December 20, 2014 | 1547 users online

Eye Primer - Palladio - Herbal Eyeshadow Primer

rated 5 of 5 on 11/7/2010 3:33:00 PM More reviews by heather6276

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Great primer! I got mine at Sally's for only $8. There have been some comments about this not blending the shadow well. I just use a flesh colored shadow over my entire lid first and that takes care of any blending problems you may have (I use a WnW single shadow I got for .49). My shadow lasted all day, over 12 hours and there was little, if any creasing. Love it!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/3/2010 6:55:00 PM More reviews by bisco

I bought this to replace my e.l.f eye primer, it's pretty comparable, but I'd have to say it's a tad better possibly. I get a smoother surface when I apply eyeshadow. The tube is dark though, and really small. With my e.l.f, I could see what I had left. This, I can't:/ Overall, the formula is wonderful. I'd still like to try urban decay, one day, though. But for right now, this does really well!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/17/2010 6:23:00 PM More reviews by bubblez9318

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

I bought this yesterday for my homecoming. My eyeshadow always creases a few hours after applying, and I wanted it to last all night. The price is awesome, compared to UDPP and TFSI. The packaging is the only downfall. My makeup didn't crease all night, and lasted until I took it off in the morning. I would definitely purchase this product again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/4/2010 5:42:00 PM More reviews by SaraNikkita

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

So I bought this a few weeks ago and started using it right away, it works great-my shadow lasted all day and no creasing-but it was irritating me. My eyes were burning and watering for no reason, or so I thought. I remember thinking that maybe I couldn't wear any eye make up anymore. Well a couple of days ago I decided to finish off my UDPP and no more burning watery eyes! So I guess if you have sensitive skin/eyes, don't use this, but if not it works great for the price.
EDIT 8/15/11: So I decided to try this one last time minus the lotion i used under it & viola! No watery eyes. I had a feeling that may have been what was making my eyes tear up, & not the herbal primer. I say this stuff is as good as UDPP @ half the price. I will repurchase.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/18/2010 12:03:00 AM More reviews by megan1309

I've heard alot of people on YouTube rave about this product. Welllll, I went to sally beauty supply picked it up and tried it out the other day.. and I wasn't impressed at all. I ended up creasing through out the day so I wasn't happy at all. I didn't have poor quality eye shadow either.. I used 2 of my Lorac shadows.. So I'd say buy at your own risk.. It wasn't expensive but it didn't work for me.. maybe it will for you.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/4/2010 6:18:00 PM More reviews by blainereyes

This is the first and only primer I have ever used. I put it on today (purchased same day) and already I can tell that the eyeshadows I used today are brighter than ever! So far extremely impressed. Have seen a few reviews on YouTube in the past and I didn't want to pay a lot of money for a primer and this is the cheapest I heard of and it had a great review so I made the decision!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/17/2010 5:29:00 PM More reviews by BlessedWithSeven

You know, I did like this product. It was good. No creasing, easy to apply. The packaging is poor. You lose a lot of product. I have had it for 3 months now, and it's drying up. I am not sure if I would buy it again full price. If it went on sale, I would buy it.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/9/2010 10:08:00 PM More reviews by macgirl62

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I am finally able to use eye shadow again. I have a horrible creasing problem and by mid day I would have no eye shadow left. But with this product my eye shadow last all day. No kidding I still am in shock at how great this stuff is. If you have problems with creasing please make sure you use enough and cover the lid. The 1st couple times I used this I did not use enough and was getting discouraged. The only thing I am not crazy about is the packaging. It comes in a tube with a wond applicatior. I find it is hard to get the product out of the tube. It has a thick consistancy. That is probable why the first couple times I used it I was not in love. I feel the consistancy is what makes this product do its job, just wish more would come out on the applicator the first time. I usually have to dip the wond 2 to 3 times, but it is worth it to have great looking eye makeup all day. Also the price is not to bad.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/2/2010 1:39:00 PM More reviews by utprincess

Excellent, cheap alternative to Urban Decay Primer Potion. Does a great job of keeping eyeshadow on and does not crease, even after hours of wear. Keeps colors bright and fresh.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/8/2010 11:35:00 PM More reviews by lovelyhawaiian07

This primer wasn't really anything special. I picked it up after hearing EmilyNoel83 on YouTube say good things about it. It was $7-$8 at Sally's. I tried it out the next day, and although my shadows and liner lasted a good amount of time, I feel like my TFSI gives me a better color payoff. The texture is similar to TFSI; the only thing is that the packaging is TERRIBLE. People using this are going to miss out on soo much product! You definitely get what you pay for. It's without a doubt better than L'Oreal Decrease. But for those on a budget, who are looking for a decent eye base, or who are just experimenting with primers and don't want to pay $30 up front, I guess I'd recommend this.