September 21, 2014 | 1254 users online

Fragrances - Lancome - Tresor In Love

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/23/2010 8:31:00 PM More reviews by GlamDiva

I'm a big fan of Tresor EDP, parfum, lotion and body cream, lightly applied.
Apricot, peach, rose, amber, vanilla. Tresor in Love is a lighter version
of Tresor, as if Lancome took out 95% of the scent and left 5% - a bit
too light and thin even for me. Nothing special here after the first blast
of scent. I like the bottle - it invites you to spritz-n-go, and fits
right in with the rest of the classic Tresor line. I'm surprised Lancome
is calling this an EDP though, since it's so very light and not especially
long lasting.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 7/6/2010 12:52:00 PM More reviews by staceyrose2

I love how fresh this smells, but floral at the same time. I love the bottle. The sillage and lasting power are poor on me. I can't really remember the original Tresor, but I do think it was stronger and more long lasting than the new version. I would buy this again to wear in the daytime but I will test the original to see if I prefer it.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/5/2010 3:01:00 PM More reviews by sparkle100

I love this! Wasn't too keen on the original 'Tresor' as it is a little strong and it reminds me of the 90's when everyone seemed to be wearing Tresor but this i sgorgeous! It does smell like a fresher, almost fruitier take on the original. The staying power is great-like all Lancomes. I just bought a 30ml bottle today! Try it even if you do not like the original.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/5/2010 8:37:00 AM More reviews by irenehdezandres

Age: Unknown Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Silver, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I really want to hear other people's comments on this parfum. My first impression when smelling a sample is "WOW, what a delicious smell" but I have not yet bought it.

Please, give your comments on sillage....is it a long lasting parfum?

Thanks a lot

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/3/2010 12:21:00 PM More reviews by zeynepd

I like smelling the original Tresor on the right people, I wish I could wear it myself but my body chemistry turns it into peach compote. I tried Tresor in Love for the possibility of an alternative but no. This may be a nice, well-rounded fragrance in its own right but I think of as a better and fuller Ange ou Demon le Secret rather than Tresor's sister. The peach is there but I find the overall composition more bland than I expected. On my skin, it also goes through a phase where it becomes rather heavy before turning creamy. The elegant bottle with a black ribbon is to die for though.