August 1, 2014 | 1779 users online

Lip Gloss - Rimmel - Stay Glossy (All Shades)

rated 3 of 5 on 10/28/2012 7:02:00 PM More reviews by riacloud

I got this as a gift from a friend. My shade is 160 Stay My Rose. I wear this to school everyday when I feel as if my lips are really dull.
It's very pigmented and illuminating , the smell is gorgeous, and I LOVE the shape of the brush.
However, it doesn't do what it says, which is lasting up to 6 hours. It lasts 1 hour at the most, and that's a real downside because it would be a great lipgloss. It might be just me that finds that to be the case though. My lips are very dry all the time, and they normally absorb anything that gets put on them like sponges.
Also, I've found that it has a bit of a numbing effect on my lips.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/15/2012 8:01:00 PM More reviews by drsweety1993

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Finally! A lipgloss that doesn't turn into a gunky mess and vanishes after half an hour. I've always hated lipgloss because it's hard to find the right balance of pigment, texture, and staying power. I never buy any kind of beauty product without doing extensive research so I read reviews on this product for days until I was convinced. Now I have five. This stuff is great. Not sticky, but not runny at all. And its so cheap! Plus the colors are fantastic. This could easily last a few hours if you aren't like me, constantly licking your lips. I will continue to buy this gloss as long as Rimmel doesn't change the amazing formula.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/1/2012 8:23:00 PM More reviews by GlitterUnicornPrincess

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I've been wearing this gloss for a few hours, I've even eaten with it on, and it's still going strong. I'm on a red lip kick and am wearing Timeless allure. It's a nice noticeable red that's not to flashy. Great for work. This keeps my super dry lips moisturized. I'm a fan.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/30/2012 7:24:00 PM More reviews by dachua

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this today in Eternity, a nude pinkish-brown. It always amazes me when people say that any gloss stays on for hours--it lasted maybe an hour, but nothing really lasts on my lips. Nice gloss, not sticky, not drying. Very little color--in summary, a nice average gloss, but nothing special. I had a $2 off coupon at CVS and 25% off on top of that--so for a couple of dollars it was fine, but I don't think I'd repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/28/2012 10:38:00 PM More reviews by ilovemacchiato

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This gloss is great! I don't know what color I have (its printed on a sticker that comes off with the plastic wrap). However, I have one of the warmer nude colors. It glides on nicely and is not sticky. I drink water all day so mine doesnt last 6 hours as the bottle says though. I will still buy it again!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/28/2012 9:17:00 AM More reviews by SnH18

I LOVE this lipgloss!! Its the best.. i got this as a gift one time and i fell in love i have almost every shade (exept the really nasty black one! haha)
* first it smells good
* second its bottle is sorta cute
*third its not sticky
* and lastly it really does stay on for at least 4 hours
* and it has a wife variety of colors!

i love this product!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/25/2012 2:18:00 PM More reviews by Peaches1027

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I really like these glosses. They are super shiny and moisturizing without being too slick, they don't migrate and pool, and they fade without getting sticky and leaving a ring in the inner corners of my lips. The price is also great, $4.99 where I live. I took off one lippie because the pigmentation isn't that good. These do look nice worn over lipstick, but I prefer to wear them alone. I will repurchase, and who knows, Rimmel may upgrade the pigmentation one day.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/24/2012 2:37:00 PM More reviews by julietagreen

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I do not like this product...Its got the most horrible smell, like gasoline in a way. BLEECH! Hardly any color goes on lips but at least it does not dry them out. Thats the only upside.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/19/2012 7:24:00 PM More reviews by yian

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I got this in the color "all day seduction", a coral red with gold shimmer. Overall it's a pretty solid gloss. Comfortable wear, great shine, and reasonable wear time.
The wear time is definitely not the claimed 6 hours and the gloss is not super pigmented. It also has a scent and a hint of a taste, but nothing really noticeable.
I really like the packaging. There's a stopper, and with the paddle-shaped sponge applicator, it pulls out the just the perfect amount of product each time for me (YMMV).

rated 4 of 5 on 9/7/2012 1:46:00 PM More reviews by kvaldes2

I got the gold colored one. It's nice but there isn't much color to it. This is an awesome gloss to put over a light nude or pink color because it gives a golden tint. I would buy it again for sure.