November 29, 2014 | 1128 users online

Blush - E.L.F. - Studio Blush - Pink Passion

• Price: $

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/5/2013 8:34:00 PM More reviews by seaswan

Having tried e.l.f.'s "Tinkled Pink" and not getting enough depth of color on my cheeks. I thought, "Why not go all the way and buy shockingly bright Pink Passion" Well, the pigment is there for sure, lasting power is surprisingly so so.

I will say that it does leave a pretty (just came in from the cold flush), but I can't see myself using this on a regular basis. It's just too vibrant of a color to work with any but the most minimal makeup applications.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/2/2013 11:51:00 PM More reviews by MissRaffix3

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

I love the packaging of this. It feels really nice in your hands and has a small mirror inside the compact. However, it doesn't include a brush. The color looks bright in the palette, but the color payoff on your skin isn't exactly the same vibrant shade of pink. It's a little but subtler, which is okay. It's a nice, every day blush.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/21/2012 7:25:00 PM More reviews by RoseJade

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

This is not my everyday blush BUT it is my go to blush when wanting a real pop of color on my cheeks. I give it an A+ for pigmentation. And its definitely not one of those drugstore blushes that applies all cakey, chalky, streaky, and overall looks cheap. Iíve used Chanel and Mac blushes in my past and this is still one of my favorite blushes.
*I recommend using E.L.F's complexion brush w/ this...they work amazing together :-)

rated 5 of 5 on 12/7/2012 8:59:00 PM More reviews by kloghopper

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Gotta love Makeup alley for leading me to another product that I would have otherwise NEVER picked up! It is a crazy bright barbie doll pink but this blush gives my cheeks a perfect matte pink flush (I'm an NC30 for reference). As others said, it applies with much less intensity than how it appears in the pan. So excited to find this. I highly recommend. Thank you makeup alley!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/26/2012 2:10:00 PM More reviews by keyelement

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This blush is unbelievable. I love it. It's pigmented, a perfectly neutral bright pink(in my opinion) so not too warm and not too blue/cool, and bright as heck but not so bright that you can't wear it as a subtle pop of color. It's in that perfect zone of pigmentation that is strong but within the realm of realistic and flattering on if applied with a light hand and blended well. I have very fair skin and I can wear this any time. The packaging is decent, too - it looks sleek and doesn't feel quite as inexpensive as it is!! I find it very similar to Smashbox's "Radiance" blush.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/24/2012 8:14:00 PM More reviews by saritas

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is my first time trying elf studio blush and I chose Pink Passion because of the bright pink color really caught my eyes. It might look a little scary before you try it, but after you put it on, it doesn't come out as crazy as the color you see. It gives a beautiful flush of color like you just went out in the cold winter snow. I really recommended this one, especially for people who has medium to dark skin tone.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/19/2012 11:53:00 PM More reviews by Elizadang

I absolutely love this product! It is seriously holy grail material to me. I know people talk about it being chalky and powdery, but I definitely do not have those problems. It does have some fallout, but it depends what kind of brush you use. I use a dense blush brush and have no problems with fallout. The color honestly last me all through the day. I go to school and have personal fitness, where I sweat like crazy. We run bleachers and I still have this blush on at the end of the day. The color goes so well with my medium skin tone and it can be built up for a more intense pink. It's so bright and gorgeous that I couldn't go without it.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 11/9/2012 12:20:00 AM More reviews by harmony888

There is NO WAY IN HELL THIS IS EVEN CLOSE TO BOBBI BROWN'S PALE PINK! I have pale pink and it's ridiculous how anyone could even fathom comparing the two! Just because it's bright in the pan alike- doesn't mean it's comaprable or a dupe! Wow, first of all you get what you pay for- this blush in any color is CHALKY as hell..I mean really???
Pure rubbish. If you want cheap, stick to something like Revlon or Maybelline!
The FALLOUT is like crazy! Pigmentation sandy not smooth. I absolutely HATE this product.
Tried to give this away but just threw it in the trash. Waste of a dollar- seriously the plastic container it's in is worth more than this rubbish!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/27/2012 10:46:00 PM More reviews by KeepFlyyingGirlie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is a lovely blush, and slightly more yellow toned version of Nars Gaiety. If you're not comfortable spending over $20 on Gaiety or you're worried you wouldn't like it or get the use out of it, I recommend this. It'll still give you that pop of bright pink that you'll want in a more comfortable expendable price range. Also, Gaiety can come across as extremely chalky on deeper skin tones due to it's paleness, I find this to be more flattering due to the yellow in it and not nearly as chalky in appearance when applied.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/22/2012 5:09:00 PM More reviews by breeolvera

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is by far the best blush! The first time i used it i kinda looked like a clown. Lol a little goes a long way light skinned girls. The best way to apply this is with a stipple brush or powder brush. I use lancome brushes (: