August 28, 2014 | 1461 users online

Makeup Brushes - Ecotools - 6 Piece Eye Brush Set (5 brushes,1 case)

rated 5 of 5 on 1/15/2012 3:13:00 AM More reviews by VampirePrincess320

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

I just recently bought this eyeshadow brush set a week ago, and I love it!! This brush set comes with an eyeshadow brush, an angled crease brush, an highlight brush (which I like to use as a blending brush), an smudge brush, an eye shading brush (which I never use because it's so small), and an brush case. It costs me around $7, but it depends where you get it. You can buy it at Walmart and Walgreens as far as I know. The brushes are soft and their cruelty-free bristles. I love them, and I would recommend buying them! :)

rated 3 of 5 on 1/10/2012 2:17:00 PM More reviews by aykhan

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I found these brushes too small and a bit too soft to be highly effective brushes, but they'll probably be fine for travel where the small size will be a plus. Fortunately, I got them at a deep discount, so I don't feel too bad about buying them but it's unlikely that I'll buy a set like this again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/5/2012 11:18:00 PM More reviews by MsLove

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Other, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have many EcoTool brushes. After buying Mac brushes, bobbi brown, and a few others, I have found that this and "Gotta B Urban" brushes are equally excellent brushes in quality and value. Soft and blend wonderfully. Holds up to washing with soap cleanser and air dries without getting stiff. Highly recommended and very easy to find.I got tired of my mac brushes shedding and getting $30 brushes from other companies (Bobbi Brown, Smashbox, Anastasia). These work just as well, if not better.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/5/2012 10:04:00 PM More reviews by bubbles321236

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Green

I use these brushes frequently and I do love them. I would prefer if they had longer handles than they would be perfect but they are wonderful for everyday looks. I have never once had a problem with shedding or bleeding the bristles are very soft and are thick.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/10/2011 6:50:00 PM More reviews by purplepanda1273

These brushes are simply amazing! I dont even have much to say about Ecotools Brushes because they are just so soft and they are better ( in my opinion) than MAC ones. You can get really good brushes for only $12 instead of $50 at MAC. i recommend these brushes to everyone. You can get these at drugstores around you.

- xoxo

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/5/2011 11:22:00 AM More reviews by shannon804

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have the travel size version of this, and I LOVE it. For less than what I would have paid for one brush at MAC or Sephora, I picked up every eyeshadow brush I could ever want. The brushes are soft, durable, feel great in my hand, do a great job of applying makeup and they do not shed. In reference to some of the other reviews, I usually do pat on my eyeshadow, so I haven't experienced any problems that may come from trying to sweep it on. I have tried everything from ELF to Sephora Pro, and these brushes are comparable to the Sephora ones. Do yourself a favor and get them!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/23/2011 7:18:00 PM More reviews by melangerehab

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I have a set of professional Sephora brushes and MAC brushes but I just have to say that Ecotools brushes are the best value for the money. I absolutely love all of the brushes in this set. They're soft, durable after regular washings, and eco-friendly. Considering the low price and high quality of these brushes, you'd be silly not to try them out!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/17/2011 2:17:00 PM More reviews by PrettyDeath

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

I love, love, love, LOVE these eye brushes. They are so cute and fun, and work like a charm. They are soft, durable, and apply with ease. They do not shed. I find a use for all of them on my eyes, though not always what they are labeled for. The largest blending brush I use to apply shadow to my lid, and to blend out any harsh lines after I am through applying all the shadow, the crease brush in the crease, the highlighter brush on the brow bone, the shader brush in the corners of my eyes and along the lower lash line, and the smudge brush to either smudge pencil eyeliner or to apply shadow as eyeliner. I absolutely adore the carrying/storage case. It's compact and fits in my purse, and the best part is it has a mirror. These brushes definitely help me get the eye look I am going for day to day. I would be lost without them! Lol.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/30/2011 10:00:00 PM More reviews by MissKimKat

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love these brushes! They are so soft. I have been using these for a month now and have yet to experience any shedding. They are easy to clean and even easier to travel with. The case is nice, but not anything special. I would buy these again and plan to buy more.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/30/2011 9:51:00 PM More reviews by Mrs15Heb

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love these brushes. <3 Very soft... and not just this set - I use their stippling brush (even though they don't call it that) for applying foundation - works best if u dab the foundation on different areas and then swirl on, but can also pat for more coverage.. anywho.. i don't see anything to complain about with these brushes.. the only one I don't use much from this set is the angled brush b/c it's a little too angled/big for my eye and for the use it is meant for.. i have used it to apply powder under my eyes to set concealer before getting a big fluffy shader brush(also from ecotools in their mineral brush set - the one w/ the baby kabuki).. and that shader brush is perfect like a MAC 224 - i bought the set just to get the brush b/c it looked perfect for me.. you can't go wrong w/ ecotools they really are made very well and i'm sure there are a lot of nice brushes to be found from a wide range of companies, these are readily available and it never hurts to have spares for travel or for when your other favorites or "better" ones are dirty. It's worth a try that's for sure! My favorites are the blender/shader (dupish for 224), the regular eyeshadow brush (which u can just buy by itself) and the small crease brush, oh and don't let me forget the stippling brush, the huge bronzer brush, and also the retractable kabuki (great for your purse for when u need to add any extra coverage during the day and have a powder compact w/ u!) Sorry for leaving so much info about other sets on here but oh well - just saying this brand is really great in general!