Palladio Herbal Eyeshadow Primer

3.9

Isododecane, Talc, Cyclopentasiloxane, Disteardimonium Hectorite, VP/Eicosene Copolymer, Dimethicone, PEG-40 Stearate, Propylene Carbonate, Phenoxyethanol, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Propylparaben, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Butylparaben, Methicone, Isobutylparaben, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Ginkgo biloba Leaf Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Aloe Barbadenis Leaf Extract, Tocopherol

on 11/7/2010 3:33:00 PM

Great primer! I got mine at Sally's for only $8. There have been some comments about this not blending the shadow well. I just use a flesh colored shadow over my entire lid first and that takes care of any blending problems you may have (I use a WnW single shadow I got for .49). My shadow lasted all day, over 12 hours and there was little, if any creasing. Love it!!

on 11/3/2010 6:55:00 PM

I bought this to replace my e.l.f eye primer, it's pretty comparable, but I'd have to say it's a tad better possibly. I get a smoother surface when I apply eyeshadow. The tube is dark though, and really small. With my e.l.f, I could see what I had left. This, I can't:/ Overall, the formula is wonderful. I'd still like to try urban decay, one day, though. But for right now, this does really well!

on 10/17/2010 6:23:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I bought this yesterday for my homecoming. My eyeshadow always creases a few hours after applying, and I wanted it to last all night. The price is awesome, compared to UDPP and TFSI. The packaging is the only downfall. My makeup didn't crease all night, and lasted until I took it off in the morning. I would definitely purchase this product again.

on 10/4/2010 5:42:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

So I bought this a few weeks ago and started using it right away, it works great-my shadow lasted all day and no creasing-but it was irritating me. My eyes were burning and watering for no reason, or so I thought. I remember thinking that maybe I couldn't wear any eye make up anymore. Well a couple of days ago I decided to finish off my UDPP and no more burning watery eyes! So I guess if you have sensitive skin/eyes, don't use this, but if not it works great for the price.
EDIT 8/15/11: So I decided to try this one last time minus the lotion i used under it & viola! No watery eyes. I had a feeling that may have been what was making my eyes tear up, & not the herbal primer. I say this stuff is as good as UDPP @ half the price. I will repurchase.

on 9/18/2010 12:03:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I've heard alot of people on YouTube rave about this product. Welllll, I went to sally beauty supply picked it up and tried it out the other day.. and I wasn't impressed at all. I ended up creasing through out the day so I wasn't happy at all. I didn't have poor quality eye shadow either.. I used 2 of my Lorac shadows.. So I'd say buy at your own risk.. It wasn't expensive but it didn't work for me.. maybe it will for you.

on 9/4/2010 6:18:00 PM

This is the first and only primer I have ever used. I put it on today (purchased same day) and already I can tell that the eyeshadows I used today are brighter than ever! So far extremely impressed. Have seen a few reviews on YouTube in the past and I didn't want to pay a lot of money for a primer and this is the cheapest I heard of and it had a great review so I made the decision!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

You know, I did like this product. It was good. No creasing, easy to apply. The packaging is poor. You lose a lot of product. I have had it for 3 months now, and it's drying up. I am not sure if I would buy it again full price. If it went on sale, I would buy it.

on 8/9/2010 10:08:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

I am finally able to use eye shadow again. I have a horrible creasing problem and by mid day I would have no eye shadow left. But with this product my eye shadow last all day. No kidding I still am in shock at how great this stuff is. If you have problems with creasing please make sure you use enough and cover the lid. The 1st couple times I used this I did not use enough and was getting discouraged. The only thing I am not crazy about is the packaging. It comes in a tube with a wond applicatior. I find it is hard to get the product out of the tube. It has a thick consistancy. That is probable why the first couple times I used it I was not in love. I feel the consistancy is what makes this product do its job, just wish more would come out on the applicator the first time. I usually have to dip the wond 2 to 3 times, but it is worth it to have great looking eye makeup all day. Also the price is not to bad.

on 8/2/2010 1:39:00 PM

Excellent, cheap alternative to Urban Decay Primer Potion. Does a great job of keeping eyeshadow on and does not crease, even after hours of wear. Keeps colors bright and fresh.

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

This primer wasn't really anything special. I picked it up after hearing EmilyNoel83 on YouTube say good things about it. It was $7-$8 at Sally's. I tried it out the next day, and although my shadows and liner lasted a good amount of time, I feel like my TFSI gives me a better color payoff. The texture is similar to TFSI; the only thing is that the packaging is TERRIBLE. People using this are going to miss out on soo much product! You definitely get what you pay for. It's without a doubt better than L'Oreal Decrease. But for those on a budget, who are looking for a decent eye base, or who are just experimenting with primers and don't want to pay $30 up front, I guess I'd recommend this.