November 27, 2014 | 1734 users online

Eyeliner - MAC - Chromagraphic Pencil NC15/NW20

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/24/2010 1:20:00 AM More reviews by ashleypooh1014

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I cant thank MAC enough for bringing this little beauty into my life. This is a flesh colored pencil that is absolutly amazing for waterlining. It perked my eyes up and the staying power is phenomenal. I will never be without this. Its creamy and very easy to apply and i noticed a very tiny bit goes a very long way. It makes big doey eyes. I think you could you it for other things such as a spot concealer and shaping eyebrows. Also the SA told me its great for tattoo coverage. It says not for use on lips but i want it all for my waterline. HG material without a doubt.

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 4/23/2010 10:37:00 PM More reviews by mascarasmudge

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I love MAC for coming out with this pencil! My stash will never be without it!
Pros:
~ looks less harsh than white, really brightens the eye
~ staying power is UNREAL! Seriously, this lasted all day on my waterline even after a tear-filled therapy session...I couldn't believe it.
~ goes on creamy, no tugging whatsoever.
~ cute packaging! I love the light wooden pencil.
Cons:
~ can't be used on lips, but quite frankly, I wouldn't want to use something on my eyes that I use on my lips anyways.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/23/2010 9:45:00 PM More reviews by SweetToothedAnna

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I purchased the MAC Chromagraphic Pencil in NC15/NW20 for $14.50 at my local MAC counter. This product came out with the Pret-a-Papier collection. I love this product, it looks very good on the waterline or to define your lips, especially when pulling off a red lip. I have pink/sore waterlines due to lack of sleep as I am a student. :D This is the exact color of my skin (NC15 for reference) and is very very creamy, one swipe on my waterline and it was totally covered. Being so creamy is great but I find that it might make the pencil not wear as well, on my waterline it lasts 5-7 hours until it's *almost* gone, it fades very nicely, not patchy. I have quite watery eyes, so those without might get better results. The pencil sharpens fine as long as you have a good sharpener. This product also "sets" when on the skin so it stays well, I think that helps it stay on the waterline better. I might add that this is a bit too dark to define my brow, but I mainly use it on my waterline so it's not a big deal. Overall I think this is a great multi-purpose product. It is definantly an HG/staple product for me, I'll always have on in my stash, definantly recommend. Also it is PERMANENT PRO, so you can just call the Pro number and get it anytime, you do not need a Pro card. I hope this review helps you guys!

11 out of 11 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 4/22/2010 11:12:00 PM More reviews by rantings

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this for my waterline! Less harsh than stark white and the staying power is phenomenal for me...I am used to color wearing off after about 2 hours if im lucky and this lasted at least 4 hours so far.. Its really creamy ...I tried using it under my eyebrow to "lift" it and it works nicely once its blended... too bad you cant use it on your lips =(

Overall, I am keeping it...I was iffy at first but its staying power had me wowed!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/22/2010 5:05:00 PM More reviews by codyeve

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Other, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is an AWESOME pencil for your waterline! So far I've had it on about 5 hours & it's still there! The Stila Kajal in Topaz was gone even b4 i was able to apply it to my other eye, lol. The Chromagraphic pencil is smooth & creamy & looks amazing! I'm very happy with this purchase!