eos Lip Balm Sphere - Lemon Drop SPF 15

3.5

Active ingredients: Homosalate 8.0%, Avobenzone 3.0%, Octocrylene 2.75%. Inactive ingredients: Beeswax/Cera Alba (Cire D’abeille), Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Natural Flavor (Aroma), Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Stevia Rebaudiana Leaf/Stem Extract, Tocopherol, Limonene*, Linalool*. *Component of Natural Flavor.

on 1/14/2013 11:32:00 PM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

This was an okay lip balm. I love the Sweet Mint flavor, and I thought I'd give Lemon Drop a chance. While it is a pretty good lip balm, I find it's not as moisturizing as the others and that it seemingly dries out if you don't use it enough. Smells and tastes good though, but I don't think I'll repurchase.

on 1/13/2013 11:19:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

None of these lip balms work for me. They make my lips extremely chapped and dry. This one just turned out to be the worst one. It doesn't go on smoothly and it takes awhile to at least get a full coating over your lips. As much I'm trying to make the switch to natural and organic products, this doesn't do anything for my lips.

on 1/6/2013 5:28:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I have never been very picky with my lip balms, and every night I use a thick lip balm before I go to bed. With this said, I loved this lip balm! The smell was amazing, the packing was super cute, and it did a great job for the purpose I needed it to serve, which was to keep my lips moisturizers during the day before I applied my thicker balm at night.
Not only did I love the product, but it last me a good 4 months! Which is a long time for the amount of times a day I applied this product.

on 1/6/2013 5:21:00 PM

I'm not gonna lie- for a while, I was obsessed with this product. I thought it was the cutest thing, and the sweet lemon smell was appealing! But after a few months, I want nothing to do with it. The product was never an extremely good lip moisturizer, but soon, it made my lips crack, and look really gross and disgusting- like I had just woken up! >.< The smell was too sweet & strong, and got on my nerves. The shape is pretty cute (although it's large, circular and bulky, so you can't just put it in your pants pocket and go without having a weird shape and a uncomfortable time sitting down) but the product itself sucks now, and I don't like this particular one at all- the only other one I have is Summer Fruit, which oddly enough, is pretty good at smoothing my lips, and the smell isn't THAT bad.

on 1/4/2013 10:49:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

This product was absolutley HORRIBLE! it left my lips dry, peeling and just plain unattractive. I admit the packaging is amazing but this particular lip balm flavor isn't very good. I reccdomend some other one not this one. Will not buy ever again.

This lip balm quite surprised me! I was expecting terrible things because of the Medicated Tangerine lip balm but this one was miles better! I love the packaging and I just love lemon scents, so this did win me over. When I applied this on the lips, They felt a little moisturized but still quite dry for me. I would repurchase this because of the scent and the quite moisturized feeling, but I don't think this is an essential for me. Overall a nice product.

on 12/27/2012 12:58:00 PM

I wanted to love this product more than I did but it just didn't work very well for me. I initially picked it up because I'm a sucker for packaging and I wanted something with SPF for my lips. I do enjoy the lemony scent a lot, and I don't find it overpowering. I felt the balm glides on very easily and doesn't end up making a slippery mess of my lips. But, for me I found I needed to reapply every hour or so. I wouldn't mind reapplying often if I felt it actually made a difference, but for me it seemed that once this stuff wore off my lips were as dry as before. I found that once I got my lips moisturized properly with a different lip balm, this stuff was better to use afterward for SPF protection until my lips dried out again. So, this stuff would probably be great for someone who doesn't have super dry lips like me and just wants a little moisture and SPF. They're not too expensive in stores like Walmart or Target, CVS (where I bought mine) charged a lot, though. A word of warning, keep this stuff in a cool place if you live in an area that gets really hot in the summer like me. I left this stuff on my desk and I think the heat melted it a bit because when I unscrewed the cap the whole top half of the balm sphere broke off and got stuck inside the lid. :(
Overall, it's a nice lip balm with a pleasant scent and fun packaging (though not everyone will like the spherical design). Good if you want light moisture and SPF. If you're needing a lot of moisture for your lips, I'd go for something else or at least use a balm with more moisturizing power underneath this one. Keep your balm in a cool place in the summer!

on 12/25/2012 2:33:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

This is the best lipbalm ever. I say this because lemon is my favorite scent ever, and the packaging of these is so adorable! This lipbalm is smooth, mouisturizing, non-greasy and non-heavy. I could go on and on, but there's nothing more to say other than it's perfect for me. I apply it in the mornings for a pick me up since I get up early for school. The scent stays on after it sinks into my lips. I feel like I need to reapply every few hours, not because my lips are dry, but because I adore the scent. I would definitely repurchase this product.

on 12/10/2012 3:54:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

This lipbalm has a really nice sweet citrusy smell and the spf is really nice as well. Another thing I quite like is that this does not make your lips look shiny, so great if you dont want any focus on your lips.
But this lipbalm is way too waxy for my taste, this means that it's great at sealing the moisture that's already in your lips, but it doesnt really add any moisture.
It might be fine if you live in a warm climate and dont tend to get dry lips, but it doesnt protect my lips from cold danish weather at all.

on 12/4/2012 11:31:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I am generally a fan of lemon scented products, and I love the look of the packaging, so I was really excited to try this lip balm. Things I like about this lip balm: the packaging makes it easy to find in my purse or bag; it has SPF; the lemon scent is really nice. Things I am not crazy about: it's waxy, and I don't feel like it moisturizes my lips at all.

Overall, I don't think I'd repurchase this because I need something more moisturizing. I am glad I tried it, though!

Popular Lip Treatments