October 25, 2014 | 1683 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Vaseline - Creamy Formula

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 4/12/2005 2:21:00 PM More reviews by choulace

Age: Unknown Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Holy Grail....and Holy Cow...Vaseline Creamy (Deep Moisture w/E) got rid of my "old-lady-chicken-neck" within two days of morning and night application!! I'm never going to stop using Vaseline after seeing these results. I tried everything from low end to high (Pffft to the claims of mystery "Broth"!!)and the only change I truly noticed was in my checkbook. THEN...I used Vaseline Creamy in a fit of desperation...and NO MORE old lady neck! I'm truly (and pleasantly) amazed and awed. My mother has used *only* Vaseline on her face/neck for years...and I have more lines and wrinkles than she does! Sometimes...your mother really *does* know best; this product is so cheap and delivers the results that I thought would come with paying high-end prices for high-end products. When I use Vaseline Creamy at night -- under my eyes, I find that my eyes aren't puffy in the morning -- another bonus as eye creams tend to make my eyes poof up. I'm turning into a Vaseline fanatic!

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 3/22/2005 4:59:00 PM More reviews by bbarrelle

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Holy Grail Alert! I've been searching for something that won't break me out I can use on my VERY dry face. I bought the creamy version of Vaseline (w/Vit E...in the petroleum section) and LOVE it. Use it nite and day and it keeps the flakies away.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/29/2005 10:54:00 PM More reviews by chanel_chica

In the winter, my facial skin gets more dry and scaly even if i use my regular moisturizer. So one day when i was browsing around in a drugstore, i saw this and decided to buy it for about 3 dollars CDN. I am so glad i bought it! it makes my facial skin baby smooth with no irritation or break outs! Definetly would repurchase this!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/22/2005 7:10:00 PM More reviews by missymisst

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I LOVE Creamy Vaseline! Best thing to slather on dry hands or feet and wrap up in plastic overnight. Paula Begoun just sent out a great idea for dry hands/feet--BHA lotion, then olive oil, then Vaseline, then plastic wrap, then socks/gloves. Check it out, Sid! continued >>

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/23/2004 12:53:00 AM More reviews by Cygentte3

I love this product!
I use it on any part of my body that gets very dry (my legs post-shaving, elbows, feet, etc) and it heals them immediately. It's rich, creamy, not greasy, and doesn't have very much of a scent at all.
And, of course, to top it all off, it's one of the least expensive products you'll find out there, a nice jar for between $3 and $4. I'm sure I'll be using this for the rest of my life.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/13/2004 8:00:00 PM More reviews by arianrhodseer

I use it to moisturize my legs (especially after shaving, which combined with this makes them so soft), hands, elbows, feet, and lips. For use on my lips I combine it with some Lubriderm UV Protection (for SPF), regular Vaseline, and a chunk of Burt's Bees. This makes my lips very shiny and protects and moisturizes them all day. Sometimes during the winter, when my skin is really dry, I use it on my face. Then in the morning when I wake up it's incredibly soft.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/28/2004 7:08:00 PM More reviews by JessikaBeetle

I've sampled and tested many hand creams, including Glysommed, Sally Hansen, St. Ives, Oscar de la Renta, Cetaphil, Udderly Smooth, and Vaseline Healthy Hands.
I can stop sampling, becuase aseline Creamy Formula is the best I've ever tried. It's thick texture takes a few minutes to absorb, but it leaves my hands extremely soft all day.
It lasts through hand washing. I don't need to reapply for several hours, as it continues to moisturise all day.
A 100 mL tube was about 2.50 at Shoppers Drug Mart, and a larger tub is about a dollar more. This will be great for winter, when my hands and lips dry out the mostThe smell is neutral and very faint.
I also like using it on my lips, and I find it's more hydrating and fast-absorbing than the original Vaseline. continued >>

rated 5 of 5 on 7/28/2004 11:31:00 AM More reviews by eabduke

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I originally bought a small tube of this just because it was on sale at Target. Well, since then, I have used nothing else on my legs and feet. I've turned several friends onto it as well. Definitely one of the best moisturizers I've ever tried.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/14/2004 3:01:00 PM More reviews by laureg

A great all purpose rich cream that works wonders for so many things. great for hands, feet, dry skin areas. causes no irritation, and the tub lasts forever. you can't beat the price, either. a definite staple!

rated 2 of 5 on 5/14/2004 1:57:00 PM More reviews by emit

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Hmm. I'm a little surprised by all of the glowing reviews for this... I bought a tube of this to keep at work, since my hands get so dry there. Frankly, I was rather disappointed by the product. It didn't absorb well, and it left a sandy residue on my hands along with a greasy feeling. In fact, I was so displeased with it that I went out and bought a travel-sized tube of Queen Helene's Cocoa Butter to try instead.