moisturised then this is it.
It doesn't last long on the lips but it's something you can reapply without a mirror and know you haven't made a pigs ear of application.
If you like mango then this is the one to choose.
Nothing amazing. Just a nice lip balm. I've tried cheaper and better lip balms. A bit pricey for something that doesn't do much but i guess the ingredients up the price?

rated 4 of 5 on 4/22/2012 10:49:00 AM More reviews by volcanic

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I love this stuff! The scent is amazing and it's the best lip balm I own. Totally would buy this again!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/20/2012 7:15:00 PM More reviews by ximachikenx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I've gone through so many Burt's Bees lipbalms and every one I have used is great. I usually get the classic mint one but decided to try the mango flavor and it is good. I also like the pomegrante one. Cheap, environmentally friendly, smells great, works great, what's not to love? :)

rated 2 of 5 on 3/17/2012 3:25:00 AM More reviews by blankdreams

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I'm a big fan of the original Burt's Bees lip balm but I was getting a bit tired of the scent so I decided to switch it up and buy this one. It smells nice, feels nice on the lips, but doesn't moisturize as much as I'd like and it emphasizes the flaky bits on my lips. I have super dry, high maintenance lips though so if you don't have super big issues with extreme dryness, I think this would be alright.

I'll use this tube up, but I won't buy it again.