July 26, 2014 | 1767 users online

Lip Treatments - eos - Lip Balm Sphere - Lemon Drop SPF 15

rated 4 of 5 on 11/19/2012 11:54:00 PM More reviews by lilshygrl25

I really like this product. It smells good. It goes on smooth and seems to stay on my lips longer than other lip balms that I have tried. I like that it has spf which is a bonus. I would buy this product again.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/19/2012 11:22:00 AM More reviews by missbeautyqueen

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

Pros:
- Moisturizes lips
- Smells really good
- Creamy formula
- Good packaging
- Doesnt make lips sticky
- Cheap
- Has SPF
- No parabens
Cons:
- Not as smooth of application
- Bulky packaging
- Somewhat hard to find
Overall:
I am in love with this lip balm. It moisturizes my lips and it smells soooooo good. I like that it has SPF in it. It also doesnt have parabens which I like because I dont like products with parabens. I usually dont like to put on lip balm because they make my lips feel sticky but this one didnt make my lips feel tacky or sticky. One downside is it wasnt as smooth of an application as I would like. I felt like I had to apply a ton of
lip balm because it felt like nothing was going on my lips. Once it warms up a bit the
application is much more creamy. It also is a but bulky for my liking. Its awkward to
put in a pants pocket or a pencil case to carry around with you. I wish it was in a stick packaging instead but I can live with the sphere. It was also somewhat hard for me to
find. I had looked in my local target and kmart but I hadnt been able to find this exact
balm. I found a couple of the other EOS balms but I hadnt seen the lemon. I
eventually found it at one of my local CVS. I wish it was at target or kmart though because I dont go to CVS a lot. Other than that though this is an amazing product
and I highly recommend it. I cant wait to try out the other eos balms.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/8/2012 12:56:00 AM More reviews by Perlino

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I brought this and the summer fruits one, and had them imported. I was really excited, and think that the shape/texture of the container is awesome. I'm okay with the lip balm, I personally think Apicare lip balm is a lot better, but that's not available everywhere.

Downside: I love lemons, but seriously, this smells like dishwashing liquid. Like really, really, really strongly. It makes me a little queasy and I don't enjoy applying it. I will use it as it is SPF, but the summer fruits is a much nicer flavour.

It hurts my lips when I use it. My lips are not damaged or chapped, but when I apply it my lips go tingly and then ache.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/22/2012 12:44:00 PM More reviews by shoppinggirl101

This is a winner for my lip balm collection! I love how it has spf in it. It also moisturizes my lips better than the other ones. It leaves a shiny look on my lips, another thing the others don't do. The scent smells like lemon tarts to me. Which smells super yummy. It's a super great balm, and will be repurchasing. I'm in the sun alot, so this is a good to-go lip balm. This is a "I will use forever kind of lip balm! Keep up the good work eos!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/14/2012 11:29:00 AM More reviews by Hullah

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

Unlike other lip balms this one has become a product that I use daily. The packaging does a great job, and it's easy to find in your a bag because of the characteristic shape! The balm itself is fine, not brilliant but it does the job. The only thing is though, that these are super expensive in Europe. I want repurchase it unless I'm in the states. The scent isn't that noticeable.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/19/2012 11:30:00 PM More reviews by Mackye78

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Not a fan of lemon smell but this products works if you don't use it too much (eg, a couple of times everyday). It's moisturizing enough and works better if you put it on before bedtime. Those dry morning lips are simply gone! And it's always cheaper at Walmart.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/19/2012 5:13:00 PM More reviews by cinnamorollovable

I bought 4 of these in lemon, honeydew, strawberry, and passionfruit because I heard they were so great, and they looked so irresistibly cute! But I have to admit, I don't expect to purchase them again. Now that the novelty has worn off, I feel like they are too waxy to really moisturize my lips that well, the balm mostly sits on top of my lips, and some of the scents are sort of cloyingly sweet. I don't know that I actually like the packaging either, because they are lint magnets!

rated 1 of 5 on 8/17/2012 1:52:00 AM More reviews by carebear93

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

my lips are never really too dry ... but I'm always interested in keeping them soft and smooth looking ... as much as I love the packaging ... it has the worst waxy build up ever >,< I won't be wasting my money on this product again

rated 2 of 5 on 7/31/2012 8:06:00 PM More reviews by white05mustang

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

These balms smell really good but after a few uses the packaging makes it really unsanitary. A buildup occurs around the ring/rim where it closes. You have to constantly wipe it to keep it clean and if you don't it smells. YUCK! Also, if you keep it in your purse or pocket, lint can get under the rim of the balm. I have NEVER had this problem with other lip balms. I wonder if the shape/packaging has something to do with it. I will not repurchase these balms!

rated 3 of 5 on 7/19/2012 3:03:00 AM More reviews by bANGbANG8636

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This was the first EOS lip balm that I bought, and possibly the last. My lips tend to dry out very quickly, and need to be moisturized constantly. This lip balm moisturizes, but not very well. It has somewhat of a waxy type of feeling when applied to the lips. The packaging is cute, but sometimes it can be a little bulky.