December 19, 2014 | 1649 users online

Makeup Brushes - Ecotools - 6 Piece Eye Brush Set (5 brushes,1 case)

rated 4 of 5 on 1/24/2012 5:24:00 AM More reviews by tashatee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

These are the first brushes I've used (atleast in my adult make up life).

The price is good for what you get (less than AU$8 at Priceline) and easy to find locally.

I'm still learning how to use the brushes. They are soft, but not as soft as I expected - but if I had it my way they would be like butter to my skin!

I like that each brush is labelled on the brush. I like the case and the mirror included (though the mirror is bad quality)

Smudge is a stiff brush, deposits a small amount of concentrated shadow. Shade covers more area with slightly less intensity. I'm not sure how I feel about highlight. The crease covered the right area, however I need to watch some videos on how to apply correctly. Blend worked well, but I had to work a bit to get it to blend fully.

I wouldn't buy again because I'd prefer to try a higher-end brush set after this one.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/19/2012 2:08:00 PM More reviews by maybellinegirl15

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I'm in love with these brushes! I just got a huge variety pack from the DS a while ago and I love these. They're good quality, especially for such a good price. They don't shed like most brushes and they're easy to clean, even when I use the brushes for blending my liquid foundation. Definitely would buy these again.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/19/2012 12:45:00 PM More reviews by NikitaRose

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Grey

I don't really use this set much but I still think its quality is amazing, especially for such a low price. The brushes are soft, they don't shed and they have a nice firm handle. I would prefer if the shading brush was bigger, I don't really get the highlighting brush (seems too big) but I love the smudge brush. So yeah, the shape and size of some of the brushes could be better but I'm still glad I bought it, much better than some other cheap brushes I own (for example most of e.l.f.'s one dollar line and the Sleek 5 piece brush set). Plus they are cruelty free.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/15/2012 3:13:00 AM More reviews by VampirePrincess320

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

I just recently bought this eyeshadow brush set a week ago, and I love it!! This brush set comes with an eyeshadow brush, an angled crease brush, an highlight brush (which I like to use as a blending brush), an smudge brush, an eye shading brush (which I never use because it's so small), and an brush case. It costs me around $7, but it depends where you get it. You can buy it at Walmart and Walgreens as far as I know. The brushes are soft and their cruelty-free bristles. I love them, and I would recommend buying them! :)

rated 3 of 5 on 1/10/2012 2:17:00 PM More reviews by aykhan

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I found these brushes too small and a bit too soft to be highly effective brushes, but they'll probably be fine for travel where the small size will be a plus. Fortunately, I got them at a deep discount, so I don't feel too bad about buying them but it's unlikely that I'll buy a set like this again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/5/2012 11:18:00 PM More reviews by MsLove

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Other, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have many EcoTool brushes. After buying Mac brushes, bobbi brown, and a few others, I have found that this and "Gotta B Urban" brushes are equally excellent brushes in quality and value. Soft and blend wonderfully. Holds up to washing with soap cleanser and air dries without getting stiff. Highly recommended and very easy to find.I got tired of my mac brushes shedding and getting $30 brushes from other companies (Bobbi Brown, Smashbox, Anastasia). These work just as well, if not better.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/5/2012 10:04:00 PM More reviews by bubbles321236

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Green

I use these brushes frequently and I do love them. I would prefer if they had longer handles than they would be perfect but they are wonderful for everyday looks. I have never once had a problem with shedding or bleeding the bristles are very soft and are thick.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/10/2011 6:50:00 PM More reviews by purplepanda1273

These brushes are simply amazing! I dont even have much to say about Ecotools Brushes because they are just so soft and they are better ( in my opinion) than MAC ones. You can get really good brushes for only $12 instead of $50 at MAC. i recommend these brushes to everyone. You can get these at drugstores around you.

- xoxo

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/5/2011 11:22:00 AM More reviews by shannon804

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have the travel size version of this, and I LOVE it. For less than what I would have paid for one brush at MAC or Sephora, I picked up every eyeshadow brush I could ever want. The brushes are soft, durable, feel great in my hand, do a great job of applying makeup and they do not shed. In reference to some of the other reviews, I usually do pat on my eyeshadow, so I haven't experienced any problems that may come from trying to sweep it on. I have tried everything from ELF to Sephora Pro, and these brushes are comparable to the Sephora ones. Do yourself a favor and get them!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/23/2011 7:18:00 PM More reviews by melangerehab

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I have a set of professional Sephora brushes and MAC brushes but I just have to say that Ecotools brushes are the best value for the money. I absolutely love all of the brushes in this set. They're soft, durable after regular washings, and eco-friendly. Considering the low price and high quality of these brushes, you'd be silly not to try them out!