April 21, 2014 | 968 users online

Blush - Wet 'n' Wild - Color Icon Heather Silk

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 4/6/2011 3:24:00 PM More reviews by blubandit85

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Dark, Cool Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

Hands down best matte blush! Nc 45 here and it shows up perfectly on my cheeks. It gives me a nice downplayed pink glow. Its soft and light. I love it and you don't need a lot either!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/26/2011 3:17:00 PM More reviews by kaylynicole1221

These blushes are great! There are super pigmented, so you only need a little bit! They last a LONG time. The only con is that they take a while to blend them out. It might just be the one I have or the color. I have the color Mellow Wine. I want to try Heather Silk, but they didn't have it at the time.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/16/2011 6:25:00 PM More reviews by greeneyedape

This is so beautiful! And so pigmented! :) The texture is nice and soft and it blends like a dream. On my fair NC15-20 skin, it gives me a flushed in from the cold look. I love it! Since I bought it about a week ago, I've used it every day. There's a huge amount of product in the pan and since it's so pigmented you only need to tap your brush once or twice, so it'll last forever :) Oh, it's also matte, which is great. I'd been using Wet 'n' Wild's Pearlescent Pink and while I love the color, the shimmer can be a bit much at times. This is perfect!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/10/2011 12:13:00 AM More reviews by BlackDahlia

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

This blush is super, super pigmented! I was actually really shocked the first time I used. I'm super super pale, so the color can almost be too much for me lol. So when I use this blush its just one tiny tap of my brush, and I'm good. For the price this is great, and I think this would look beautiful on medium - darker skin tones. [:

rated 5 of 5 on 3/5/2011 5:25:00 AM More reviews by shoeandpursegal

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my go too blush...love the color and price is so affordable!! Will purchase again!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/5/2011 3:33:00 AM More reviews by mzlovely

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I love this product. It's affordable, saves money, and gives me what I need.
Like others have said it's VERY pigmented so that means it takes only one tap of your blush brush to give you some color in the cheeks. Which means it will last a long time. I think it's been maybe almost 3 months and I haven't ran out yet=)

I find it hilarious when I see other "high quality brands" trying to sell blush for like 10 bucks! It's a joke! Blush is blush! Good brand or not, blush is blush, seriously people. Shame on you, if you seriously think otherwise. It's like saying some purified water is better than others... Come on, let's all hop on the reality train! Chuuu! Chuu!

10 out of 16 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 3/4/2011 6:28:00 PM More reviews by lmaha87

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

Like others said, very pigmented so you have to apply sparingly. If you can get the hang of that though, this is an awesome blush for the value.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/3/2011 9:07:00 PM More reviews by emigyaru

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I brought all of WnW blushes when Walgreens had a 50% sale. I'm so glad I did! The pigmentation of this blush is crazy and its matte. I have fair asian skin, and even a tap of this product with my brushes would be too much for me. I've switched to applying it with a wet sponge and dabbing the excess of the back of my hand, and the color looks amazing now. I would definitely recommend this to everyone!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/1/2011 8:56:00 AM More reviews by OMGITSSHEA

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Neutral Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I'm a brown girl (MAC NC45), and this blush looks so good on me! It is very pigmented so you want to use a light hand when applying this. I usually apply a bronzer first, then apply this blush over it. It gives a very nice pinky-bronzy glow! Surprisingly it last all day! Very great product for a little price!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/13/2011 1:38:00 AM More reviews by MascaraJunkiee

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Cool Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I love Wet n Wild blushes! This is a nice MATTE blush with rich pigmentation and a smooth texture. It's a pretty pink shade, that can look a bit clownish if packed on. I'm an NC42 and it looks gorgeous on my skin! Darker skinned ladies pick this up! I definitely recommend this! (: