September 30, 2014 | 1628 users online

Lip Gloss - Rimmel - Stay Glossy (All Shades)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/5/2012 3:59:00 PM More reviews by aqua76239

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

For drugstore gloss this is pretty good. It doesn't last 6 hours but it does stay longer than average gloss and survives me drinking water continuously. It won't last through a meal but then no gloss I ever tried does that. I have it in Eternity, pretty mauve nude shade, its a cool shade and I think would look good on most pale brunettes(which is what I am). Color intensity is about average-not too sheer but not too pigmented. I really like it and thinking about getting another color

rated 5 of 5 on 11/3/2012 8:57:00 PM More reviews by MonMon44

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I really love this stuff. The colors are beautiful and give enough pigmentation. The gloss itself is a perfect texture and doesn't feel to thick or sticky. The shape of the brush is amazing!! It's so easy to apply the lip gloss with. Also, some people don't like it but the smell to me is amazing. The only con is it doesn't last 6 hours.. maybe an hour at the most. I will still continue to buy because it's cheap and works very well.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/28/2012 7:02:00 PM More reviews by riacloud

I got this as a gift from a friend. My shade is 160 Stay My Rose. I wear this to school everyday when I feel as if my lips are really dull.
It's very pigmented and illuminating , the smell is gorgeous, and I LOVE the shape of the brush.
However, it doesn't do what it says, which is lasting up to 6 hours. It lasts 1 hour at the most, and that's a real downside because it would be a great lipgloss. It might be just me that finds that to be the case though. My lips are very dry all the time, and they normally absorb anything that gets put on them like sponges.
Also, I've found that it has a bit of a numbing effect on my lips.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/15/2012 8:01:00 PM More reviews by drsweety1993

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Finally! A lipgloss that doesn't turn into a gunky mess and vanishes after half an hour. I've always hated lipgloss because it's hard to find the right balance of pigment, texture, and staying power. I never buy any kind of beauty product without doing extensive research so I read reviews on this product for days until I was convinced. Now I have five. This stuff is great. Not sticky, but not runny at all. And its so cheap! Plus the colors are fantastic. This could easily last a few hours if you aren't like me, constantly licking your lips. I will continue to buy this gloss as long as Rimmel doesn't change the amazing formula.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/1/2012 8:23:00 PM More reviews by GlitterUnicornPrincess

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I've been wearing this gloss for a few hours, I've even eaten with it on, and it's still going strong. I'm on a red lip kick and am wearing Timeless allure. It's a nice noticeable red that's not to flashy. Great for work. This keeps my super dry lips moisturized. I'm a fan.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/30/2012 7:24:00 PM More reviews by dachua

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this today in Eternity, a nude pinkish-brown. It always amazes me when people say that any gloss stays on for hours--it lasted maybe an hour, but nothing really lasts on my lips. Nice gloss, not sticky, not drying. Very little color--in summary, a nice average gloss, but nothing special. I had a $2 off coupon at CVS and 25% off on top of that--so for a couple of dollars it was fine, but I don't think I'd repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/28/2012 10:38:00 PM More reviews by ilovemacchiato

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This gloss is great! I don't know what color I have (its printed on a sticker that comes off with the plastic wrap). However, I have one of the warmer nude colors. It glides on nicely and is not sticky. I drink water all day so mine doesnt last 6 hours as the bottle says though. I will still buy it again!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/28/2012 9:17:00 AM More reviews by SnH18

I LOVE this lipgloss!! Its the best.. i got this as a gift one time and i fell in love i have almost every shade (exept the really nasty black one! haha)
* first it smells good
* second its bottle is sorta cute
*third its not sticky
* and lastly it really does stay on for at least 4 hours
* and it has a wife variety of colors!

i love this product!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/25/2012 2:18:00 PM More reviews by Peaches1027

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I really like these glosses. They are super shiny and moisturizing without being too slick, they don't migrate and pool, and they fade without getting sticky and leaving a ring in the inner corners of my lips. The price is also great, $4.99 where I live. I took off one lippie because the pigmentation isn't that good. These do look nice worn over lipstick, but I prefer to wear them alone. I will repurchase, and who knows, Rimmel may upgrade the pigmentation one day.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/24/2012 2:37:00 PM More reviews by julietagreen

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I do not like this product...Its got the most horrible smell, like gasoline in a way. BLEECH! Hardly any color goes on lips but at least it does not dry them out. Thats the only upside.