Urban Decay All Nighter Makeup Setting Spray

3.9

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Aqua (Water), SD-Alcohol 39-C, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Isononyl Isononanoate Ethylhexyl Isononanoate, Sodium Cocamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate PVP, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Methyl jkDiisopropyl Propionamide, Dimethicone PEG-7 Phosphate, PPG-3 Benzyl Ether Myristate, Glucdonolactone, Sodium Benzoate, Glycereth-5 Lactate, Methyl Methacrylate Cross Polymer, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Fragrance. hh

on 2/12/2015 2:14:00 AM

Works, but ELF's works just as well for a tenth of the price, so I switched.

on 2/10/2015 12:16:00 PM

I am super oily, one of the ladies at Sephora recommended this to me. I honestly feel like it made me even more oily. The ELF setting spray works just as well. Returned.

on 2/10/2015 10:36:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

Although the price is a bit steep, especially in Australia, this is definitely worth it! My makeup lasts all day through work and in the summer weather when it is 40C outside. Even my blush stayed on all day and night, which I used to constantly find myself topping up during the day... But not anymore. I apply this as my second last step overall, before mascara, as I don't want to smudge my eyes.
Another great Urban Decay product!

Hells belles yes! Always spray myself with this and my make up stays fresh all day. Or all night ;)

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

This is a must-have product in my make-up collection!

I only started using it a few months ago when my sister recommended it and I'm so glad I bought it. I started using it just for night make-up when I was going out, but I soon started to use it on a daily basis. It really does keep your make-up in place, for example I used to go to work with blusher on and come home with none left at all, now I'm using this it stays in place all day. It does feel a little strange when you spray it on and your face is wet for a few moments and this usually takes people by surprise (like my friend when I showed her and she completely freaked out that hours of perfect make-up application was about to wash away!) But as soon as it dries you're good to go and there's no more carrying your make-up bag around with you wherever you go to reapply! It may seem slightly expensive but it does go a long way if you use it correctly.

Pros:
- easy application
- keeps make up in place all day
- cute bottle

Cons:
- Slightly on the expensive side

Overall:
- I can't imagine completing my make-up without this product now and I really feel lost when I forget to use it on the odd occasion. It lasts a long time and I'm ready to buy my next bottle, definitely worth a try!

on 2/7/2015 2:35:00 PM

This did nothing for setting my makeup and certainly did not make my makeup last any longer. To me it was nothing more than if I just spritzed water on my face. It did absolutely nothing. I suppose this would be nice to keep in your purse during the summer for a quick spritz when it is hot, but to me it is too expensive for that. Would not recommend and will not re-purchase. I am finding a lot of Urban Decay products for me are hit or miss, and this one is a huge miss!!

on 2/4/2015 9:26:00 PM

This product is okay. It isn't the best, but it certainly isn't the worst. I tend to notice a better effect if it is used with the MAC fix+ spray. It is definitely better than a setting powder or just the MAC fix+ spray. This prolongs the wear of my makeup especially my foundation and eyeshadow. I am wearing makeup for at least ten sometimes sixteen hours a day, which I know is not amazing for my skin, and I need something that keeps it all there for the entire day. This helps keep the makeup there, but I find that a lot of my makeup still tends to wear off.

on 1/31/2015 10:43:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I have to use this setting spray in the summer, cos the weather is extremely annoying where I live (oppressive, humid) and it is great for keeping makeup in place. I use Benefit Porefessional first as a base and then apply foundation and powder, and spray this over my face as the last step. The result is good, though not phenomenal, annnnd I will keep purchasing this until I find a better product.

on 1/29/2015 3:07:00 PM

Awesome setting spray, lasts through basically everything! Can't leave the house without it!

on 1/28/2015 5:21:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Warm

Excellent product!

I use about four quick sprays in a T and X shape, and from 5am until I arrive home from work, my make-up has not moved one bit thanks to this baby!

It is a miracle worker.