Rimmel Stay Glossy (All Shades)

3.9

on 12/17/2012 5:59:00 PM

I own this in one shade -- I think it's Captivate Me, at any rate, it's a pinky/berry shade. I keep it in my bag almost all the time, because for my colouring it goes with everything. Plus it's moisturizing and does last a long time. No, of course it doesn't stay perfectly glossy and colourful for 6 hours -- silly advertizing. No lip gloss I've ever tried does that. But it does last longer than most, and with nice pigmentation, no crusty glitter, etc. The slightly bendy, curved wand is nicer than most doefoot applicators, too.

on 12/9/2012 6:50:00 PM

Wore off VERY quickly. Not impressed.

on 11/27/2012 5:11:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

NW10 (neutral-cool toned, very fair), blue eyes, Baumann Skin Type is OSPW.

I own many of these because at one time, I really liked the formula because it has alot of slip in the gloss and is the farthest thing from sticky. Not so sure I like the formula anymore, because the slip means you end up reapplying alot.

Non-Stop Glamour looks like a less pigmented version of Orgasm lipgloss. Golden peachy pink.

All Day Seduction is one of the more pigmented glosses, it looks like a grapefruit red pink with golden shimmer on my lips. Very beautiful.

on 11/14/2012 1:44:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

I love this lip gloss. I am on my third tube and will definitely keep a tube with me. I can't remember the first color I bought but it was a subtle pink and I liked it, but then I switched to the color, My Eternity (which is a pinky mauve) and I like this, but I will be finding my original color and switching back as this mauvy color doesn't have a lot of color for me.

The only drawback, and probably WHY I'm on my third tube...it doesn't last long. I find that I'm reapplying it literally every hour if not sooner.

on 11/6/2012 8:35:00 PM

Favorite lipgloss ever!!

on 11/5/2012 3:59:00 PM

For drugstore gloss this is pretty good. It doesn't last 6 hours but it does stay longer than average gloss and survives me drinking water continuously. It won't last through a meal but then no gloss I ever tried does that. I have it in Eternity, pretty mauve nude shade, its a cool shade and I think would look good on most pale brunettes(which is what I am). Color intensity is about average-not too sheer but not too pigmented. I really like it and thinking about getting another color

on 11/3/2012 8:57:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I really love this stuff. The colors are beautiful and give enough pigmentation. The gloss itself is a perfect texture and doesn't feel to thick or sticky. The shape of the brush is amazing!! It's so easy to apply the lip gloss with. Also, some people don't like it but the smell to me is amazing. The only con is it doesn't last 6 hours.. maybe an hour at the most. I will still continue to buy because it's cheap and works very well.

on 10/28/2012 7:02:00 PM

I got this as a gift from a friend. My shade is 160 Stay My Rose. I wear this to school everyday when I feel as if my lips are really dull.
It's very pigmented and illuminating , the smell is gorgeous, and I LOVE the shape of the brush.
However, it doesn't do what it says, which is lasting up to 6 hours. It lasts 1 hour at the most, and that's a real downside because it would be a great lipgloss. It might be just me that finds that to be the case though. My lips are very dry all the time, and they normally absorb anything that gets put on them like sponges.
Also, I've found that it has a bit of a numbing effect on my lips.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

I've been wearing this gloss for a few hours, I've even eaten with it on, and it's still going strong. I'm on a red lip kick and am wearing Timeless allure. It's a nice noticeable red that's not to flashy. Great for work. This keeps my super dry lips moisturized. I'm a fan.

on 9/30/2012 7:24:00 PM

I bought this today in Eternity, a nude pinkish-brown. It always amazes me when people say that any gloss stays on for hours--it lasted maybe an hour, but nothing really lasts on my lips. Nice gloss, not sticky, not drying. Very little color--in summary, a nice average gloss, but nothing special. I had a $2 off coupon at CVS and 25% off on top of that--so for a couple of dollars it was fine, but I don't think I'd repurchase.

Recommended for Medium Skin