April 20, 2014 | 1688 users online

Eyeliner - Cover Girl - Liquiline Blast in Blackfire

rated 4 of 5 on 2/19/2011 10:29:00 PM More reviews by shoeandpursegal

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Overall a good pencil eyeliner. Glides on well and lasts all day. I can do a nice cat eye look w/this pencil just perfectly

rated 5 of 5 on 2/13/2011 1:24:00 AM More reviews by incognitodorito

I'd just like to say that i haven't purchased a covergirl product in YEARS (think back in highschool which was nearly 8 years ago...) so my expectations of cover girl cosmetics were kind of low. I saw a bunch of people ranting about this liner on youtube and figured i'd give it a shot. I purchased three black eye liners, one from rimmel, one from NYC, and then this... This is by far the best liner i've had! It is semi-comparable (but not entirely) to MAC fluidline in black track but in stick form. Goes on very smooth; had some waterline resistance but i didn't try setting it with a shadow. Line is great, precise, and won't smudge. If this would stay on my waterline, then i do believe i've found a new HG eyeliner... sorry MAC....

rated 3 of 5 on 2/2/2011 5:09:00 PM More reviews by flirtylashes

It is a good eyeliner. It gives you a very intense black. The only problem with it is that its impossible to sharpen. I literally had to break the smudger off so I could stick a Q-tip in there to push up the liner. It also is very water resistant and is a killer to get off your bottom lash line. Overall its a good eyeliner the only con is the fact that you cant sharpen it.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/30/2011 4:00:00 PM More reviews by pinkrose838

PROS:
doesn't smudge... at all
drugstore product
nice texture, creamy but not so creamy that you waste product and it slides off
CONS:
smudger is absolute BS
can't get a very thin line
wish it was more pigmented

overall , its pretty amazing and i would repurchase

rated 5 of 5 on 1/25/2011 4:28:00 PM More reviews by jmbialek

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I am in love with this eyeliner! I use drugstore liners almost exclusively and this is by far the best one I've ever bought. I grab this liner when I am in a hurry to put my makeup on in the morning and I need a liner that will go on quickly, smoothly, and precisely. I barely need to apply any pressure to my lid and it gives a rich black line without any tugging. Basically this liner is fool-proof! It also stays on all day long for me; though I do have very dry skin and lids so I usually don't have problems with my liners running or fading away.

The only criticism I can come up with is the fact that it does run out quickly. Since it is so smooth and gel-like, the point gets dull easily and I find myself sharpening it all the time, so the liner becomes a stub before you know it. Besides this, I believe this liner is worth every penny.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 1/14/2011 12:43:00 PM More reviews by heavenscent1

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is a really great drugstore eyeliner, especially if you like softer pencils, like those from Urban Decay or Make Up For Ever. It is a dark true black, and glides on really easily. No tugging at all. I already went out and bought a backup!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/4/2011 2:46:00 AM More reviews by foxieq

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is a pretty good pencil liner that gets liquid-like (keyword like) results. This is the first of its kind that I've ever used, and while I'm definitely not going to say it's HG, it will certainly hold me over until I find the next best thing for me.

If you want a longer lasting line, of course set it with a powder or eyeshadow. This is CRUCIAL is you want a bold line. The consistency is very soft and smooth, so be careful when you're applying (to not overdo!). You don't need the best precision but it's not hard to get a nice, bold, attractive line.

Complaints are that even with the smudger and tip, the pencil is relatively small. Also seems to run out pretty quick. I sharpen the pencil but it will significantly dull within 2-3 uses. I don't know about anybody else but I don't use the smudger at all. What's the use of a liquid look if it's just gonna get smudged?

Otherwise a great liner to try out. Has great wearability and removes easily with simple facial cleanser and water.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/28/2010 5:45:00 PM More reviews by missykeyana

I bought this same pencil in purple on clearance at the grocery store and loved it so much that I decided to spend the $6 or $7 on this pencil. When I bought this one at full price, I thought that this was a lot of money for just an eyeliner, but after wasting my money on cheap eyeliners that slide off my lids and disappear, I decided to give this one a chance. Once the line is drawn, it stays on my upper lid all day. However, on my lower lashline, it fades away by the end of the day. I don't like the smudger end of the pencil because it pulls, tugs, and leaves blotches of liner instead of smudging. Overall, this is a nice pencil liner that has good staying power. I will repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/28/2010 11:45:00 AM More reviews by aipc29

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Not a bad eyeliner but the pencil itself broke in half when I tried to sharpen it. Pretty bad packaging but not a bad product. I will not buy again.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/11/2010 5:24:00 AM More reviews by SiennaWu

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I have used pencil, liquid and cake eye liners and recently bought Liquiline Blast. It is more like a crayon and applies smoothly with excellent staying power. I haven't needed to use the smudger because it is so smooth. I have sensitive eyes that are easily irritated but I could apply this to my waterline without any problems. I would definitely buy this again!