Vaseline Creamy Formula

4.7

Price: $

Price: $

White Petrolatum USP 30%, Water, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Stearic Acid, Glycerin, Glycol Stearate, Sodium Hydroxypropyl Starch Phosphate, PEG-100 Stearate, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetyl Alcohol, Tocopheryl Acetate Vitamin E Acetate, Acrylates/C 10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Potassium Hydroxide, Ethylene Brassylate, DMDM Hydantoin, Disodium EDTA, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Titanium Dioxide

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

The regular vaseline was always never apealing to me.I found the cream is alot more useful for Intense dry areas of the skin.For creamy Mica color's in cosmetics This is wonderful.Great all around favorite from vaseline.

on 4/12/2005 2:21:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Holy Grail....and Holy Cow...Vaseline Creamy (Deep Moisture w/E) got rid of my "old-lady-chicken-neck" within two days of morning and night application!! I'm never going to stop using Vaseline after seeing these results. I tried everything from low end to high (Pffft to the claims of mystery "Broth"!!)and the only change I truly noticed was in my checkbook. THEN...I used Vaseline Creamy in a fit of desperation...and NO MORE old lady neck! I'm truly (and pleasantly) amazed and awed. My mother has used *only* Vaseline on her face/neck for years...and I have more lines and wrinkles than she does! Sometimes...your mother really *does* know best; this product is so cheap and delivers the results that I thought would come with paying high-end prices for high-end products. When I use Vaseline Creamy at night -- under my eyes, I find that my eyes aren't puffy in the morning -- another bonus as eye creams tend to make my eyes poof up. I'm turning into a Vaseline fanatic!

on 3/22/2005 4:59:00 PM

Holy Grail Alert! I've been searching for something that won't break me out I can use on my VERY dry face. I bought the creamy version of Vaseline (w/Vit E...in the petroleum section) and LOVE it. Use it nite and day and it keeps the flakies away.

on 1/29/2005 10:54:00 PM

In the winter, my facial skin gets more dry and scaly even if i use my regular moisturizer. So one day when i was browsing around in a drugstore, i saw this and decided to buy it for about 3 dollars CDN. I am so glad i bought it! it makes my facial skin baby smooth with no irritation or break outs! Definetly would repurchase this!

on 1/22/2005 7:10:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I LOVE Creamy Vaseline! Best thing to slather on dry hands or feet and wrap up in plastic overnight. Paula Begoun just sent out a great idea for dry hands/feet--BHA lotion, then olive oil, then Vaseline, then plastic wrap, then socks/gloves. Check it out, Sid! continued >>

on 10/23/2004 12:53:00 AM

I love this product!
I use it on any part of my body that gets very dry (my legs post-shaving, elbows, feet, etc) and it heals them immediately. It's rich, creamy, not greasy, and doesn't have very much of a scent at all.
And, of course, to top it all off, it's one of the least expensive products you'll find out there, a nice jar for between $3 and $4. I'm sure I'll be using this for the rest of my life.

on 10/13/2004 8:00:00 PM

I use it to moisturize my legs (especially after shaving, which combined with this makes them so soft), hands, elbows, feet, and lips. For use on my lips I combine it with some Lubriderm UV Protection (for SPF), regular Vaseline, and a chunk of Burt's Bees. This makes my lips very shiny and protects and moisturizes them all day. Sometimes during the winter, when my skin is really dry, I use it on my face. Then in the morning when I wake up it's incredibly soft.

I've sampled and tested many hand creams, including Glysommed, Sally Hansen, St. Ives, Oscar de la Renta, Cetaphil, Udderly Smooth, and Vaseline Healthy Hands.
I can stop sampling, becuase aseline Creamy Formula is the best I've ever tried. It's thick texture takes a few minutes to absorb, but it leaves my hands extremely soft all day.
It lasts through hand washing. I don't need to reapply for several hours, as it continues to moisturise all day.
A 100 mL tube was about 2.50 at Shoppers Drug Mart, and a larger tub is about a dollar more. This will be great for winter, when my hands and lips dry out the mostThe smell is neutral and very faint.
I also like using it on my lips, and I find it's more hydrating and fast-absorbing than the original Vaseline. continued >>

on 7/28/2004 11:31:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I originally bought a small tube of this just because it was on sale at Target. Well, since then, I have used nothing else on my legs and feet. I've turned several friends onto it as well. Definitely one of the best moisturizers I've ever tried.

on 5/14/2004 3:01:00 PM

A great all purpose rich cream that works wonders for so many things. great for hands, feet, dry skin areas. causes no irritation, and the tub lasts forever. you can't beat the price, either. a definite staple!

Top Rated Vaseline Products