April 17, 2014 | 1804 users online

Fragrances - Lancome - Tresor In Love

rated 4 of 5 on 7/6/2010 12:52:00 PM More reviews by staceyrose2

I love how fresh this smells, but floral at the same time. I love the bottle. The sillage and lasting power are poor on me. I can't really remember the original Tresor, but I do think it was stronger and more long lasting than the new version. I would buy this again to wear in the daytime but I will test the original to see if I prefer it.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/5/2010 3:01:00 PM More reviews by sparkle100

I love this! Wasn't too keen on the original 'Tresor' as it is a little strong and it reminds me of the 90's when everyone seemed to be wearing Tresor but this i sgorgeous! It does smell like a fresher, almost fruitier take on the original. The staying power is great-like all Lancomes. I just bought a 30ml bottle today! Try it even if you do not like the original.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/5/2010 8:37:00 AM More reviews by irenehdezandres

Age: Unknown Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Silver, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I really want to hear other people's comments on this parfum. My first impression when smelling a sample is "WOW, what a delicious smell" but I have not yet bought it.

Please, give your comments on sillage....is it a long lasting parfum?

Thanks a lot

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/3/2010 12:21:00 PM More reviews by zeynepd

I like smelling the original Tresor on the right people, I wish I could wear it myself but my body chemistry turns it into peach compote. I tried Tresor in Love for the possibility of an alternative but no. This may be a nice, well-rounded fragrance in its own right but I think of as a better and fuller Ange ou Demon le Secret rather than Tresor's sister. The peach is there but I find the overall composition more bland than I expected. On my skin, it also goes through a phase where it becomes rather heavy before turning creamy. The elegant bottle with a black ribbon is to die for though.