Wet 'n' Wild Color Icon Blusher - Heather Silk

4.4

Price: $

Price: $

Talc, Nylon-12, Boron Nitride, Zinc Stearate, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Mineral Oil/Huile Minerale, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Isostearyl Palmitate, Kaolin, Silica, Lauroyl Lysine, Phenoxyethanol, Lanolin Alcohol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Isobutylparaben. May Contain: Mica, Iron Oxides/CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499, Titanium Dioxide/CI 77891, Red 7 Lake/CI 15850, Manganese Violet/CI 77742, Bismuth Oxychloride/CI 77163, Ultramarines/CI 77007, Red 28 Lake/CI 45410, Orange 5 Lake/CI 45370, Carmine/CI 75470, Red 6 Lake/CI 15850.

on 1/1/2012 8:31:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

This blush is so pigmented and gorgous. I think people leaving bad reviews are just being snobby about it. Honestly, it has the same if not more pigment as a MAC blush, it jus has cheap packaging and u have to use a light hand or it can be too much. But what do u expect for the cheap price you pay?
This is one of the only drugstore blushes that show up on my tan NC40 skin without having to build it up. It really is worth the try :)

on 10/23/2011 5:49:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Coarse

Being really fair skinned, I have trouble finding a good blush. If I go too light, it does not show up. If I go too dark, I look like a clown. Also, I have tried the small rectangle blushes from Cover girl. I don't feel like they show up on my skin (the light colors) and I too afraid to go any darker. However, I love this blush. I don't like to pay a lot of $$ for makeup, so this is the best stuff I have ever used. The palette is big so it is easy to control how much you put on the brush. I usually use a angled brush to put it on, then use a fan brush to sweep off any excess. The color is visible but does not over power my face. Being on a really tight budget, and just really getting into makeup, this is really great for beginners or even experts. Will be repurchasing!!

on 9/11/2011 11:58:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

This is one of my fav DS blushes, actually I like *very few* DS blushes. This is a very pretty rosey pink matte blush.It gives a wonderful healthy, natural glow to ur complexion and is highly pigmented, so u only need a tiny bit. I'm NC35 & this suits me well. My mom is quite fair (NC10/15 ) & it also looks great on her. Yes, the packaging is cheap & ugly, WnW has to cut their costs somewhere so they can bring us good quality DS products for so cheap. I think this cost me $1.99. Well, these WnW powder products can break easily, as they are soft powders. Many reviewers have noted this. However, I DO tote mine around with me as well. I keep it in my make up compartment of my purse, which is a little zippered pouch, and it hasn't broken yet. I've had it for months. I LOVE how soft, blendable, and pigmented WnW blushes are. Worth the 2 bucks. And if mine broke, I'd just go buy a new one and spend 2 more whole dollars lol. I rarely give 5 stars unless something is completely amazing, but it's def good, especially for a DS blush.

on 9/11/2011 11:15:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I purchased this and used it 3 times. I put it in my makeup bag and walked to the car, in that time it broke. It was cheap and this shows why. I'd much rather spend the money for it to last forever.

on 8/23/2011 11:32:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

I wanted to try this based on all the good reviews it received but this is not the color for me. On my NC30-35 skin it looks like I have a sunburn-I think it would work for me if it was less red and more pink. The price is great, and it is very pigmented, but the color just doesn't work for me.

on 8/17/2011 1:46:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

GORGEOUS blush!

Wet n Wild is a fab brand with low, low prices, but high, high quality. This blush gives you a "just came in from the cold" flush. This blush will last you forever since you only need to slighly tap your brush to pick up the color. I doubt that you could use this up in a year even if you used it every day.

The packaging is ugly and cheap, but the product is fab. I can deal with cheap and ugly packaging since I am the only person who sees it anyway.

Wet n Wild is fast becoming my fave drugstore brand.

on 8/16/2011 10:22:00 PM

The color of this blush is very nice and can be worn with multiple makeup looks because it's very natural both in color and finish. One note; you must wear powder under this blush or it won't glide on well or last as long. I'm very happy with the silkiness of the powder, the color payoff and how long it lasts I just wish I could find more shades at my local Walgreens - they always seem to be sold out!

on 7/15/2011 6:56:00 AM

I like bright colors on my cheeks since i leave my lips understated. I want some color so i usually use bright blush, and this wet'n'wild product is perfect. It is matte which i also like since i am oily. Staying power is very good too, I can identify color on my cheeks at the end of my day. Super! But be carefull it is very bright, i even use powder brush in order not to make my blush overdone. Use a light touch!

on 7/13/2011 4:24:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

I wasn't really in the market for another blush, but I came across this one the other day and decided to pick it up. I'm so glad I did, as it's quickly become one of my very favorites! I absolutely love the color on me. (I'm very fair, kind of pinky-neutral) It's a lovely rosey pink. The formula is lovely, very soft and almost buttery, like the color icon shadows. You don't need to use much and it blends very nicely, leaving a very natural but pretty glow. I love it and would definitely buy again, if I ever used it up. You get a big amount for a great price! Very much worth it!

on 5/28/2011 4:56:00 PM

This HG material. By far, one of the best blushes out there. W'n'W, you've come a looong way!! It is a beautiful pink kind of mauvey color. You dont need alot bcs like all the color icon line, a little goes a long way. Great color payoff, lasts all day. Packaging and brush are ehh but who cares. This baby really delivers. I use mine with my beautblender and the results are spectacular. Def recommended and def buy again.