Palladio Herbal Eyeshadow Primer

3.9

Isododecane, Talc, Cyclopentasiloxane, Disteardimonium Hectorite, VP/Eicosene Copolymer, Dimethicone, PEG-40 Stearate, Propylene Carbonate, Phenoxyethanol, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Propylparaben, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Butylparaben, Methicone, Isobutylparaben, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Ginkgo biloba Leaf Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Aloe Barbadenis Leaf Extract, Tocopherol

I bought this product on a whim after seeing a youtube guru (emilynoel)
rave about it. I have been through tons of primers including the all to infamous udpp and too-faced shad ins, and nothing has worked for me.
I have incredibly oily lids and I have never been able to wear more then a brow highlight and one lid color before because my shadows would all crease and then blend together into one shade within minutes of applying them. The first time I tried this I was impressed. Even with the two color look by the end of the day it usually looked smudged and raggedy. I used this and it stayed fresh and new looking through my 18 hour day. Thinking maybe it was a fluke, I tried it the next day and then the next. Finally I plucked up the courage to try a 4 color look and WOOT! no creasing and no smudging or budging or blending etc. My one lil complaint is the doe foot applicator and tube packaging it comes in. I really wish this was in a squeeze tube where I know I am getting all the product out. Would def recommend this to everyone I know.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

So far so good! I used this today with my Wet and Wild shadows and they looked just as intense at 5:30PM as they did at 7AM. The big test will come tomorrow when I use this with my Maybelline Natural Smokes shadows that basically disappeared off my eyelids yesterday.

I also tried something different this morning - I almost always put foundation on my lids and then shadow. This morning I skipped the foundation on my lids and only used the primer.

Great primer! I got mine at Sally's for only $8. There have been some comments about this not blending the shadow well. I just use a flesh colored shadow over my entire lid first and that takes care of any blending problems you may have (I use a WnW single shadow I got for .49). My shadow lasted all day, over 12 hours and there was little, if any creasing. Love it!!

I bought this to replace my e.l.f eye primer, it's pretty comparable, but I'd have to say it's a tad better possibly. I get a smoother surface when I apply eyeshadow. The tube is dark though, and really small. With my e.l.f, I could see what I had left. This, I can't:/ Overall, the formula is wonderful. I'd still like to try urban decay, one day, though. But for right now, this does really well!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

So I bought this a few weeks ago and started using it right away, it works great-my shadow lasted all day and no creasing-but it was irritating me. My eyes were burning and watering for no reason, or so I thought. I remember thinking that maybe I couldn't wear any eye make up anymore. Well a couple of days ago I decided to finish off my UDPP and no more burning watery eyes! So I guess if you have sensitive skin/eyes, don't use this, but if not it works great for the price.
EDIT 8/15/11: So I decided to try this one last time minus the lotion i used under it & viola! No watery eyes. I had a feeling that may have been what was making my eyes tear up, & not the herbal primer. I say this stuff is as good as UDPP @ half the price. I will repurchase.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I've heard alot of people on YouTube rave about this product. Welllll, I went to sally beauty supply picked it up and tried it out the other day.. and I wasn't impressed at all. I ended up creasing through out the day so I wasn't happy at all. I didn't have poor quality eye shadow either.. I used 2 of my Lorac shadows.. So I'd say buy at your own risk.. It wasn't expensive but it didn't work for me.. maybe it will for you.

This is the first and only primer I have ever used. I put it on today (purchased same day) and already I can tell that the eyeshadows I used today are brighter than ever! So far extremely impressed. Have seen a few reviews on YouTube in the past and I didn't want to pay a lot of money for a primer and this is the cheapest I heard of and it had a great review so I made the decision!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

You know, I did like this product. It was good. No creasing, easy to apply. The packaging is poor. You lose a lot of product. I have had it for 3 months now, and it's drying up. I am not sure if I would buy it again full price. If it went on sale, I would buy it.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

I am finally able to use eye shadow again. I have a horrible creasing problem and by mid day I would have no eye shadow left. But with this product my eye shadow last all day. No kidding I still am in shock at how great this stuff is. If you have problems with creasing please make sure you use enough and cover the lid. The 1st couple times I used this I did not use enough and was getting discouraged. The only thing I am not crazy about is the packaging. It comes in a tube with a wond applicatior. I find it is hard to get the product out of the tube. It has a thick consistancy. That is probable why the first couple times I used it I was not in love. I feel the consistancy is what makes this product do its job, just wish more would come out on the applicator the first time. I usually have to dip the wond 2 to 3 times, but it is worth it to have great looking eye makeup all day. Also the price is not to bad.

Excellent, cheap alternative to Urban Decay Primer Potion. Does a great job of keeping eyeshadow on and does not crease, even after hours of wear. Keeps colors bright and fresh.