November 27, 2014 | 967 users online

Lip Treatments - eos - Lip Balm Sphere - Lemon Drop SPF 15

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/25/2012 2:33:00 PM More reviews by kikidoll27

This is the best lipbalm ever. I say this because lemon is my favorite scent ever, and the packaging of these is so adorable! This lipbalm is smooth, mouisturizing, non-greasy and non-heavy. I could go on and on, but there's nothing more to say other than it's perfect for me. I apply it in the mornings for a pick me up since I get up early for school. The scent stays on after it sinks into my lips. I feel like I need to reapply every few hours, not because my lips are dry, but because I adore the scent. I would definitely repurchase this product.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/10/2012 3:54:00 AM More reviews by SabineRaun

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This lipbalm has a really nice sweet citrusy smell and the spf is really nice as well. Another thing I quite like is that this does not make your lips look shiny, so great if you dont want any focus on your lips.
But this lipbalm is way too waxy for my taste, this means that it's great at sealing the moisture that's already in your lips, but it doesnt really add any moisture.
It might be fine if you live in a warm climate and dont tend to get dry lips, but it doesnt protect my lips from cold danish weather at all.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/4/2012 11:31:00 AM More reviews by marileab

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I am generally a fan of lemon scented products, and I love the look of the packaging, so I was really excited to try this lip balm. Things I like about this lip balm: the packaging makes it easy to find in my purse or bag; it has SPF; the lemon scent is really nice. Things I am not crazy about: it's waxy, and I don't feel like it moisturizes my lips at all.

Overall, I don't think I'd repurchase this because I need something more moisturizing. I am glad I tried it, though!

rated 3 of 5 on 11/25/2012 9:32:00 PM More reviews by OHNOSOPHiE

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

There was all this hype about eos. Everyone I knew had one, even my 5 yr old nephew so I finally got one on drugstore.com, it was on sale for $2. I have the lemon drop one. LOVE the smell; very fresh and citrusy. I also really love the packaging, the fact that it's a twist off. It clicks when you twist it fully so you know that it's locked and wont fall off. Also the chapstick itself is hard wax, leaving your lips coated with a waxy feeling. Not sure it really moisturizes. It's also matte, so perfect for guys who do not want that girly sheen.

Probably will not purchase again since it doesn't do anything for my lips. Cute shape/concept and smells great, that's about it

rated 4 of 5 on 11/19/2012 11:54:00 PM More reviews by lilshygrl25

I really like this product. It smells good. It goes on smooth and seems to stay on my lips longer than other lip balms that I have tried. I like that it has spf which is a bonus. I would buy this product again.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/19/2012 11:22:00 AM More reviews by missbeautyqueen

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

Pros:
- Moisturizes lips
- Smells really good
- Creamy formula
- Good packaging
- Doesnt make lips sticky
- Cheap
- Has SPF
- No parabens
Cons:
- Not as smooth of application
- Bulky packaging
- Somewhat hard to find
Overall:
I am in love with this lip balm. It moisturizes my lips and it smells soooooo good. I like that it has SPF in it. It also doesnt have parabens which I like because I dont like products with parabens. I usually dont like to put on lip balm because they make my lips feel sticky but this one didnt make my lips feel tacky or sticky. One downside is it wasnt as smooth of an application as I would like. I felt like I had to apply a ton of
lip balm because it felt like nothing was going on my lips. Once it warms up a bit the
application is much more creamy. It also is a but bulky for my liking. Its awkward to
put in a pants pocket or a pencil case to carry around with you. I wish it was in a stick packaging instead but I can live with the sphere. It was also somewhat hard for me to
find. I had looked in my local target and kmart but I hadnt been able to find this exact
balm. I found a couple of the other EOS balms but I hadnt seen the lemon. I
eventually found it at one of my local CVS. I wish it was at target or kmart though because I dont go to CVS a lot. Other than that though this is an amazing product
and I highly recommend it. I cant wait to try out the other eos balms.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/8/2012 12:56:00 AM More reviews by Perlino

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I brought this and the summer fruits one, and had them imported. I was really excited, and think that the shape/texture of the container is awesome. I'm okay with the lip balm, I personally think Apicare lip balm is a lot better, but that's not available everywhere.

Downside: I love lemons, but seriously, this smells like dishwashing liquid. Like really, really, really strongly. It makes me a little queasy and I don't enjoy applying it. I will use it as it is SPF, but the summer fruits is a much nicer flavour.

It hurts my lips when I use it. My lips are not damaged or chapped, but when I apply it my lips go tingly and then ache.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/22/2012 12:44:00 PM More reviews by shoppinggirl101

This is a winner for my lip balm collection! I love how it has spf in it. It also moisturizes my lips better than the other ones. It leaves a shiny look on my lips, another thing the others don't do. The scent smells like lemon tarts to me. Which smells super yummy. It's a super great balm, and will be repurchasing. I'm in the sun alot, so this is a good to-go lip balm. This is a "I will use forever kind of lip balm! Keep up the good work eos!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/14/2012 11:29:00 AM More reviews by Hullah

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

Unlike other lip balms this one has become a product that I use daily. The packaging does a great job, and it's easy to find in your a bag because of the characteristic shape! The balm itself is fine, not brilliant but it does the job. The only thing is though, that these are super expensive in Europe. I want repurchase it unless I'm in the states. The scent isn't that noticeable.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/19/2012 11:30:00 PM More reviews by Mackye78

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Not a fan of lemon smell but this products works if you don't use it too much (eg, a couple of times everyday). It's moisturizing enough and works better if you put it on before bedtime. Those dry morning lips are simply gone! And it's always cheaper at Walmart.