Urban Decay All Nighter Makeup Setting Spray

3.9

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Aqua (Water), SD-Alcohol 39-C, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Isononyl Isononanoate Ethylhexyl Isononanoate, Sodium Cocamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate PVP, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Methyl jkDiisopropyl Propionamide, Dimethicone PEG-7 Phosphate, PPG-3 Benzyl Ether Myristate, Glucdonolactone, Sodium Benzoate, Glycereth-5 Lactate, Methyl Methacrylate Cross Polymer, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Fragrance. hh

When I first used this, I thought it bothered my sensitive eyes so I avoided using it for awhile. I'm now having mild hot flashes due to menopause, and the weather has been hot and humid, so I tried it again. It didn't bother my eyes, so it must have been something else when I used it before. This stuff is great! Makes a significant difference on how long my makeup lasts. Highly recommend.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

My make up tends to go patchy/ oily after about 3 hours of wear with or without even the best primer which is extremely irritating - I tried the MAC setting spray which was horrible and decided to give this a go which I actually really liked; it kept my make up in place longer, didn't get too patchy, didn't make my makeup run, didn't make my skin dry & you only need a about 2- 3 pumps to cover the face.

After about 1 week of using it everyday I was told by a make up artist that one of the ingredients used in this spray is what they spray on dead bodies to keep the body fresher for longer & she suggested not to use it daily...so back on my search I go!

When I purchased this product, I had dry skin (now it is more combination). The spray did a terrific job of keeping my makeup on, which usually had worn off by the end of the day. However, it settled into the lines on my face and made me look like I had pretty deep set wrinkles. I tried stretching my face to hopefully keep this from happening, but it didn't do anything. I don't know if anyone else has had this problem or if I am just a special case.

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I bought the 30ml size of this setting spray because I was skeptical at first coming from my experience with the De-Slick setting spray (which was pretty bad). Now I regret not buying the full size because I'll probably run out of this stuff very soon and I need more in my life.

This setting spray set my makeup perfectly and made my makeup look better, as weird as it sounds, after ~8 hours than freshly applied. This controls my oil waaaaay better than De-Slick. I live in the swampland that is the Philippines where the weather is perpetually 37 degrees celsius/98.6 f and I have always had the problem of my makeup melting off after being out for 5 hours. This baby can withstand the humidity of a tropical country and is absolutely foolproof especially when used for special occasions.

Definitely on the pricey side, but I would repurchase. Might be my holy grail oil-control product.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

There was a time when I thought make-up setting sprays were just for nights out or ‘special occasions’ but these days my make-up routine is not complete without a spritz of this. I love the packaging which is very Urban Decayesque with the signature purple lid and font. What can I say, this setting spray leaves you with that freshly done make-up look all night (or day) I don’t think it has the best scent, it’s not s strong scent and doesn’t last but it smells a tiny bit like fake tan to me. My make-up though is in tact for hours, through summer sweat, dancing at night and the daytime mummy rush. It leaves your make-up feeling refreshed but I wouldn’t say it’s particularly hydrating. It is still a must-have though to make staying glamorous that little bit easier. I also love that there’s a handbag sized version available so you can spritz on the go if you need to. You can see my full review and pictures on my blog - http://www.secretstylefile.com/the-naked-skin-effect-%E2%99%A5/

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I absolutely love this setting spray!! I will never leave the house without it on. No matter what the occasion or whatever the weather my makeup stays put all day. I wore this to the movies (I cried like a baby) and I came out thinking my makeup would be smudged everywhere and have streaks down it. This was not the case at all! It looked freshly applied and the only thing that had smudged was my mascara as it wasn't waterproof. This also helps keep my oiliness at bay and really gives a beautiful airbrushed finish to my makeup. It is a little bit pricey however the quality of this product is totally worth every penny.

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

Just like the others this was a waste of my money.
It did nothing to prolong wear of my makeup or for my oily skin.
I did not like how this felt on the skin either.

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I really like this stuff!
I got this as a sample from Sephora when I bought tons of makeup and perfume a few months back. The bottle WAS little so I didn't use it until recently...I must say, I think I like it a bit better then the De-slick!! First off - my skin is SUPER oily. My makeup can start to wear off in only a few hours if it is not long lasting makeup like Revlon ColorStay or Kat Von D Lock it tattoo foundation. Anyway....I wanted to try this with one of my regular foundations that is not long lasting at all....this spray DID extend my makeup a lot longer then just foundation alone. It also helped keep my oily skin in check. I also tried it with my Bare Minerals makeup that wears off within 2 hours and also becomes an oily mess as well...it ALSO looked better as well!!!..this is an excellent makeup setting spray ...especially for oily skin. I now use it daily although I try not to...I think it works a lot better then De-slick. Definitely worth the money if you need your makeup to last or of you have oily skin :-) you can also find travel size sprays at Sephora for $14 if you want to try it first without spending the $30 I believe it was.. I am sure on the $14 because I was standing in line 2 days ago and saw the price and contemplated buying a small size to top off my bigger sized one :D

I actually bought this because I came across an offer of two for one! A while back, I am so pleased I bought them! I need my makeup to last my whole working day and I ride a motorbike so my makeup gets put through its paces believe me! (I go for the full coverage look) I absolutley love the moment you spray it on your face it's SO refreshing and smells lovely but not too much. I definitely believe this makes my makeup last longer and helps prevent oil brake through. I like it that much I now do not use it for work because I don't want it to run out! I save it for weekend so I can look my best for longer! When they do run out I will be 100% repurchasing.. even at full price.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I am not really sure about this product, it did keep my makeup in place, but did not last the whole night; maybe more for an hour or two. I have quite oily skin and my foundation usually wipes off. Quite easy to use; two sprays and your done. Travel efficient; you can take it everywhere. Drys in very quickly, wouldn't even know it was there.

Popular Primer/ Correctors