Urban Decay All Nighter Makeup Setting Spray

3.8

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Aqua (Water), SD-Alcohol 39-C, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Isononyl Isononanoate Ethylhexyl Isononanoate, Sodium Cocamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate PVP, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Methyl jkDiisopropyl Propionamide, Dimethicone PEG-7 Phosphate, PPG-3 Benzyl Ether Myristate, Glucdonolactone, Sodium Benzoate, Glycereth-5 Lactate, Methyl Methacrylate Cross Polymer, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Fragrance. hh

on 10/28/2014 12:40:00 PM

This makeup setting spray helps makeup look less cakey and powdery. It doesn't help makeup last longer or control oil. After couple of uses I started to breakout in tiny bumps where my skin was more dry.I have combination dry skin t-zone still oily rest of the face became more dry. This just sucks the moisture from your skin. Skin will become dehydrated and still oily. Skin that is dehyrated can become dry peeling and flakey underneath but super oily on the surface. The only way to control oil is to get the right balance between oily and hydration. spraying purified water or drinking water works without over drying the skin.

on 10/28/2014 1:49:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I would pay an arm and a leg for this product!! I use it to set my Make Up Forever HD Foundation, on its own this makeup last around 4 hours before I'm packing on powder (not a fan of that method) but since I've been setting it with this, it last all day and well into the night. Doesn't feel heavy, and it actually makes my foundation look more natural. HG setting spray and will continue to use this religiously

on 10/26/2014 8:40:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse

I really liked this product but it gave me cystic acne right away. I am very sensitive skinned but I was hoping for the best.

on 10/23/2014 9:33:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I'm was trying to figure out if this is a product I can do without...and I can. I used it for a week and decided it just wasn't all that to me. I ran into some issues when it came to using this product. Sounds strange huh? First time I applied it I just sprayed it on when I finished all my makeup but I didn't like it. It just made my face way to dry (I think this product may have alcohol in it). I'm not too hype about the price but I've tried other setting sprays and this one so far is the best. The reason why Im not repurchasing because I already use Revlon Colorstay which is a long lasting foundation which holds up great to me so I don't really need the extra.

I recently attended an 11 hour wedding, Urban Decay All Nighter got me through!

Here's how it works: http://malibumamaloves.com/urban-decay-all-night/

I will definitely be keeping this stuff in stock!

Malibu Mama Loves Xx

on 10/10/2014 12:57:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I finally caved and bought this because generally speaking long wearing foundations tend to break down after 6 hours wear on me. I first used this spray over powder to eliminate the powdery look, and this was a disaster. The powder went claggy and it didn't affect the longevity of the makeup. I tried it the after wear make up (primer foundation concealers) and let it dry then added some powder, and this really helps. It's a nice even fine spray too that won't drown part of your face. I would recommend if you find long lasting make up isn't that long lasting on you (I use it to get through nights out, hot days or my long shifts at work).

on 10/4/2014 7:52:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I use a primer and powder foundation. With two spritzes of the setting spray after I put on my makeup, my makeup lasts ALL DAY. Without it I have no makeup on the rest of the day. Non irritating, no smell just results.

on 10/3/2014 4:09:00 PM

I am unsure if I like this product. I'm trying to. But to me I don't see much of a difference in the lasting power of my makeup. It's good when I need a touch up but other than that it doesn't take much of my oily skin away. That's because I use matte foundation, primer, and a powder and I still get oily with this product within a few hours. Whether I'm in the heat or not.

on 10/2/2014 2:16:00 PM

Amazing product!! Sets my make up and keeps it looking fresh all day. I have combination skin with quite an oily t-zone and this product has definitely made a noticeable difference to the appearance and staying power of my foundation without feeling like it's clogging my pores.

on 9/22/2014 12:54:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Extremely versatile product that I wish I purchased earlier! It turns any foundation into a long wearing one, with very little product. I love using this with mineral makeup, which I love because it doesn't trigger sensitive skin... but hate because it has no lasting power.

I have extremely combo skin (Tzone very oily/cheeks very dry) so I usually use moisturizing foundations. These don't last long on my tzone, but spraying this has helped me stay matte longer. I still have to blot, but it's after 7ish hours. That's much better than every 4 hours like before!

Before using this spray, when I went to blot half the foundation came off. But with all nighter, only a little comes off on the paper. Even with mineral makeup, which doesn't stick to my face at all.

Price is a little high... $30 for a large bottle. I'm not sure how long it lasts, but I will likely repurchase anyway.