BeneFit Cosmetics The POREfessional

3.5

Cyclopentasiloxane, dimethicone, dimethiccone/vinyl dimethicone crosspolymer, isononyl isononanoate, silica, dimethicone crosspolymore, isodedecane, phenoxyethanol, polymethyl methacrylsate, titanium dioxide (CI 77891), cyclohexasiloxane, tocopheryl acetate, fragrance (parfum), mico, iron oxides, (CI 77492), limonene, iron oxides (CI 77491), iron oxides (CI 77499), triethoxycaprylylsilane, BHT.

on 3/15/2015 10:38:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

THIS PRODUCT IS MY HOLY GRAIL OH MY GOD. This primer has a powdery feel and a matte finish on my face which i think is perfect for someone who has oily skin! it keeps my face dry all day (a good 8 hours) and absorbs the oils on my skin! The only thing that makes me unhappy is the fact that this product is a little pricey!

on 3/15/2015 12:06:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

BEST PRIMER FOR SURE.

No more comments.
Love it . Adore it. Will buy it all the time.

on 3/13/2015 3:35:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral

I don't really like silicone products, but if I want my makeup to last, I need them. This does what it claims better than any other primer I've tried. It fills in pores better than Smashbox, Kiehl's, Nars Instant Line and Pore in a stick, and Laura Mercier. I have repurchased several times and will again.

on 3/8/2015 7:32:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

****For the price range, 1 lippie means a bad price, and 5 lippies means a great price.

Skin: Oily-combination (My forehead is dry in the morning and then its oily as the day goes on.) **Where I live, it is very dry.

Overview: Quickly minimizes the appearance of pores and fine lines for smoother skin.

Packaging: Comes in a squeeze tube. But the packaging that the tube was in is super cute.

Scent: A really light floral scent. Very pleasant, actually.

Texture: The typical silicone primer.

On skin: It makes your skin ultra smooth. You only need a pea sized amount to cover your whole face. It does not accentuate minor dry patches, but if there are bigger dry flakes on your skin, remove them by using tweezers gently, or exfoliate before you put on makeup. It doesn't minimize the appearance of my pores very visibly by itself, but a difference is made when you put concealer or foundation over it.

Lasting time: It says that it will help your makeup stay put, but I just found that this only helps my pores look smaller and it aids in a more smoother application of foundation/concealer.

Additional: It is super pricey, and I've heard that the Maybelline Baby Skin Pore Eraser is basically a dupe for this, so opt with that if you don't want to spend so much.

Thank you for reading my review!

on 3/3/2015 4:14:00 PM

This is the first primer I've ever loved! It works beautifully to minimize pores and blur fine lines. It feels very lightweight on the skin. Would definitely repurchase.

on 2/28/2015 7:48:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Awesome product, I have a very oily face and this product really keeps me matte all day! I've had the one I'm using for 5 months now and it still going. A little goes a long way. I love it!!

on 2/25/2015 7:16:00 PM

Number One GO TO PRODUCT before running out the door!
Cheap substitute for expensive foundation and it stays on ALL DAY. Love this!!!!

on 2/24/2015 1:07:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

I just tried a travel size I found in a kit.

I must admit I'm not an expert of primers but.. I overall like it but I don't think I will buy it again.

1. I don't love the silicony texture, I prefer creamer primers.
2. If I use it for more than 3 days in a row... My skin isn't quite happy.

I have to admit that whenever I use it, everybody asks me how is possible that my skin is so perfect. I mean I already have a pretty good skin (thanks God!) but I can still see a difference with or without it!

To summarize: i like it and I will use it up if I find it in travel size in the future but i won't buy it again cause my skin doent like it very much

on 2/23/2015 11:52:00 PM

I love this primer! I use to hate it and it was sitting in my makeup drawer for a little bit but I decided to give it another try and I'm glad I did. A little goes a long way. I don't use it to cover my entire face but rather just around my T-zone (where my forehead and chin tends to be dry but my nose is oily). It creates a perfect canvas for my concealer and foundation to go over. It minimizes all my pores and doesn't let product seep into the lines on my face.

on 2/22/2015 9:23:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I love this primer. It the perfect crack filler. I've tried alot of primers and even monistat chafing gel (which I love). what makes this product different is that it dries really matte so you don't feel like your makeup is sliding off.