April 20, 2014 | 1705 users online

BB Cream - MISSHA - M Signature Real Complete B.B. Cream SPF 25 PA++

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/4/2012 3:09:00 AM More reviews by Aishteru85

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

For reference I am around NC35-NC40, I wear NC35 in MAC PLW, 320+330 in Revlon Whipped, 310+330 in Rev CS, 7.0 in UD Naked Skin (a tad too dark actually),W5 in L'oreal Healthy Lumi...-I have acne prone/very oily skin and I live in tropical climate with moderate acne hyperpigmentation...

Shade: I got this in Shade No. 23, upon application, it had quite a greyish cast on me, and i dont find that upon application it has yellow undertone at all, in fact it leans grey than yellow..after oxidation(10 minutes after application) it is still a shade lighter than my skin tone but by then the grey cast has gone, but i was able to make it work by layering a darker powder on top. I feel that this would suit nc25-nc30 a lot better, nc 35-nc40 can get away with it if you layer a darker powder on top or bronzer...skin darker than nc40, might not be able to pull this off...

Texture: It has a rather runny texture than most other bb creams I have tried. But though runny it still has a body too it, like ice cream when partially melted. It spreads beautifully, blends very well and doesnt dry too quickly. In fact it feels rather hydrating and luxurious without being oily. It feels quite lightweight and airy on your face.

Coverage: I feel this gives a good medium coverage and truly buildable, i feel that bcuz of the runny texture, it allows for better layering without being cakey. I was able to build it to get full coverage after 2-3 layers on areas where i have extra hyperpigmentations.

Finish: It gives a flawfless dewy finish and makes your skin look air brush and natural..yes even after layering..this gives a dewy, luminous finish and very airy and lightweight and natural...i love the finish

Wear: I am most certainly surprised by the wear, I wear this alone, without the aid of any primers or moisturizers, with a little dusting of powder on top just to get the color to match, and it lasted on me for 12 hours. Mind you, an average day for me involves some minor running around, facing the tropical heat outside, sweating and not just sitting in my air-conditioned office. Amazing wear time for a bbcream, perhaps the best wear i have been able to get out of a bb cream considering my extremely oily face and the tropical heat that i battle daily...supremely amazzzzzzinnngggg wear time. I do get oily by midday, dont get me wrong, i still have to blot at least 3-4 times a day, but the fact that by the time i got home, the bb cream is still there with slight patchiness on my oily skin, for me its a miracle..it also does not emphasize any flakies i have which is great.

Reaction: I have not experienced any breakouts from this and my face doesnt get itchy after application, in fact after 3 weeks of testing, i feel that my skin has improved slightly..my skin is getting slightly softer to the touch too.

Packaging: it comes in a squeeze tube but with a pump, very hygienic and the price is not too bad, i managed to get this from a reliable korean e-bay seller for USD20.00...with free shipping...

Bottomline, if you have dry/combi/normal/oily skin regardless, give this a try..a truly amazaing poduct...i wasnt a fan of bb creams before, but after this one,i'm a total convert. YAY, amazing quality product!!

9 out of 10 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/2/2012 8:13:00 PM More reviews by MsPsylocke

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I have both BB Creams by this brand and for me I love them both but this one I like the coverage and feel much better. I'm pale NW-20 in the summer probably a 15 now and I find shade 13 matches me quite well i have this shade in both creams. For me being super pale I like this one because it evens out my skin tone and matches my neck really well. No two tone look;)

What I love
Really nice creamy more watery but still nice consistency.
The evening out of hyperpigmentation. Missha really delivers on evening out your skin.
It hasn't made me break out at all.
I found i didn't need powder till about 5 hours after application which is really awesome.
I use a powder to set but over all it gives very good oil control and my t-zone is very oily but my skin seemed to like this.

The colors match my skin tone better than the red missha. They seem to have a more a fleshy tone. Basically it matches better in my opinion because they just seem to be more american skin toned basically there is no grey which is great.
It has wrinkle and moisture care too.

It is also great for sensitive skin and my skin is so sensitive being a Retin user.

Cons~
I'm not digging the pump model I do like the tube better but will order the bigger size because I use this BB Cream all the time now.

One of the more pricey but I see the price going down I think because it is so popular. I'm talking about E-Bay and Amazon not the Missha site which is more pricy.

I do and will be recommending this BB cream a lot it is doing wonders for my skin and I will repurchase because I'm very satisfied.

8 out of 9 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 11/2/2012 1:56:00 PM More reviews by bumped

I have several 1mL samples of these, so I can't really judge the packaging quality or the price. :)

Pros - smoothing, spf, little goes a long way
Cons - color match (and therefore coverage), minor breakouts

The BEST thing about this stuff is the smoothing effect from the silicones. It's like someone used a soft focus instagram filter on me except it's REAL LIFE.

The worst thing is that it causes little break outs on my face. :( They aren't full-on pimples, but they are bumps, and my skin is usually clear so that's a bummer.

I got this in #23. I'm a suntanned NC30+ Asian. #23 is cooler than my tanned skin, but it's a REALLY good match for my winter skin (which my mom describes as 'ashy'...so Idk how I feel about that). That said, a little goes a long way, so I just mix it with a good amount of my moisturizer. That way it doesn't affect my skintone, but still has the smoothing effect. The bummer about that is if you have blemishes, then it won't cover them. :P

Anyway, I REALLY like the product, but I don't get the hype. It's supposed to do all of these things like make your skin better and conceal and soften and blah blah blah, but for me, the only benefit is the smoothing of the silicones. While definitely awesome, not novel.

HOWEVER, because it causes my skin to break out, I will not be re-buying it. My skin is relatively clear to begin with so it's not worth it.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/1/2012 7:35:00 AM More reviews by Lillyan

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I love this bb cream by Missha. After I used it for a while I noticed that my skin did improve! I hade dark spots/acne scars on my forehead, but this one brightened my skin, and the dark spots, so they are less visable. And it also reducess my redness.
I brought it in #21, which surprisingly suited my skin color, (I am a NC 15-20) even though i have yellowish skin color, and the bb cream color is kind of pink/geyish.
I would say the coverage is definetly buildable, Somethimes I don't even need concealer under my eye, i just double it up and all is fine!

rated 2 of 5 on 10/28/2012 8:21:00 PM More reviews by RedFishTwoFish

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Other

I've had really good luck with BB creams on my sensitive, oily, dehydrated, combination, acne-prone skin, but this BB cream made me break out by nightfall!

It left my skin a greasy, shiny, oily mess and had a texture that never quite dried or absorbed into the skin. I wanted to like it because my skin likes BB creams so much, but definitely a pass. I would recommend the regular Missha Perfect BB (my daily BB) or a Skin79 or Holika Holika BB over this one.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/22/2012 1:17:00 AM More reviews by hellbreaker

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This really is one of the best BB creams I've tried (the other being MISSHA Perfect Cover). I am on my second tube of Signature Real, this time using no. 13 instead of no. 21, and it is a really amazing product. It is less viscous than Perfect Cover, and much less heavy. For some Signature Real does not provide as much coverage, but I find that it covers my mild rosacea and under-eye darkness very well without needing to use concealer. For me, coverage is comparable to Perfect Cover.

If you use sunscreen in addition to a BB cream as I do, I think this is a much better option than some of the other heavier BB creams. I apply this on top of my vitamin C serum and Shiseido waterproof sunscreen, set with some powder, and it lasts the whole day with no retouching.

Color selection is wonderful. I have been using no. 21 when I have a bit of a tan, no. 13 when I am especially pale, and a blend of the two when necessary.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/16/2012 11:06:00 PM More reviews by sayshal

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

So I had been using the skin79 orange label for quite some time and though it evened out my skin beautifully it was about 2 shades too pale for me. So in my quest for the perfect BB cream that did not involve piling on the bronzer I bought this in #21 and #23. I am a NC20 and directly out of the tube the #21 looked like it would be a better match, however once the BB cream had time to oxidize and be on my face, #23 turned out to be an exact match for my summer skin-tone. Haven't had the product long enough to see if it breaks me out, but I will update the review at that point. So far though I am loving this product.

-EDIT-
Unfortunately, as time has progressed I have through the process of elimination determined this product was breaking me out. When the additional breakouts were on my chin I assumed my body was just being extra special, but when they appeared on my forehead, I started rotating products in and out. This turned out to be the culprit. I still may give it a second come summer because I adored the glow it left on my skin... =(

rated 5 of 5 on 9/26/2012 4:08:00 PM More reviews by PMKarabel

I have very pale, acne scarred skin and I'm used to caking on the blemish cream, moisturizer, primer, foundation and concealer. I ONLY USE THIS CREAM NOW! It's amazing. I haven't noticed the grey tone that people have been talking about. The great thing about it is that you can layer it over parts that need more coverage and it still looks fresh. I do wear powder on top but I always wear powder.
I got it on ebay for about 11 bucks and it came with some free samples. I am ecstatic, my boyfriend even noticed how much better my skin looks. 5 lippies!

An update a few weeks later: my skin looks EVEN better. I cannot even describe the difference. When I take my makeup off I just smile thinking of how great I look makeup free. Don't spend your money on American BB creams, based on experience they have crap in them that makes you break out. The real deal Asian stuff is not expensive and you will be happy.

6 out of 8 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 9/23/2012 5:13:00 PM More reviews by pdu2503

Good product but grayer than my current favorite.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/5/2012 9:03:00 PM More reviews by nomnomcat

After all the hype about BB creams, I went and ordered samples of colors #21 and #23. Figuring I was most likely the darker of the two shades, I tried on #23 first. For me, it had too much of that dreaded pink-grey tone and was overall too light for my skin. My face is pinker and ligher than my neck and chest, so I like foundations on the warmer side to balance my face out. Unfortunately this wasn't it. I'm not sure what my MAC foundation color is (never been color matched), but I'm an Olive Medium in Everyday Minerals if that helps anyone.

However, I'm not completely writing this off, because it could work for me during the winter--I tested a bit on an un-tanned part of me and it seemed to blend in a lot bette. I also found the coverage to be better than expected. I have some acne scars and ruddiness in my cheeks, and this did a good job of evening out the cheeks and covering the scars (though a bit of concealer is still needed). The oil control is decent after finishing with powder, which is super important for me because I can get very oily.

It's not heavy at all and sank right into my skin, though I would recommend moisturizing first if you have dry spots. It emphasized some dry spots when I looked up close to a mirror, but that was reaalllly close and I doubt it's that visible from a few feet away.